A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

brythain

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by brythain »

Atario wrote:
brythain wrote:[The Pratt Gun] :D
Truly a gun fit for a prat. T.
brythain wrote:the 1995 Great Hanshin earthquake disaster on January 17
The timing doesn't work, unfortunately. She would have been only five at the time, and she says the fire happened when she was eight. But if it makes you feel any better, Japan has disasters all the time, so there are likely plenty to choose from between July 10, 1997 and July 10, 1998!

Captain buzzkill awayyyyy!
Hah, yes she does. But she is known to have issues about her past. So that is why I prefer this headcanon! :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
BMFJack

Post by BMFJack »

Headcanon:

Jigoro is, quite simply, the most massive Tsundere in existence.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Akira takes Hideaki out all the time to give the poor kid more time away from his awful father.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

BMFJack wrote:Headcanon:

Jigoro is, quite simply, the most massive Tsundere in existence.
Atario wrote:Akira takes Hideaki out all the time to give the poor kid more time away from his awful father.
And so starts the AkiraxHideaki fandom~
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
300BillionDegrees

Post by 300BillionDegrees »

Munchenhausen wrote:And so starts the AkiraxHideaki fandom~
There's been one for quite a while, judging by the Mishimmie:
[shimmie]1331[/shimmie]
brythain

Post by brythain »

New headcanon:

Kenji makes little paper doll origami sculptures of his schoolmates, attaches magnets in strategic locations, and... does [THIS] with them. :D :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

brythain wrote:New headcanon:

Kenji makes little paper doll origami sculptures of his schoolmates, attaches magnets in strategic locations, and... does [THIS] with them. :D :D
What horrors hath science wrought?
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

You know, if you change the dance to a waltz, and the music to Sarabande, you could have a Lilly & Hisao tribute music box...

Also, This is why Lilly doesn't have a seeing eye dog.
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Oscar Wildecat wrote:Also, This is why Lilly doesn't have a seeing eye dog.
Sure it's not this? ;)

Also when I saw that dog on the cooking table, I thought your joke was going to end on a completely different outcome
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

Give Rin the opportunity and she'll create viral videos so surreal they make Cyriak’s creations look tame in comparison
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Rhodri wrote:Give Rin the opportunity and she'll create viral videos so surreal they make Cyriak’s creations look tame in comparison
I had the impression it's more of a surprise if she took a serious attempt at something Non-surreal :P
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
brythain

Post by brythain »

All the characters we've come to know from KS and 4LS are actually disguised versions of people walking around out there. I went to an embassy function and had a chat with someone alarmingly like Kenji whose wife was alarmingly like Yuuko. Good times.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Jigoro is a sickening sweet and polite host when it comes to Akira and Lilly, to the point where Shizune sometimes feels that he likes Lilly more than he likes her. She will never admit this though.

This isn't because Jigoro actually likes them. It's more to do with upstaging the otherside of the family.

Jigoro actually likes having Misha around as well. She may be an idiot, but she's a fun idiot to yell at.
Not Dead Yet
Atario

Post by Atario »

brythain wrote:I went to an embassy function
Headcanon: brythain is a spy
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote