Ask!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Re: Ask!

Post by Silentcook »

That's all weee's fault. She can make messy disembowelment look uguu~. It's her thing. :mrgreen:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

I hope you know that now I have an approximate face to put with you, I will imagine all your posts as being read aloud by a doctor with a sexy fucking moustache
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
TheHivemind
Path Writer

Post by TheHivemind »

Aura wrote:I think those are all correct, except Takashi (between kagami and delta) is climatic's representation. The person between yujovi and SC can't be VCR though. Maybe it's Mike Inel? Only weee knows.
ArcCain wrote:
Aura wrote:Sure, it was accompanying a blog post some years ago.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-hUP2Dkjr4kY/T ... eryone.png
Wow, nice. :)

Hmm, is this based on real life or is it just made for fun?
Some of them approximate some real physical characteristics, most don't.
The real me has way more facial hair, for example. No beard freaks me out a little.
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

Suriko -

Did you release the "Miki route" on your own, or did you have input from the other staff members leading up to what you just posted in the fanfic section?

I'm curious as to what made you decide to first write, and release it :D Love of the characters, something to do, a way to do more writing, or to finally shut all the Suzu and Miki fans up? :D
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

This staff member's still all :shock: about that, just for the record.
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

The reason I ask is because while rough, it's definitely thought out and seems to indicate that Suzu and Miki were at least being considered for routes. I was wondering how much of it was from old concepts and ideas and how much was fleshed out recently for this release :)
Blank Mage wrote:
believe in yourself
TheHivemind
Path Writer

Post by TheHivemind »

Eurobeatjester wrote:The reason I ask is because while rough, it's definitely thought out and seems to indicate that Suzu and Miki were at least being considered for routes. I was wondering how much of it was from old concepts and ideas and how much was fleshed out recently for this release :)
We've mentioned this before, I think, but we did consider routs for Suzu, Miki, and yes, even poor Misha at one point. For various reasons we decided to stick to the girls in Raita's original drawing. As fun as Miki's route is (Suzu or GTFO, by the way, who gives a shit about Miki banging Hisao?), I think we made the right decision.
Suriko
Lilly Writer, Hanako Co-Writer, Producer

Post by Suriko »

Eurobeatjester wrote:Suriko -

Did you release the "Miki route" on your own, or did you have input from the other staff members leading up to what you just posted in the fanfic section?

I'm curious as to what made you decide to first write, and release it :D Love of the characters, something to do, a way to do more writing, or to finally shut all the Suzu and Miki fans up? :D
Let's just say I'm pretty sure silentcook's going to run after me with a hammer if/when he reads it. I wrote the thing over four months with no external input and only brief time to proofread before my deadline.

With development of s̶̵͜e̵̢̨͘͠c҉͟r҉̴͘͠è̵̛́̀t̡̢̢̕͠ ̕͜͠p͠͝͡r҉͠ơ͘j̴̵͠e̡̛͡͞c̸̴͏͝t̛́҉ ̨҉̵̷L̵̢̡͢͏ ̴͟͟͏t̸̵̨́h̸̴͢a̶̢͘͡t̨͢͞͡҉ ̶̡̕w͜͠͝o͝҉͟n̶̵̢̕'҉͏̷̧̨t́́́̕͞ ̶̶͞͝b̶̸͝҉é͘͝ ͠҉̛m̡͠e̵̢͝ń̡́͜͞t̛͝į́҉ó̸ǹ̵̡́͘e҉̶͟d͏͘͝ ̡͘̕͠h̶͡e͘͡ŗ̷̸͟҉e̴͘͟ taking a while, I decided to try and practice a faster and scheduled approach to writing, and using Miki for it killed two birds with one stone. Her old scenario had been floating in the back of my mind for a while, so this largely put it to rest (or smothered it with a pillow, either way). So basically the first three.
TheHivemind wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:The reason I ask is because while rough, it's definitely thought out and seems to indicate that Suzu and Miki were at least being considered for routes. I was wondering how much of it was from old concepts and ideas and how much was fleshed out recently for this release :)
We've mentioned this before, I think, but we did consider routs for Suzu, Miki, and yes, even poor Misha at one point. For various reasons we decided to stick to the girls in Raita's original drawing. As fun as Miki's route is (Suzu or GTFO, by the way, who gives a shit about Miki banging Hisao?), I think we made the right decision.
No route for Suzu was ever considered - literally the only thing "official" about her was the appearance in the classroom pic, and that image on the shimmie saying she had narcolepsy.

Miki was only considered in a fairly unserious way (though that didn't stop me making a scenario plan back then for something to do), as there was never going to be the art to pull it off. It was actually a series of mistakes that lead to her even getting sprites in the first place.

Misha was purely up to A22 who never seemed to have much desire for it. I don't think it was the wrong decision at all in any case; sticking to the original girls made sense for a huge number of reasons.
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

Thanks for the reply and your hard work on this. It's definitely welcome :D
Blank Mage wrote:
believe in yourself
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Nobody seems to have asked this yet, so I'll jump on it while it's fresh:

Why'd you write from Miki's perspective? I like it, it's just surprising since nothing else was written from anybody's perspective other than Hisao's.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
minimike96

Post by minimike96 »

I did some poking around and couldn't find anything so:
Is there a Official/UnOfficial transcript of the game?

That one guy who likes Shizune more than the others.
Shizune>>Emi>Rin≥Misha>Hanako>Lily

Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

No.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

SpunkySix wrote:Nobody seems to have asked this yet, so I'll jump on it while it's fresh:

Why'd you write from Miki's perspective? I like it, it's just surprising since nothing else was written from anybody's perspective other than Hisao's.
Just pointing out that you're wrong: all of us wrote things in other perspectives than Hisao's. You can find some old things in the fanfic forum. It was fun to change things up and/or it helped develop characters.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Aura wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:Nobody seems to have asked this yet, so I'll jump on it while it's fresh:

Just pointing out that you're wrong: all of us wrote things in other perspectives than Hisao's. You can find some old things in the fanfic forum. It was fun to change things up and/or it helped develop characters.
Okay. I guess I meant more the route itself being fully from somebody else's perspective, as in, when you choose any of the five girls' routes, you still see Hisao's thoughts and not theirs. I suppose this was just a case of writing to develop Miki in a new way?
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

I think what Aura meant was that most of the KS writers have written KS fanfiction from other characters' perspectives - like his own very short Mutou route - and Surikos recent story is simply the longest such to date.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.