Rainy seclusion (Hanako wallpaper)

Are you a deviant enough dude to post here?
OremLK

Rainy seclusion (Hanako wallpaper)

Post by OremLK »

I may make a thread soon to just gather all my work together instead of posting new ones all the time. Depends on whether I feel like doing anymore KS fanart, I guess! Anyway, here's my latest... I want to say about 8 hours of work on my Surface Pro?

Think at some point I need to practice just doing a bunch of anime-style portraits, the heads never seem to come out quite the way I'd like.
Attachments
hanako3wpv_merged.jpg
hanako3wpv_merged.jpg (713.3 KiB) Viewed 5601 times
brythain

Re: Rainy seclusion (Hanako wallpaper)

Post by brythain »

Oh, that Hanako is lovely; she is all wide-eyed innocent joy!

(Very minor quibble... you do indeed have problems with skirts. :D)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

This is great, mate! Fantastic job!
The perspective looks pretty good and the overall quality of the image, once again, is pretty damn high. Well done, lad, you've made it ;)
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
OremLK

Post by OremLK »

Thanks, guys. I think I did better on perspective than the last drawing I posted, but I still have so much to learn! Spending a lot of time banging out gesture drawings and anatomy studies really seems to help, though. Spent a good amount of time just drawing hands the past week and I think it paid off a little bit even though I still have a lot more work to do in that area.
300BillionDegrees

Post by 300BillionDegrees »

Hands are some of the most difficult things to draw, along with everything else.