Random KS Discussion

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

BMFJack

Re: Random KS Discussion

Post by BMFJack »

Valjean Lafitte wrote:As a donut-loving 'Murican who doesn't own a gun, I resent that statement.
You aren't truly 'Murcian unless you own several guns and shoot them pointlessly every day.
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Atario wrote:
Either that guy is in fact able to walk at least somewhat, or he's super-dedicated to the fashion statement being made by that combat-boot look! :lol:
They'd better be steel toed boots given they're his crumple zone on that thing.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Oscar Wildecat wrote:Of course, instead of crab/spider legs, Emi could always go for tentacles. Then she could pal around with Hachisame. :wink:

[shimmie]1885[/shimmie]

Please tell me that's not Miki's missing hand...
It is Miki's missing hand. But it's cute so it's okay. :D
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

So, has anyone seen this? For The Glory of Your Waifu!
It's a Europa Universalis IV mod that replaces the flags of a lot of the countries with portraits of girls form anime. Some of the Steppe Hordes near China, like the Oriat and Chagatai, have Katawa Shoujo characters for flags.
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

FelOnyx wrote:So, has anyone seen this? For The Glory of Your Waifu!
It's a Europa Universalis IV mod that replaces the flags of a lot of the countries with portraits of girls form anime. Some of the Steppe Hordes near China, like the Oriat and Chagatai, have Katawa Shoujo characters for flags.
No Shizune? Aawwh...

Guess I should just stick to conquering prefectures in the name of Shizune
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Megumeru wrote:
FelOnyx wrote:So, has anyone seen this? For The Glory of Your Waifu!
No Shizune? Aawwh...
No Shizune?
Out of all the girls to choose from to put in an RTS game, they don't choose mu'fucken Shizune?!

That shit cray.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
YZQ

Post by YZQ »

Well, EU IV is a grand strategy game rather than a RTS one, but yeah: leaving Shizune out is crazy.
"Nothing is beneath man. Everything is permitted."

"...since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved. However, it is important above all to avoid being hated."
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Superior game mod:
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Do they have the others, though?
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

Thanks to a link on the waifu mod page, here are all the KS related waifus inculded so far and which nation they represent

Emi = Bosnia
Hanako = Chagatai
Yuuko = Kara De
Misha = Yarkand
Lilly = Oirat
Rin = Serbia
Meiko = Sarig Yogir

I've always wanted to a Serbia campaign in EUIV...
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Today Emi jumped up on the counter and came over for a scratch and a nuzzle. She let me give her a back rub and we had a good time together.

Yes, I've been feeling that sense of strangeness that comes when the vet's pet cat is named Emi, and she's a big grey one with lovely green eyes.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

brythain wrote:Today Emi jumped up on the counter and came over for a scratch and a nuzzle. She let me give her a back rub and we had a good time together.

Yes, I've been feeling that sense of strangeness that comes when the vet's pet cat is named Emi, and she's a big grey one with lovely green eyes.
I know the feeling. I have a 11 year old tortoiseshell cat named Lilly. I have keep reminding myself that she doesn't take tea with her cat food. :wink:
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
BMFJack

Post by BMFJack »

^ Epic

If I ever get a cat, It'll be a blonde haired cat and I'll name her Lilly. Then I'm going to get a poster of the above image and put it in my living room.
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

Munchenhausen wrote:Kitty Rape.jpg
To Japan, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems.
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.