The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

300BillionDegrees

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by 300BillionDegrees »

Oscar Wildecat wrote:
brythain wrote:As for metaheadcanon, perhaps brythain is a construct sent back from the future of KS to tell stories about KS... wait, no, I'm brythain!
So ... brythain is ... Misha the Time Lord ?
Misha is a future regeneration of the of the Doctor???
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

YutoTheOrc wrote:
brythain wrote:
BMFJack wrote:Trains are used a lot more commonly in Japan than most other countries, since it's such a compact place. I might be wrong, but I think it's the primary mode of transportation for most Japanese, although that depends largely on how you define "train"
That, and walking. I mean, it's true of places like London and New York too. Yokohama has roughly 4m people and is the largest incorporated city-entity in Japan; 2nd-largest city after Tokyo in absolute terms.
Oh dear god, I thought a city with 2.5million was a lot....
I live in a state with less people than that, How do you think I feel? :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
brythain

Post by brythain »

300BillionDegrees wrote:
Oscar Wildecat wrote:
brythain wrote:As for metaheadcanon, perhaps brythain is a construct sent back from the future of KS to tell stories about KS... wait, no, I'm brythain!
So ... brythain is ... Misha the Time Lord ?
Misha is a future regeneration of the of the Doctor???
Not at all... may I present to you: Misha Wildthyme!
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

I shall now steal all of bry's ideas and incorporate them into my own works.

I shall avoid copyright issues by referring to this as "sampling" for a "remix"
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
brythain

Post by brythain »

Eurobeatjester wrote:I shall now steal all of bry's ideas and incorporate them into my own works.

I shall avoid copyright issues by referring to this as "sampling" for a "remix"
You can call them 'embryonic works', I suppose. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Liminaut

Post by Liminaut »

Kenji has become a much more sympathetic character since I've decided that he's right: there is a feminist conspiracy infiltrating Yamaku.

In specific, Yamaku has a lot of daughters from rich, influential families that are sent there to more or less keep them out of sight. Extreme Feminists / Lesbian Separatists are working on getting strong influence over these daughters as a way of influencing the families in the future.
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

I tend to think that in a few years, Kenji won't think feminists are trying to take over the world. He won't be any saner, he'll just have switched to some other conspiracy theory, possibly folding the feminist one into it. "No, I'm telling you, the feminists are just pawns to the Illuminati!"
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
BMFJack

Post by BMFJack »

Now that you mention Kenji... I have a pretty interesting headcanon about Kenji, inspired by some comments he makes during his second scene. The first one is "...this is one of the dark secrets of this school." and then "I also have a list of the other dark and complex conspiracies that this school holds"

I've always seen Kenji as a pretty brilliant, though insane, dude. The aforementioned comments speak to his insanity further, so my headcanon is that Kenji has many conspiracies that rival or surpass the vast feminist conspiracy, but he's stuck on that with Hisao, because he knows that if Hisao doesn't understand the feminist conspiracy, he wont understand any of the others. Hisao listens, and is more kind to Kenji that anyone else, but Kenji gets the feeling that Hisao doesn't truly understand the feminist conspiracy even though he listens, unlike anyone else.
brythain

Post by brythain »

My headcanon re Kenji is that he's absolutely right that there are conspiracies, but he's missed the REAL conspiracies because he hasn't enough data.
d2r

Post by d2r »

My headcanon about Kenji is that he's a paranoid goon, that he sees conspiracies where none exist, and that Yuuko eventually finds a different boyfriend who isn't a complete nutcase. :wink:

EDIT: On which note, my headcanon about him is also that he and Yuuko were dating different people to begin with and that the overlaps are all coincidental. :P
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
brythain

Post by brythain »

d2r wrote:My headcanon about Kenji is that he's a paranoid goon, that he sees conspiracies where none exist, and that Yuuko eventually finds a different boyfriend who isn't a complete nutcase. :wink:

EDIT: On which note, my headcanon about him is also that he and Yuuko were dating different people to begin with and that the overlaps are all coincidental. :P
I thought your headcanon about him was that he and Lilly were originally dating, but then... Lilly saw the light. :D
d2r

Post by d2r »

brythain wrote:
d2r wrote:My headcanon about Kenji is that he's a paranoid goon, that he sees conspiracies where none exist, and that Yuuko eventually finds a different boyfriend who isn't a complete nutcase. :wink:

I thought your headcanon about him was that he and Lilly were originally dating, but then... Lilly saw the light. :D

:wink:
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
Atario

Post by Atario »

YutoTheOrc wrote:Oh dear god, I thought a city with 2.5million was a lot....
The greater Tokyo metro area has more people than the entire nation of Canada.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

My theory on Kenji is that he started behaving like an over-the-top conspiracy nut because it got him attention, but after playing the part for so long he's no longer acting it.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
Atario

Post by Atario »

Ooo, I like that one. Could be a good fanfic-basis.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote