Katawa DLCs

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Feelsbot1010101010

Re: Katawa DLCs

Post by Feelsbot1010101010 »

Uuuuuh....is it me or is this thread getting kind of gross?
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Feelsbot1010101010 wrote:Uuuuuh....is it me or is this thread getting kind of gross?
It's only page four! Give it a few days and you'll see all new lows ;)
Rhodri wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote: Britbong Voice Pack
Enjoy your favourite Disabled Romance, but now with a whole range of silly accents from around the British Isles!
  • Rin the Brummie
    For a girl as confusing and as dull as Rin, it's only fair we match the voice!
  • Welsh Hanako
    Because the Welsh language sounds like a heavy stutter anyway ;)
Considering my name is Rhodri Thomas Davies, I can't be more Welsh if I tried* and my dear Mum is a Brummie, born and breed in the shadow of Villa Park...and I can't decide if I should laugh or be offended! :lol:
* I can't speak, read or write Welsh
Why not both? ;)
Achievement Pack
Now play Katawa Shoujo with Steam Achievements! This extensive list was taken from the famed 'Achievements Thread' of the official KS forums! Do you have what it takes to reach 100%? If so, may God have mercy on your soul...you sick, sick fuck.

Michael Rosen Voice Pack
Play the game with narration provided by audio splices of Britain’s former Children's Laureate most popular readings, as seen here!
Yes. YES. YES.
  • Takashi
    Whisper sweet nothings through the night on the sofa of the male dorm's common room!
Probably more of a hushed shout, than a whisper ;P
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Atario

Post by Atario »

Shockproof Jamo wrote:Meiko path DLC: Why settle for the young, inexperienced virgins, when you could have the hot MILF of your dreams? 10$ + additional 5.69$ to unlock a threesome with Emi. Let mommy show you the ropes.
Throwing money at screen, nothing happening, etc.
brythain wrote:This thread feels like it's going the way of the KS Achievements thread... :D
By which you mean it's (1) fun and engaging for all and therefore (2) destined to be crushed because "we" don't like actual activity around here
Rhodri wrote:Achievement Pack
Now play Katawa Shoujo with Steam Achievements! This extensive list was taken from the famed 'Achievements Thread' of the official KS forums! Do you have what it takes to reach 100%? If so, may God have mercy on your soul...you sick, sick fuck.
In retrospect, this should have been one of the earliest suggestions.
Feelsbot1010101010 wrote:Uuuuuh....is it me or is this thread getting kind of gross?
Untoward thoughts? In my Internet? Heavens.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
brythain

Post by brythain »

Atario wrote:
brythain wrote:This thread feels like it's going the way of the KS Achievements thread... :D
By which you mean it's (1) fun and engaging for all and therefore (2) destined to be crushed because "we" don't like actual activity around here.
Naw... by which I mean it will continue to be fun and engaging until people descend into nothing-but-gross-for-grossness'-sake spiral, at which point, having led a long and healthy metastatic existence, it will get cooked. There's plenty of actual activity (goodness, isn't that redundant?) around here.

I for one would love to have an orchestral soundtrack version with new sprites and details, interactive Yamaku-area map, all the goodies you might find in a DVD special release. With limited-edition release items like Hanako's handphone with flower decoration, Lilly's music box, and other things like that. Some would be DLC, some would be real physical items. Ah, to dream...
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Truth be told, I'm hoping this to be the successor to the Achievements thread :p
Obviously, without the profuse rape jokes and stuff. :lol:

----
The Dere Pack
Do you like your waifu, but wish she was a little more blunt? A tad less appreciative, perhaps? Reluctant to admit her feelings for you, or even straight up insane? Boy, have we the package for you!
  • Tsundere
    Child Psychologists call it a 'Reaction Formation'; Make your preferred girl fall for you, but not want to show it or let anyone know at all! She'll hit you, insult you, leave you out, but it's blatantly obvious she adores you!
  • Kuudere
    Want to be treated like you're nothing important until you're right on death's door? Kuudere has you covered! She will act cold and cool around you, but deep beneath her skin she has a soft spot for your stupid hairstyle!
  • Dandere
    Do you think your waifu could be a bit more shy? Or do you think Hanako's horrifyingly crippling speech impediment simply isn't crippling enough? The Dandere pack will have her blushing and hiding quicker than you can say IGOTTAGODOSOMETHING!
  • Yandere
    What says 'love' more than your girlfriend looking out for you? Obviously jealousy-fuelled multiple homocide! This pack will make your girlfriend so madly in love, that she'll literally go mad and threaten, injure or even kill any other girl you talk to!
  • Deredere
    Maybe you're not a fucking weirdo and want the complete adoration of your favourite cripple, but without the need for the Police Witness Protection Unit to intervene and move you to Azerbaijan just to keep you alive. Good for you! The Deredere pack is just what you're after!
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
brythain

Post by brythain »

Munchenhausen wrote:The Dere Pack
For some reason, I immediately thought of two things:

1) A 'fanny pack'.
2) 'O Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling...'

I leave you to figure out the connection. :D

Meanwhile, I do really wish Rika, Aoi and Keiko were playable second-year characters and you had a second-year protagonist.
Also, for bonus points, you could attempt to hit on your seniors and even try to defeat the Master of Romance to win the heart of one of them. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
azumeow

Post by azumeow »

brythain wrote:
Meanwhile, I do really wish Rika, Aoi and Keiko were playable second-year characters and you had a second-year protagonist.
Also, for bonus points, you could attempt to hit on your seniors and even try to defeat the Master of Romance to win the heart of one of them. :D
Good fucking luck, one does not simply defeat the Ahoge!
"I don’t want to be here anymore, I know there’s nothing left worth staying for.
Your paradise is something I’ve endured
See I don’t think I can fight this anymore, I’m listening with one foot out the door
And something has to die to be reborn-I don’t want to be here anymore"
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Rivals Pack:

What if the track captain wasn't gay, but instead was the very paragon of masculinity and heterosexuality? What if there was somebody else looking to join the student council for non-work related reasons, AKA he wanted a threesome? What if that one blind kid in the art club tried to put the moves on Rin after he got a raging hardy because he accidentally felt her toes? What if Hanako met some other shy dude and they bonded over chess or the tile game or some other stupid shit? What if Lilly had the hots for a different new kid with really nice feeling shoulders?

All is revealed with the rivals pack! Play as Hisao through the original paths, but this time, find out if you have what it takes to crush another hopeless suitor's dreams and send him flying off of the roof of Yamaku to an early, depression-and-alcohol-fueled death! If you're not aggressive enough, you'll have to watch as the girl of your dreams gets banged in all sorts of ridiculous positions and then clean up for them afterward like a little cuckold bitch, (although I bet you'd like that, you sick fuck) but watch out- if you're too aggressive, your favorite girl will take out a restraining order that you'll probably ignore, then it's off to prison, where nobody can hear you scream... confessions of love!

Also comes with the songs, "You're The Best Around" by Joe Esposito and "Mr. Brightside" by The Killers, as well as a secret "Eiffel Tower" ending where you join forces with your rival to make some hot stuff happen.

All this could be yours for the low, low price of $5,000. Worth it? Worth it, you lonely basement-dwelling neck beard, you.
Good fucking luck, one does not simply defeat the Ahoge!
Ahoge Pack:

$3.72- Ahoges for every character!

Twintail Pack:

Same idea, but better!
Last edited by SpunkySix on Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
d2r

Post by d2r »

My god, it's like the Achievement thread all over again. :D

My god, it's like the Achievement thread all over again. D:
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

d2r wrote:My god, it's like the Achievement thread all over again. :D

My god, it's like the Achievement thread all over again. D:
Oh, relax. This is way more serious.

Sonic 3 And Knuckles And Emi:

For... whatever a SEGA Genesis game costs nowadays, unlock a mod of the last game in the classic Sonic trilogy that allows you to play as Emi! Her twintails replace Tails' two tails, allowing her to soar above the clouds with her favorite blue hedgehog in tow all while being a way better character than anything anybody from SEGA has ever written.

Based on the hit classic, "Emi and Sanic Go Fast" which conveniently enough is bundled in with the mod:

Also unlock a Sanic yaoi route for an additional 50 cents.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Kenji-Vision Filter: See the world as Kenji does. Two modes: literal (everything's a super-blurry muddle) and figurative (à la They Live).
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Atario wrote:Kenji-Vision Filter: See the world as Kenji does. Two modes: literal (everything's a super-blurry muddle) and figurative (à la They Live).
The DLC would better be:

Feminism: Enemy Unknown

But we have to go deeper...

Feminism: Enemy Within

LET THE CONSPIRACY BEGIN!
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Liminaut

Post by Liminaut »

Munchenhausen wrote:Truth be told, I'm hoping this to be the successor to the Achievements thread :p
Obviously, without the profuse rape jokes and stuff. :lol:

----
The Dere Pack
[*]Kuudere
Want to be treated like you're nothing important until you're right on death's door? Kuudere has you covered! She will act cold and cool around you, but deep beneath her skin she has a soft spot for your stupid hairstyle
You *have* played Lilly's route, right?
:)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

SpunkySix wrote:Rivals Pack:
I fucking love this post :lol:
What if the track captain wasn't gay, but instead was the very paragon of masculinity and heterosexuality?
Mate, if you want to use my likeness, you really should ask my permission first ;)
What if there was somebody else looking to join the student council for non-work related reasons, AKA he wanted a threesome? What if that one blind kid in the art club tried to put the moves on Rin after he got a raging hardy because he accidentally felt her toes? What if Hanako met some other shy dude and they bonded over chess or the tile game or some other stupid shit? What if Lilly had the hots for a different new kid with really nice feeling shoulders?
Fucking lol'd
Liminaut wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote: The Dere Pack
  • Kuudere
    Want to be treated like you're nothing important until you're right on death's door? Kuudere has you covered! She will act cold and cool around you, but deep beneath her skin she has a soft spot for your stupid hairstyle
You *have* played Lilly's route, right?
:)
Lilly? Is that a secret character or something? ;)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Munchenhausen wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:Rivals Pack:
I fucking love this post :lol:
Thank you. I work hard to ensure that my DLC offers are of the finest quality.