Which choice will lead to an early grave?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Negativedarke

Re: Which choice will lead to an early grave?

Post by Negativedarke »

Hisao's heart condition only ever comes up on Lilly and Hanako's routes. I would assume that he's still getting proper exercise and diet on the other girls routes. In Lilly's case he did neglect his exercise, and at times medication, and he did end up suffering another heart attack. I suspect from there on out Lilly will try to make sure he takes better care of himself, but the damage may have been done. In Hanako's case, it's partly due to not exercising as much, and I imagine partly because it covers the least amount of time, and he may not be as far along in his recovery.
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Lilly would be most likely to trigger an attack. Rin would be most likely to fail to help during an attack.
Taotao

Post by Taotao »

From what I've played, it seems like Lilly is the most aware of Hisao's health and concerns herself with it the most often of all the girls. In her arc, pretty much every time his heart had a problem it was because of something he'd done without her knowledge. For instance, while it might have been foolish for her to expect him to "take charge" as she puts it in the last sex scene, she realized it was beyond his capabilty, but only after he put himself in danger because he didn't want to let her down and seem weak when he knew it was coming. Another example is when he forgot his medicine.
It seems like she would be the best at pinpointing potential triggers for it and avoiding them at all costs, making sure he takes his medicine, not over exerting himself, etc. She seems to care the most. She'd be like a second mom when it came to his health.
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

I always saw that as more plot that was intrinsic to the story as opposed to something that reflects on his actual condition. Lilly's sex scenes have her doing all the work, and when Hisao tries to take charge, or even reciprocate as equals in bed, his heart acts up. This isn't the case with some of the other sex scenes in the game. You could say that his health improves enough with Emi's coaching to not be an issue, but it's not a problem with Rin, Shizune, or Misha, although there's a heart flutter at the end of Hanako's scene. It just seems that the writers decided to keep Hisao deliberately weak in Lilly and Hanako's routes for the sake of the story.

That's perfectly fine, but it's hard to base ideas on since the Hisaos present at the end of each route are different people, mentally and physically.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Negativedarke wrote:Hisao's heart condition only ever comes up on Lilly and Hanako's routes.
Are you forgetting Emi exists, too? ;)
Charmant wrote:Lilly would be most likely to trigger an attack.
Care to elaborate?
Rin would be most likely to fail to help during an attack.
No elaboration needed.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

Charmant wrote:Rin would be most likely to fail to help during an attack.
Abstract 128: More Effective Chest Compression and Less Rescuer Fatigue in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation with Leg-Foot Compression with a Footstool, Hamamatsu Univ Sch of Medicine, Hamamatsu, Japan. Now we know where Hisao and Rin went to college. :wink:
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Oscar Wildecat wrote:
Charmant wrote:Rin would be most likely to fail to help during an attack.
Abstract 128: More Effective Chest Compression and Less Rescuer Fatigue in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation with Leg-Foot Compression with a Footstool, Hamamatsu Univ Sch of Medicine, Hamamatsu, Japan. Now we know where Hisao and Rin went to college. :wink:
Headcanon—that's where Kenji's uncle, the Black Dragon, teaches...
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

I just got a mental imagine of Rin jumping up and down on Hisao's chest, attempting to perform CPR
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
Taotao

Post by Taotao »

Care to elaborate?
I think what was being implied is that Hisao's health and responsibility about it is really lacking in Lilly's route, and he had the most close calls with her
Also, Lilly is the most frisky, it seems. That would be bad for anyone's heart.