Katawa DLCs

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

brythain

Re: Katawa DLCs

Post by brythain »

SpunkySix wrote:I've heard the scene where Hisao accidentally spills them into his pubes is pretty expensive.
Before that he's pre-pubescent and after that he's post-pubescent.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Sugar-Coating Removal DLC - £0.99
Katawa Shoujo is such a wonderful story, isn't it? We'd all love to live Hisao's life, wouldn't we?
But it wouldn't be the same if you actually were a student at Yamaku, would it? Oh, no. No it wouldn't. There are a lot of things that are missed out of the story because they're unimportant to the plot, unpleasant to think about or that just straight-up ruin the nice warm, fuzzy feeling you get from reading this story.
All you need is a professional cynic to bring all these woes to light!
  • Witness acts of casual bullying in the corridors as you walk between lessons!
  • Revel in the traumatic depression, loneliness and P.T.S.D. that Yamaku's students face on a daily basis!
  • View Hanako's scarring in a disheartening realism!
  • Face humiliation and lose your boner mid-fuck because of your heart medication!
  • Epileptic seizure interrupting lesson? Epileptic seizure interrupting lesson!
  • Be woken up by Emi's bouts of Night Terrors, and question whether or not to wake her!
  • Slowly realise that some of the teachers actively despise their jobs!
  • Measure Yamaku's student-mortality rate!
  • And maybe one or two other features!

Extra Bunnies DLC - £15
Was that last one pretty depressing? Why not have a surge of bunnies to level things out?
  • Wild rabbits are added to outdoor background art and landscapes
  • What does Kenji keep in his dorm room? His trusty Anti-Feminist rabbit!
  • Why not give Class 3-3 a live bunny mascot?
  • Wa-ha-hey! More rabbits!
  • What's in Mutou's briefcase? Bunnies!
  • I'm serious, there are fucking rabbits everywhere.

Forklift Overload DLC - £15
Did you fail all of your exams at school? Do you have a better chance of meeting Elvis Presley at the shops, than getting into University? Are you resorting to driving an ancient forklift around a freezing cold warehouse, while you desperately try and get yourself back on your feet and get back into education, so you can follow your dream of becoming a paramedic?
Same! Buy this DLC you loser.
  • Wild Counterbalance Forklift Trucks are added to outdoor background art and landscapes
  • What does Kenji keep in his dorm room? His trusty Anti-Feminist Counterbalance Forklift Truck!
  • Why not give Class 3-3 a live Counterbalance Forklift Truck?
  • Wa-ha-hey! More Counterbalance Forklift Trucks!
  • What's in Mutou's briefcase? Counterbalance Forklift Trucks!
  • I'm serious, there are fucking Counterbalance Forklift Trucks everywhere.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

Munchenhausen wrote:Extra Bunnies DLC - £15
Does that one come with a pink lop ear bunny with it's ears done up in drills?
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

Munchenhausen wrote:What does Kenji keep in his dorm room? His trusty Anti-Feminist rabbit!
Unfortunately, its this rabbit.

Last edited by Rhodri on Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

"Unfortunately"? You say that as if it were a bad thing! ;)
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

See those bones? That's what happened to the other members of the student council and the OC girls. Why do you think Tomorrow's Doom hasn't updated for nearly a year?
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
azumeow

Post by azumeow »

Rhodri wrote:See those bones? That's what happened to the other members of the student council and the OC girls. Why do you think Tomorrow's Doom hasn't updated for nearly a year?
I will never give up hope in that story finishing. It was like, one of the first Fanfics I started reading, and god damnit, I will finish it!
"I don’t want to be here anymore, I know there’s nothing left worth staying for.
Your paradise is something I’ve endured
See I don’t think I can fight this anymore, I’m listening with one foot out the door
And something has to die to be reborn-I don’t want to be here anymore"
Atario

Post by Atario »

Kemonomimi Pack: All characters get animal ears and tails. You heard me, all.
  • Lilly: Lop-eared rabbit
  • Shizune: Cat (duh!)
  • Kenji: Jackass
  • And many more surprises!
Included at no extra cost: added crossover-cameo scenes for characters from Do You Like Horny Bunnies? and Do You Like Horny Bunnies? 2.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
brythain

Post by brythain »

Atario wrote:Kemonomimi Pack: All characters get animal ears and tails. You heard me, all.
  • Lilly: Lop-eared rabbit
  • Shizune: Cat (duh!)
  • Kenji: Jackass
  • And many more surprises!
Included at no extra cost: added crossover-cameo scenes for characters from Do You Like Horny Bunnies? and Do You Like Horny Bunnies? 2.
I'm sure Emi is a gazelle.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Atario wrote:Included at no extra cost: added crossover-cameo scenes for characters from Do You Like Horny Bunnies? and Do You Like Horny Bunnies? 2.
Shed scene changes to accommodate Chimaki, the anal-loving bunny.

Sadness Everywhere DLC: Text and CGs will be altered/added to suggest that whenever Hisao is not directly speaking to them, the girls are breaking down into despair and tears. No, it's fine. Don't go into town and meet Lilly. She's just grocery shopping...In the fetal position. Crying her eyes out.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Munch Mode is available as a free2play mode that only works if you pay $10 a month. With Munch Mode active, everybody gets a cool British (?) accent, Rin turns into a literal shit and the graphics get significantly less "well-drawn" in the best way possible. :)
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

SpunkySix wrote:Munch Mode is available as a free2play mode that only works if you pay $10 a month. With Munch Mode active, everybody gets a cool British (?) accent, Rin turns into a literal shit and the graphics get significantly less "well-drawn" in the best way possible. :)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
d2r

Post by d2r »

SpunkySix wrote:Munch Mode is available as a free2play mode that only works if you pay $10 a month. With Munch Mode active, everybody gets a cool British (?) accent, Rin turns into a literal shit and the graphics get significantly less "well-drawn" in the best way possible. :)
Would buy.

Although, I feel obliged to point out:

"free2play"

"only works if you pay $10 a month"

$10 =/= free

:?:
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

d2r wrote:
Would buy.

Although, I feel obliged to point out:

"free2play"

"only works if you pay $10 a month"

$10 =/= free

:?:
FREE2PLAY don't QUESTION 4LS. :evil:
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"