Shipping the spares?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

d2r

Re: Shipping the spares?

Post by d2r »

brythain wrote:Did you just double-post this? :)

'Shipping the Spares' x 'The Official KS Headcanon Thread'
STFU; "Shipping the Spares" and "Crossover Ships" are the OTP :lol:
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
brythain

Post by brythain »

d2r wrote:
brythain wrote:Did you just double-post this? :)

STFU; "Shipping the Spares" and "Crossover Ships" are the OTP :lol:
You're right, I'm so sorry. They are indeed two ships that pass in the night. :wink:
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

brythain wrote:
Zarys wrote:Jigoro X Meiko : if they meet I'm sure they would have an affair, but nothing more.
Jigoro is surely the kind of guy who is good to have affair but is hated by women in serious relationships; a bit like Johnny Bravo (who is implied to sucks to seduce women in a relationship purpose but is far to be virgin) except he is very happy with it.
And Meiko certainly don't care about Jigoro's jerkishness if it's just an affair.

For Mutou, I always imagine him as a old bachelor, I don't think he is really bothered by it if he begins to see the disadvantages to be a middle age bachelor and feel a bit lonely.
So Mutou X Nobody.
Did you just double-post this? :)

I hesisate between "Shipping the Spares" and "The Official KS Headcanon Thread". :P
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
BMFJack

Post by BMFJack »

I know nothing is ever said one way or another, but I always thought of Mutou as being married and possibly having children. Most teachers here in the states don't discuss their families much, and I doubt the teachers are less formal in Japan.

As far as ships go, I sail the Yuuko x Kenji and Meiko x Nurse ships.

It's hard to even put ships together; the only males who make real appearances in the VN are much older.

I could see Akira x Mutou. I don't think of Mutou as being all that old, probably late 20's-early 30's. Akira is, what, 25? Not that big of an age difference. I could easily see Akira just screwing with Mutou until she realizes they've spent so much time together that she didn't realize her feelings for him had grown so much in a short time. Mutou is attracted to Akira because who the fuck isn't?

When I played Rin's route I kind of thought Sae and Nomiya had something going on behind closed doors.
Valjean Lafitte

Post by Valjean Lafitte »

BMFJack wrote:I know nothing is ever said one way or another, but I always thought of Mutou as being married
According to this old (2008) fic by Aura he is, but also according to that fic..er..well, just read it and you'll see. :P
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."
brythain

Post by brythain »

Valjean Lafitte wrote:
BMFJack wrote:I know nothing is ever said one way or another, but I always thought of Mutou as being married
According to this old (2008) fic by Aura he is, but also according to that fic..er..well, just read it and you'll see. :P
That's Aura just having fun. I always thought my Akira-Mutou relationship was much more realistic. :)
Last edited by brythain on Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

Although this is shipping a spare with a main character, ever since I've read a certain fanfic, I've been shipping Hideaki and Hanako. [This assumes a non-Hanako ending to the VN, of course. :) ]
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
Atario

Post by Atario »

BMFJack wrote:I know nothing is ever said one way or another, but I always thought of Mutou as being married and possibly having children.
Perhaps I could interest you in my signature:
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

BMFJack wrote:When I played Rin's route I kind of thought Sae and Nomiya had something going on behind closed doors.
That would imply that Sae found Noyima - in some way, shape or form - attractive.

I can imagine Noyima finding her FAF, but I can't even perceive of somebody finding him hot. In the words of Sublime's frontman; "If it wasn't for date rape, I'd never get laid."

It's that excited face of his. Probably half the reason I can't stand Rin's route.
It's fucking terrifying.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
BMFJack

Post by BMFJack »

Nomiya is, well, creepy as fuck... but that doesn't mean he isn't a romantic or something; a man doesn't have to be physically attractive in order to attract a woman.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

BMFJack wrote:Nomiya is, well, creepy as fuck... but that doesn't mean he isn't a romantic or something; a man doesn't have to be physically attractive in order to attract a woman.
Eyup
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

BMFJack wrote:Nomiya is, well, creepy as fuck... but that doesn't mean he isn't a romantic or something; a man doesn't have to be physically attractive in order to attract a woman.
Just imagine Sae looking down and seeing this between her legs...
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Siphonata

Post by Siphonata »

Munchenhausen wrote: Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:03 pm
BMFJack wrote:

Nomiya is, well, creepy as fuck... but that doesn't mean he isn't a romantic or something; a man doesn't have to be physically attractive in order to attract a woman.

Just imagine Sae looking down and seeing this between her legs...

Every time Rin sees Nomiya making that face, I'm sure she dies a little inside. On the other hand, might as well ship Nomiya x Jigoro because both characters are the closest Katawa Shoujo has to antagonistic figures, and because no shipping thread is complete without those kind of ships.

"Punishment is not the answer. Punishment is easy. It's lazy. Redemption is hard. Redemption makes you work."-Skulduggery Pleasant

Siphonata's One Stop Shop: Entrance Here