The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

brythain

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by brythain »

Atario wrote:
brythain wrote:
emmjay wrote:My one bit of headcanon regarding Mutou is that he has an old Toyota that he's driven for years and that still runs great. It's an old hatchback, blue and sort of boxy.
I have a similar headcanon, except that by 2024, it's a battered old Honda Civic, dark blue. The Toyota finally gave way in 2010 and he traded it in as part payment for the Honda. :)
The specificity of the headcanons you people come up. WHYYY
*says primly* "Verisimilitude aids in suspension of disbelief."

*cracks up* 8) :lol:
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

Atario wrote:
brythain wrote:
emmjay wrote:My one bit of headcanon regarding Mutou is that he has an old Toyota that he's driven for years and that still runs great. It's an old hatchback, blue and sort of boxy.
I have a similar headcanon, except that by 2024, it's a battered old Honda Civic, dark blue. The Toyota finally gave way in 2010 and he traded it in as part payment for the Honda. :)
The specificity of the headcanons you people come up. WHYYY
The Toyota I'm thinking of is based on one I once test-drove. It just struck me as the kind of thing Mutou might drive. I have no other motive for putting Mutou in a blue box. (Gee, how'd those links get there... :roll: )
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

emmjay wrote: The Toyota I'm thinking of is based on one I once test-drove. It just struck me as the kind of thing Mutou might drive. I have no other motive for putting Mutou in a blue box. (Gee, how'd those links get there... :roll: )
AND THE CAR IS SO OLD THAT WHEN HE USES THE WINDOW WIPERS THEY SCRAPE AGAINST THE WINDOW AND SOUND LIKE THE TARDIS TAKING OFF OH YES
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
brythain

Post by brythain »

Munchenhausen wrote:
emmjay wrote: The Toyota I'm thinking of is based on one I once test-drove. It just struck me as the kind of thing Mutou might drive. I have no other motive for putting Mutou in a blue box. (Gee, how'd those links get there... :roll: )
AND THE CAR IS SO OLD THAT WHEN HE USES THE WINDOW WIPERS THEY SCRAPE AGAINST THE WINDOW AND SOUND LIKE THE TARDIS TAKING OFF OH YES
When he wants to clear the traffic ahead of him, he takes out an old detachable police siren and mounts the flashing light on the roof... and a number of his acquaintances have remarked on the suspicious roominess of his old cars, which seem to change models and makes but retain the same external colour...
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

This just keeps getting better and better :D
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

Silentcook is gonna start screaming into a pillow after seeing these.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
BMFJack

Post by BMFJack »

Rhodri wrote:Silentcook is gonna start screaming into a pillow after seeing these.
What, just because The Doctor made a special appearance in Katawa Shoujo? ;)
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

I use no pillow. :shock:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

So does that mean Nomiya is secretly an old school chum of his? Maybe one who got a master's degree?
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Negativedarke wrote:So does that mean Nomiya is secretly an old school chum of his? Maybe one who got a master's degree?
Actually, my headcanon follows how Nomiya and Mutou are old buddies with different 'paths'.

Mutou went with the police force for a bit, but his love for teaching the younger generation persuaded him go join Yamaku. Nomiya, on the otherhand, was a genius A+ student. He was majoring more in the arts, but graduation didn't permit him any job that appreciates his own talents, thus he joined the ranks of teachers in Yamaku. Mostly, however, he joins to gain and struck 'gold' with one of his students to gain that fame he so crave since his university days.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
BMFJack

Post by BMFJack »

Nomiya has a Master's degree in some kind of Art, and Mutou has a Doctorate in physics.

Headcanon cemented :D
Atario

Post by Atario »

Kenji's room is stacked high with piles of papers, old pizza boxes, obscure homemade contraptions, and the occasional book. Even a minor earthquake would put you in danger of burial alive. One wall has various photos and news clippings taped to it, with colored yarn connecting them. While you're in there, you keep almost thinking you smell something, but then you lose it again.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
brythain

Post by brythain »

Atario wrote:Kenji's room is stacked high with piles of papers, old pizza boxes, obscure homemade contraptions, and the occasional book. Even a minor earthquake would put you in danger of burial alive. One wall has various photos and news clippings taped to it, with colored yarn connecting them. While you're in there, you keep almost thinking you smell something, but then you lose it again.
He uses the old pizza boxes to construct tunnels and visual obstructions so that 'they' cannot track his movement within his room. Some of the boxes are lined with aluminium foil.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

One of my Kenji headcanons is that he owns a Ghillie Suit.
Unfortunately, he hasn't realised yet that it's a completely different shade if green to any flora nearby and few times he's used it, he stuck out like a sore thumb.
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
brythain

Post by brythain »

Munchenhausen wrote:One of my Kenji headcanons is that he owns a Ghillie Suit.
Unfortunately, he hasn't realised yet that it's a completely different shade if green to any flora nearby and few times he's used it, he stuck out like a sore thumb.
He does own a ghillie suit. He was assigned one once he got his targeting optics installed, to his great delight.