The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Rhodri

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Rhodri »

Its the General Election here in the UK and I've booked tomorrow off work, ordered out a pile of junk food and watching the results come in through the night. Shizune would totally do the same.
Last edited by Rhodri on Fri May 08, 2015 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Rhodri wrote:Its the Gernal Election here in the UK and I've booked tomorrow off work, ordered out a pile of junk food and watching the results come in through the night. Shizune would totally do the same.
If she wasn't in the running, anyway...
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

emmjay wrote:I could see the other teachers having a "who'll be the first to drop the Art Club" pool, however.
I can get behind this. Mutou would definitely be in on it.

Random headcanons for class 3-3:

Takashi is not actually the biggest dick in the class. He is pretty bitter and has a quick temper, but then again, the whole tinnitus thing would have his temper running pretty high most of the time as is. Anybody who actually takes the time to get to know him finds him to be a caring and loyal friend, as well as a bit of a sarcastic joker. Unfortunately, nobody has actually taken the time to, besides Taro (who tries to get along with everyone) and Akio Hayashi (who talked to him actively, as they sat close to each other throughout their time at Yamaku). This has had the result of most everyone thinking that he's a genuinely bad guy, so they tend to avoid him.

The biggest dick in the class is actually Lezard - in my headcanon, he's a stuck-up prat from a rich family. While he is superficially charming, he's actually borderline narcissistic and has somewhat of a superiority complex. He has attempted to hit on all of the girls in 3-3 - besides Shizune and Misha - and only joined the literature club so he could show off his knowledge of the large book collection his parents possess.

Also, Misaki x Akio. Not sure why, they just seem to fit together for me.
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
kaserkin

Post by kaserkin »

Alpacalypse wrote:
emmjay wrote:I could see the other teachers having a "who'll be the first to drop the Art Club" pool, however.
I can get behind this. Mutou would definitely be in on it.

Random headcanons for class 3-3:

Takashi is not actually the biggest dick in the class. He is pretty bitter and has a quick temper, but then again, the whole tinnitus thing would have his temper running pretty high most of the time as is. Anybody who actually takes the time to get to know him finds him to be a caring and loyal friend, as well as a bit of a sarcastic joker. Unfortunately, nobody has actually taken the time to, besides Taro (who tries to get along with everyone) and Akio Hayashi (who talked to him actively, as they sat close to each other throughout their time at Yamaku). This has had the result of most everyone thinking that he's a genuinely bad guy, so they tend to avoid him.

The biggest dick in the class is actually Lezard - in my headcanon, he's a stuck-up prat from a rich family. While he is superficially charming, he's actually borderline narcissistic and has somewhat of a superiority complex. He has attempted to hit on all of the girls in 3-3 - besides Shizune and Misha - and only joined the literature club so he could show off his knowledge of the large book collection his parents possess.

Also, Misaki x Akio. Not sure why, they just seem to fit together for me.
Have you been reading my mind lately? :mrgreen:
Seriously though, that's almost exactly my headcanon for Takashi and Akio.
I think I can see why you ship Miaski and Akio. They'll have beautiful children, all with terrible backs and frail bones :D

Anyway, Akio tried to get Hanako to join the Literature Club. He eventually gave up, but he still tries to talk to her about books, without much success.

"Lezard" isn't Lezard's real name. It's a nickname Lelouch gave him, and everyone adopted it.

Speaking of Lelouch (which is his surname, not his given name): he's French, his parents' work required them to transfer to the neighboring city when he was young, so he spent most of his life in Japan. They returned to France at the beginning of the school year, freeing a place for Hisao. He keeps in touch with some classmates, and hopes to get back in Japan some day.

Ikuno fancies Hisao, but she never really tried to approach him during his relatively short time in Yamaku.
Gravy

Post by Gravy »

I can see a majority of these things being almost canon! I can't exactly think so far on trying to think one for myself sadly. :(
Huzzah for KS Headcanon thread reaching Page 100!
Last edited by Gravy on Fri May 08, 2015 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My name may be "Gravy", but that doesn't mean I like gravy.
I have Narcolepsy.

Favorites in order: Rin, Suzu, Emi, Lilly, Hanako,Mishaha!, Shizune
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

kaserkin wrote:Have you been reading my mind lately?
I seem to be subconsciously reading/ manipulating the minds of other people quite frequently since making a forum account. IDK, maybe the forums emit Marvel-brand gamma radiation or some crap.
kaserkin wrote:I think I can see why you ship Miaski and Akio. They'll have beautiful children, all with terrible backs and frail bones

-_-

Oh, god dammit, why didn't I think of that?! Now I'm depressed by my own headcanon :cry:
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
kaserkin

Post by kaserkin »

Alpacalypse wrote:
kaserkin wrote:Have you been reading my mind lately?
I seem to be subconsciously reading/ manipulating the minds of other people quite frequently since making a forum account. IDK, maybe the forums emit Marvel-brand gamma radiation or some crap.
kaserkin wrote:I think I can see why you ship Miaski and Akio. They'll have beautiful children, all with terrible backs and frail bones

-_-

Oh, god dammit, why didn't I think of that?! Now I'm depressed by my own headcanon :cry:
Sorry, I didn't want to make you sad :/

Don't worry, scoliosis isn't inheritable (I'm not sure about osteoporosis though). I also think they'd be kind of cute together.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Rhodri wrote:Its the General Election here in the UK and I've booked tomorrow off work, ordered out a pile of junk food and watching the results come in through the night. Shizune would totally do the same.
Now that is a true civics fan right there. Though I imagine Shizune spending election day at the campaign headquarters of the candidate she backed. At least till she reaches the age of eligibility for office, in which case it's her own campaign headquarters.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

Shizune is definitly the sort to take an interest in the community. Everything about her being president of the student council backs that up. That said if she's backing a someone they would get tired of her real fast because she'd be constantly telling them how to do it better.
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
Gajzla

Post by Gajzla »

Negativedarke wrote:because she'd be constantly telling them how to do it better.
She sould have worked for Milliband. :lol:
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

Gajzla wrote:
Negativedarke wrote:because she'd be constantly telling them how to do it better.
She sould have worked for Milliband. :lol:
Dunno, Nick Clegg could probably have used that.

Question is, which party would she be supporting?
Not sure myself, but I'd wager that Akira would be SNP.
---
---
brythain

Post by brythain »

Alpacalypse wrote:Not sure myself, but I'd wager that Akira would be SNP.
Funny you should say that. [This] is what appeared in the Random KS Discussion thread some months ago during the Scottish independence referendum.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Gajzla

Post by Gajzla »

Alpacalypse wrote:Question is, which party would she be supporting?
Oh Tory for sure, Middle/upper class girl who believes in hard work paying off and not having time for people who she considers lazy or incompetent.

Misha would be Labour though, she’s softer than Shizune.
azumeow

Post by azumeow »

Dark headcanon I thought of while on the road with pops today- HGE!Hisao dies in a fender-bender at about 20-30 kph. Airbag goes off, his heart goes wonky, and he never wakes up.

I was thinking of the conversation when he mentions that Hanako is lucky in a way-her disability doesn't prevent her from being able to drive. That led me to the thought of what would happen if Hisao became a driver. Oddly enough, though, I've been in two accidents already, and I've never had the airbag go off yet. I mean, they were fender-benders, nothing more, but you'd think that out of two accidents, one of them would have been serious enough to set 'em off. Oh well.
"I don’t want to be here anymore, I know there’s nothing left worth staying for.
Your paradise is something I’ve endured
See I don’t think I can fight this anymore, I’m listening with one foot out the door
And something has to die to be reborn-I don’t want to be here anymore"
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

A headcanon that has developed from previous times.

Miki, on the odd occasion when they're alone, will flirt with Taro. A guilty pleasure of her's that she keeps a closely guarded secret is that she likes chunky guys. Not enough to ask him out, but given the chance she'd take him for a ride if you know what I mean

On these occasions, Taro refuses to believe that someone like her was flirting with someone like him, and just assumes she was "being friendly". He remains innocently oblivious
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon