Anyone else hate Misha?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Oscar Wildecat

Re: Anyone else hate Misha?

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

KeiichiO wrote:When I was little, I thought this song was so stupid, but now that I'm older, and can appreciate the finer things in life, I can relate with this on many levels.
As can I.

The song works doubly well as a Hisao & Misha song, since both Lilly and Shizune could fill the role of "Blue Eye Floozies". :D
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

I hate Misha too... I would greatly have preferred the Shizune route to have more Shizune and less obnoxious fat hanger-on.
Byakku

Post by Byakku »

metalangel wrote:I hate Misha too... I would greatly have preferred the Shizune route to have more Shizune and less obnoxious fat hanger-on.
Yeah, Shizune's route seems to focus more on her relationship with Misha rather than Hisao. I enjoyed it nonetheless though.
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

While I don't hate Misha, I don't think I particularly like her either. If she were a real person, given her outward demeanor I doubt I could stand being around her for very long. However, I understand her, I appreciate what she brings to the story as a character, and I believe the story would suffer without her presence. For me, that's quite enough :).
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Munchenhausen wrote:She's the only main character who doesn't, at some point, cry like a litte bitch
Those were tears of STRENGTH during the grave scene, Munch.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Atario

Post by Atario »

Megumeru wrote:It's not an easy feels-spoon feeding frenzy like the blonde nympho
Sigh -_-

I'm always with you, right up to the point where you decide you have to shit on someone else's favorite in order to boost your own…
metalangel wrote:I would greatly have preferred the Shizune route to have more Shizune and less obnoxious fat hanger-on.
"Hanger-on"? Someone seems to have forgotten that Misha wanted to leave Shizune alone, but that Shizune persuaded Misha not to… And forgotten what "fat" is, too…
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

SpunkySix wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:She's the only main character who doesn't, at some point, cry like a litte bitch
My apologies, Emi and Shizune are the only two not to cry like a little bitch. Emi cried in a completely understandable and justifyable situation because she is bestgirl.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Munchenhausen wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:
My apologies, Emi and Shizune are the only two not to cry like a little bitch. Emi cried in a completely understandable and justifyable situation because she is bestgirl.
Is there something wrong with letting your eyes take a wiz every once in awhile?
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Misha is a fat gross abomination and she should be put in a camp to help with her attention deficit. A camp that will help her increase her concentration, perhaps. It could be a called a...concentration convention. (You sick fucks.)
300BillionDegrees

Post by 300BillionDegrees »

Munchenhausen wrote:Damn sight better than that armless skrub.
[shimmie]1325[/shimmie]
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

I've noticed that there is a lot of shit talking on these forums. It's kind of irritating, and completely unfunny.
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Well, I think this thread needs to be closed off and quarantined.

Best 600th post IMO.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

KeiichiO wrote:Is there something wrong with letting your eyes take a wiz every once in awhile?
Like changing the oil on your car; it does need doing, but doing it of your own choice anything more frequently than yearly is overdoing it.
KeiichiO wrote:I've noticed that there is a lot of shit talking on these forums. It's kind of irritating, and completely unfunny.
But I'm English! Insulting people and everything they hold close to their hearts is in my nature!

also congrats to CoffeeDrive for post 600 and to KeiichiO for post 1700
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Ryusashi

Post by Ryusashi »

I dont hate her, but I dont like her. I understand her. I understand why she acts the way she does and I understand her need towards the end. She does care (in her own obnoxious way), and you pick this up at the rooftop scene. Here's a breakdown of her reasons for existing (or why imo). Ill mark spoilers just in case.
1) the other half shizune. Thats it. How else is anyone going to understand the deaf chick if no one can hear her? (Sounds harsh but not everyone is going to try and learn sign language).
2) to learn to understand. Sometimes, there's a reason for wjy someone does things. shizunes bad ending for example. You sleep with her so she feels "comfort", but in reality its because she wants to feel what shizune felt. Im sure that chair was a rockin and makin noises.. On the rooftop she confessed she had/has feelings for shizune. Why would you confess that to someone if you didnt trust them? (Mind you, she does say it in the good ending as well.) Deep down, she felt alone because not many people cared to even try to talk to her (hence dying her hair and putting them into drills.) maybe im over thinking this point, but its the fact that she wants to feel special that makes her obnoxious in all the other routes.
3) The reasoning she stayed. Some of this is in the novel so ill put spoilers. Misha confessed to shizune and shizune shot her down. Misha DID try to keep her distance from shizune, but shizune kept persevering and misha understood why shizune pushed. Shizune genuinely cared for misha and misha, who wanted more and was shot down, realized that friends are important. Misha felt alone and shizune pushed her into shizunes world, and she did the same to hisao (which is why I kinda hate there was only two paths. Could have had a third path where only difference is, is that when you spy on misha, afterwards shizune invites you to her room (or barges into yours) and starts talking about how she always made things into a game, and how she hates feeling like she made their relationship into a game as well, and wanted to break up, but hisao (which I had hopes was smart..... guess he needs suave classes) says that relationships ARE a game. Its just shizune was playing it wrong. Its supposed to be played where you both understand each other and know how the other feels and then make guesses on how to understand them better and suprise the other (or something to that effect). Then the ending line before the current good ending is "lets see where life takes us before we play love on hardcore mode" (again, something to that effect. ) just a thought that would have emphasized the importance of building relationships with friends and lovers before trying to be more.
And final reason: to help create thoughts on your real life friends. Maybe you know someone who was always alone and felt like they had no one to relay on. Maybe you know someone who hides their depression and fears behind a facade of happiness and happy go luckyness. How can you help them? What scan you do? Tbh, ive always tried to be better and be humble while I was. Now ive learned that trying to feel special pushed so many away so now I know I gotta change.
ok. Im done rambling now.
"In order to understand, you must first understand how to understand. You can't know without knowing how you know. Same principle."
"Think about this; if I give you a lemon, is that life giving you lemons? Yes because I'm alive. But imagine what you can create with what life gives you. Now you have a weapon to shoot into peoples eyes, or make lemonade." Random quotes ive made
Liminaut

Post by Liminaut »

Oscar Wildecat wrote:
Megumeru wrote:blonde nympho
I prefer the term "blue eyed floozy", myself.
Considering who Freddie was really signing about ... Is Lilly the 'trap' route now? :D