The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

emmjay

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by emmjay »

Valjean Lafitte wrote:My headcanon for Naomi and Natsume is that they're totes gay for each other, but that's mostly thanks to this picture:
[shimmie=669]669[/shimmie]

Hanako is completely oblivious to the nature of their relationship, however, until one night, during a hotel stay on their Kyoto trip, she walks in on them doing the deed. :oops:
And then she bolts from the room. Not because of what she walked in on, but because Naomi invited her to join in.
Unlike a lot of people, I don't think fire is a trigger for Hanako. (In general, anyway. Building fires might be a different story.) I do think stories in which someone gets orphaned are, especially if the death of the parents is depicted "on-screen,"as it were.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Munchenhausen wrote:Lesbihonest here,
You've been taking lessons from Brythain, haven't you. :cry:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Valjean Lafitte wrote: My headcanon for Naomi and Natsume is that they're totes gay for each other, but that's mostly thanks to this picture: [gay.jpg]
We're not so different, 24601 ;) Except what did it for me was this piece of adorableness
[shimmie]3097[/shimmie]
Plus I like to imagine themselves denying their feelings for one another because that's how I roll.
Hanako is completely oblivious to the nature of their relationship, however, until one night, during a hotel stay on their Kyoto trip, she walks in on them doing the deed. :oops:
That's some fanfic material right there
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

emmjay wrote: Unlike a lot of people, I don't think fire is a trigger for Hanako. (In general, anyway. Building fires might be a different story.) I do think stories in which someone gets orphaned are, especially if the death of the parents is depicted "on-screen,"as it were.
I'd say small fires are okay, shit like candles and the like, but anything like a bonfire makes her rather unsettled.
Silentcook wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:Lesbihonest here,
You've been taking lessons from Brythain, haven't you. :cry:
should I start running now, or later?
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
brythain

Post by brythain »

Munchenhausen wrote:... should I start running now, or later?
That will just start us off on a running gag...
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

*Me reading the thread*
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote::lol: I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
"I can totally see a Gurren..."
Munchenhausen wrote:If you don't believe in yourself, believe in me who believes in you!
"Called it."
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Valjean Lafitte wrote:
Charmant wrote:
Sounds entirely too likely...Poor Saki. And poor brainwashed Lilly. :(
Right. Because no one can develop their own personal convictions without being brainwashed. :roll:

My headcanon for Naomi and Natsume is that they're totes gay for each other, but that's mostly thanks to this picture:
[shimmie]669[/shimmie]

>headcanon

THAT'S CONFIRMED BECAUSE AURAxDELTA OTP :lol:
Munchenhausen wrote:
That's some fanfic material right there
It is indeed =w=
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

So I've been thinking, how would Saki and Rika be friends. Some people may say they seem like an odd friendship, but look at Rin and Emi. I think the two were dorm mates. They tended to get on each others nerves a lot. But then they had an arguement. Rika told Saki she couldn't know what it was like, having the possiblility of suddenly being killed by her condition. Saki told Rika she couldn't know what it was like having a condition that would certainly kill her, slowly and horribly. And then they both realized. They both knew they were going to die, and both felt it what was more important was how they lived. Rika started living more, and Saki moved past her wild and self destructive phase, and they became good friends.
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
brythain

Post by brythain »

Negativedarke wrote:So I've been thinking, how would Saki and Rika be friends. Some people may say they seem like an odd friendship, but look at Rin and Emi. I think the two were dorm mates. They tended to get on each others nerves a lot. But then they had an arguement. Rika told Saki she couldn't know what it was like, having the possiblility of suddenly being killed by her condition. Saki told Rika she couldn't know what it was like having a condition that would certainly kill her, slowly and horribly. And then they both realized. They both knew they were going to die, and both felt it what was more important was how they lived. Rika started living more, and Saki moved past her wild and self destructive phase, and they became good friends.
Here's forgetmenot's headcanon for comparison. It's a pretty good piece.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Liminaut

Post by Liminaut »

Munchenhausen wrote:
emmjay wrote: Unlike a lot of people, I don't think fire is a trigger for Hanako. (In general, anyway. Building fires might be a different story.) I do think stories in which someone gets orphaned are, especially if the death of the parents is depicted "on-screen,"as it were.
I'd say small fires are okay, shit like candles and the like, but anything like a bonfire makes her rather unsettled.
Depending on how you think The Fire started, Hanako could have some real problems with candles.

"Wow, the storm has cut the power. Don't worry, Hanako, we can just light some candles....Hanako?"
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

Liminaut wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:
Depending on how you think The Fire started, Hanako could have some real problems with candles.

"Wow, the storm has cut the power. Don't worry, Hanako, we can just light some candles....Hanako?"
New headcanon: Hanako is terrified of big storms with thunder and lightning, in that cute "please can I sleep with you?" type way.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
Gajzla

Post by Gajzla »

New headcanon: Hanako is terrified of big storms with thunder and lightning, in that cute "please can I sleep with you?" type way.
It’s possible she would be afraid of the storm, but I don’t think she would seek someone else’s comfort for it. (depending where we are in her timeline) She’s used to being alone.

Lilly on the other hand, I have an image of her when she was younger in her room at night and a storm rolls in. She would be terrified, never having experienced thunder before. Can see it being a fear she still has, but as always with Lilly she’s good at hiding it.
Alpacalypse

Post by Alpacalypse »

Gajzla wrote:
It’s possible she would be afraid of the storm, but I don’t think she would seek someone else’s comfort for it. (depending where we are in her timeline) She’s used to being alone.

Lilly on the other hand, I have an image of her when she was younger in her room at night and a storm rolls in. She would be terrified, never having experienced thunder before. Can see it being a fear she still has, but as always with Lilly she’s good at hiding it.
Lilly - I can see that 100%. Also, Shizune is the only one that knows besides Akira, so it's one of her favourite ways to get under Lilly's skin.
I am the harbinger of your destruction... By herbivorous, mountain dwelling quadrupeds... fear me
---
I also write now, apparently. Since everyone else does it, I'm putting it here
---
I have also discovered that I'm a decent proofreader. Anybody with SPaG problems is free to PM me their work for a thorough analysis and/or evisceration. Depends on how I'm feeling.
Gajzla

Post by Gajzla »

Alpacalypse wrote:Lilly - I can see that 100%. Also, Shizune is the only one that knows besides Akira, so it's one of her favourite ways to get under Lilly's skin.
I like that idea, I think the reason Shizune knows is because when they were younger and on better terms Lilly was more open, so when a storm rolled in and she was anxious she went to Shizune for comfort. Leading to the rather surreal situation of Shizune knowing Lilly was scared, but having no way to comprehend what was frighting her.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

I can't see Lilly getting all jumpy from lightning--maybe the first time, but it would die out by age.

Bugs though...

I have a headcanon where Lilly touched a cockroach for the first time, to which the thing starts crawling up her arm and around her--ultimately, it redefined her definition of 'fear'.

Shizune has about the same fear--except this once she tried to kill the thing and it decided to flap its wing and fly supersonic speed directly to her.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story