The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

bhtooefr

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by bhtooefr »

Liminaut wrote:Depending on how you think The Fire started, Hanako could have some real problems with candles.

"Wow, the storm has cut the power. Don't worry, Hanako, we can just light some candles....Hanako?"
My headcanon is that it was a candle, and it was Hanako that accidentally knocked it over (that much is based on H29 - Future, which isn't canon, and contradicts canon in a couple places, but forms much of my headcanon)... and she eventually realized it.

Talk about epic levels of survivor's guilt - she knows it's her fault that her parents are dead, and she knows it's her fault she's scarred, and that her parents' death was the only reason she even survived it.

I suspect she's tried to repress that memory so that she can even function, but candles are probably a massive trigger for all of that. It could be yet another reason why she hates birthdays, too, one that she didn't state.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Gajzla

Post by Gajzla »

Megumeru wrote:I can't see Lilly getting all jumpy from lightning--maybe the first time, but it would die out by age.

Bugs though...

I have a headcanon where Lilly touched a cockroach for the first time, to which the thing starts crawling up her arm and around her--ultimately, it redefined her definition of 'fear'.

Shizune has about the same fear--except this once she tried to kill the thing and it decided to flap its wing and fly supersonic speed directly to her.
Would she even notice lightning? [/pedantic.]

Though that’s a interesting thought, I guess it would extend to anything horrible feeling she’s not touched before. I remember reading a fanfic where she got grossed out touching a fish =P
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

On the topic of fears...

In my headcanon, Hanako is afraid to go to the dentist. Think of it. There she is... trapped in a chair... somebody staring at her from a very close distance... and she can't go anywhere... even if she's gotta go do something!

I swear that this is not inspired by the fact that I had to go to the dentist today and have tooth drilled down for a crown. I promise.
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

Further headcanon on Saki/Misha...

Misha and Saki were pretty good, but not close, friends, mainly because of their personalities and senses of humor. After Misha was rejected by Shizune, she went to Saki in tears and while she didn't ask outright...she pulled something similar to when she asks Hisao to comfort her. Saki's pretty open about her sexuality and had never been with another woman, so she went along with it since she was curious and wanted to help her friend feel better. So they slept together.

Afterwards, the two of them never did consider it anything more than a one-time thing. Misha ended up feeling worse in the long run because of the circumstances it happened under, which helped prompt her appearance/attitude change. Saki felt a small degree of guilt it over what happened, and not knowing what else to do, gave Misha space. The two are still friends but not as close as they were before they hooked up for a night.

This is my headcanon because Misha says it was her first time with a guy, and she's been shown to be pretty impulsive to the point of destructive when it comes to having her feelings hurt. In the game, if her head was messed up enough to proposition her best friend's boyfriend, I can totally see her propositioning another friend, especially one she didn't see as a rival.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
Gajzla

Post by Gajzla »

Might be a stupid question, but what year is Saki in?

In my mind she was third year, but to my knowledge it’s never been stated.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Gajzla wrote:Might be a stupid question, but what year is Saki in?

In my mind she was third year, but to my knowledge it’s never been stated.
In my headcanon she was class rep of 3-3 before Shizune took over. She used to sit in the empty chair near the window which was conveniently vacant for Hisao when he arrived in June 2007, days after Saki left the class.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Leaty

Post by Leaty »

Rika was explicitly stated to be a second-year, so inductively we can conclude that Saki is a third-year.
Gajzla

Post by Gajzla »

Leaty wrote:Rika was explicitly stated to be a second-year, so inductively we can conclude that Saki is a third-year.
That, right there is some Vulcan level thinking, and it fits with my head cannon as well; conveniently.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Mutou headcanon inbound~

I reckon he, and a few other staff members, take an actual interest in the students lives. Not in a "It's my Job To Make Them Feel Welcome" sense, but he likes to secretly listen in on their conversations during homeroom. He's unintentionally keeping up to date with their individual lives, as if he was reading a story about their lives. His students trials, tribulations, romances and heartbreaks; all the little novelties he misses about being young.

Related, but I'm sure already mentioned, is that some of the staff like to make bets on some students. Just to pass the time.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
brythain

Post by brythain »

Munchenhausen wrote:Mutou headcanon inbound~

I reckon he, and a few other staff members, take an actual interest in the students lives. Not in a "It's my Job To Make Them Feel Welcome" sense, but he likes to secretly listen in on their conversations during homeroom. He's unintentionally keeping up to date with their individual lives, as if he was reading a story about their lives. His students trials, tribulations, romances and heartbreaks; all the little novelties he misses about being young.

Related, but I'm sure already mentioned, is that some of the staff like to make bets on some students. Just to pass the time.
Ha! I think most teachers do that kind of thing, consciously or not... and I'm quite sure Nurse is the guy holding the pot for those bets.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
azumeow

Post by azumeow »

brythain wrote:

Ha! I think most teachers do that kind of thing, consciously or not... and I'm quite sure Nurse is the guy holding the pot for those bets.
That rat bastard! He's been rigging the game from day one! Slowly pushing Hisao closer and closer and closer to Emi, all from day one. I lost fifty thousand yen to that guy!
"I don’t want to be here anymore, I know there’s nothing left worth staying for.
Your paradise is something I’ve endured
See I don’t think I can fight this anymore, I’m listening with one foot out the door
And something has to die to be reborn-I don’t want to be here anymore"
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

brythain wrote: Ha! I think most teachers do that kind of thing, consciously or not... and I'm quite sure Nurse is the guy holding the pot for those bets.
That, or some teachers would pay the nurse to leak that information
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
300BillionDegrees

Post by 300BillionDegrees »

Megumeru wrote:
brythain wrote: Ha! I think most teachers do that kind of thing, consciously or not... and I'm quite sure Nurse is the guy holding the pot for those bets.
That, or some teachers would pay the nurse to leak that information
Or both!
HipsterJoe

Post by HipsterJoe »

brythain wrote:
Am I the only one who see's Nomiya unsuccessfully try to set up a death pool?
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Munchenhausen wrote:Related, but I'm sure already mentioned, is that some of the staff like to make bets on some students. Just to pass the time.
You're not the first person to come up with this idea.
HipsterJoe wrote:Am I the only one who see's Nomiya unsuccessfully try to set up a death pool?
Yeah, I think you are. Nomiya can be a jerk, but not that much of a jerk. (I could see the other teachers having a "who'll be the first to drop the Art Club" pool, however.)
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)