A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Megumeru

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Megumeru »

Negativedarke wrote:
Megumeru wrote:

...you missed the joke, but ok :lol:
Nah, just ignored it.

Speaking of ignoring, anyone else think Shizune has ignored Kenji on occasion? Or was she truly unaware he was there?
I don't think she has anything to say to him in particular...? :P

What I have in mind is that Kenji is probably the only person who fell for her little prank about the ID card or mandatory what's-it that drove him even more paranoid--either he overheard her, or purposely made him overheard. Eitherway, his reaction amused her enough that she's been enjoying it ever since.

It's not Shizune ignoring Kenji; it's Kenji ignoring her
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

That's... Very plausable to me. Yes I think I shall adopt that as headcanon.
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
Leaty

Post by Leaty »

Ooh, I remembered another headcanon that isn't a spoiler for my fic, so I can freely share it here:

Until the age of nine or so, Shizune's hair color was pretty much exactly the shade it is in the original colored Raita design. Basically, she was "platinum blue" as a child, the anime equivalent of being towheaded. When she got older, though, it darkened to the shade it is now.

So that hair color is literally "the shade Shizune had when she was younger."
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

Leaty wrote:Ooh, I remembered another headcanon that isn't a spoiler for my fic, so I can freely share it here:

Until the age of nine or so, Shizune's hair color was pretty much exactly the shade it is in the original colored Raita design. Basically, she was "platinum blue" as a child, the anime equivalent of being towheaded. When she got older, though, it darkened to the shade it is now.

So that hair color is literally "the shade Shizune had when she was younger."
I went though a process like that: red (almost to the point of orange) when I was preschooler to brown in high-school to bald-ish ( :( ) now.
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

Same here, I was blonde when I was younger. Now my hair is a dark brown.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

My hair started as blond, and then just parts of it darkened to brown in my teenage years. And, my beard is red.

So, I'm multicolor.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

bhtooefr wrote:My hair started as blond, and then just parts of it darkened to brown in my teenage years. And, my beard is red.

So, I'm multicolor.
Going to take a wild guess here: you have Norse ancestry?
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

My hair was like that too. It used to be more reddish when I was young, but darkened as I got older.
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Steinherz wrote:Going to take a wild guess here: you have Norse ancestry?
I wouldn't be surprised if there's something Norse somewhere in there, although the biggest part of my ancestry is German (both of my parents are of approximately half German ancestry). Could be Norse behind that, given the proximity...
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
BMFJack

Post by BMFJack »

I was ridiculously blonde as a kid, as were both of my siblings, and we all have dark brown hair now. We have a good bit of German descent (my maternal great grandmother was full German) and from what I'm told a decent amount of Scot as well, although admittedly we probably have just as much mixed Native American as anything else.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

bhtooefr wrote:
Steinherz wrote:Going to take a wild guess here: you have Norse ancestry?
I wouldn't be surprised if there's something Norse somewhere in there, although the biggest part of my ancestry is German (both of my parents are of approximately half German ancestry). Could be Norse behind that, given the proximity...
Reasoning: Fair hair and darker (often red) beards is fairly common for those of Norse descent. Iirc, at least a few gods in the Norse pantheon have been described as having such. :lol:
I also draw, kind of.
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Hey, this is the HEADCANON thread, not the HEADCARE thread. :lol:
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

brythain wrote:Hey, this is the HEADCANON thread, not the HEADCARE thread. :lol:
It is my headcanon that bhtooefr is Norse :lol:
I also draw, kind of.
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Yeah, YOUR heads are NOT canon.

ಠ_ಠ
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Silentcook wrote:Yeah, YOUR heads are NOT canon.

ಠ_ಠ
So...We have no heads?

Headcanon: Mutou had a child who suffered a tragic accident leaving him with a faulty leg (needing a crutch) and partially blind. Lacking much means to cope and harassed over his condition by bullies, incessant questioners and gossips, the child became hopeless, retreated into his room and refused nourishment. His passing changed Mutou into a tired, depressive shell of his former self until he came upon the notion to found a school designed to aid such damaged individuals, that they might come to terms with their conditions and better integrate into larger society. Thus Yamaku was born. A story of its origin and founder were fabricated to mask his role while he oversaw everything at the school, offering advice and aid to any student who sought it, under the guise of a simple science teacher.