Blooper Reel

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Valjean Lafitte

Re: Blooper Reel

Post by Valjean Lafitte »

FelOnyx wrote:
Valjean Lafitte wrote:FUCK.

That Rin image is not even *remotely* funny if you suffer from Trypophobia (as I do). :x I literally lfelt my stomach lurch and had too look away.

Edit: *whew!* New page, thank God
You know, every time someone mentions that word, I wonder what it means and open a tab to look it up, then at the last second I come to my senses and remember what it is, and that I should never, ever Google it again. Those image results, I pray to Zoromuhammbuddasus that they were Photoshoped.
I take it then that you're a fellow sufferer of this phobia? Or are the Google Image results so horrifying that even someone who doesn't suffer from it would be repulsed (I'm not about to find out for myself).
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

I find the Google image results to be mostly WTF, but they don't trigger me or anything.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

Trypophobia[1] (/ˌtraɪpəˈfoʊbiə/, from the Greek: τρύπα trýpa "hole" and φόβος phóbos "fear") is the alleged pathological fear of objects with irregular patterns of holes, such as beehives, ant hills and lotus seed heads.
While I don't have problems with either of the above, some of the image results are quite gross. Not enough to trigger anything with me but enough that I'm not interested enough to research their authenticity. The drawing was actually quite funny.

I don't think the fact that the images are gross has anything to with the holes but what the holes are in.
So it's probably more that most people are uncomfortable looking at disfigured human bodies.
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
300BillionDegrees

Post by 300BillionDegrees »

The posts of people are usually photoshops with lotus pods. They've been sent around in email forwards in the past about "a horrifying new disease".

The pics and videos of the Suriname toad are real, however. It doesn't hurt the mother at all, it's just how they roll. She sheds her skin afterward and is good to go. If you have this fear of holes, do NOT Google that!
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

Valjean Lafitte wrote: I take it then that you're a fellow sufferer of this phobia? Or are the Google Image results so horrifying that even someone who doesn't suffer from it would be repulsed (I'm not about to find out for myself).
I don't have the phobia in any real sense, but what look like horrifying skin diseases aren't really anyone's cup of tea. And it's not Google Images, but image results that show up on the main Google search page. I could probably disable that feature, but it's useful 99% of the time.
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
neio

Post by neio »

I suffer from mild trypophobia, but it's not a fear of skin diseases. Even straws can make me itch:

Recommended fics: A pseudo-pseudo Suzu Route | Sisterhood (Hanako Epilogue) | Can You Open Your Heart? (Rika)

(New) Movie contest: From which 2012 film did I mangle this quote? Prize: Humble Bundle
You're worried about the Nurse? Try the mom.
Valjean Lafitte

Post by Valjean Lafitte »

neio wrote:I suffer from mild trypophobia, but it's not a fear of skin diseases. Even straws can make me itch:

[img]straws.jpg[/img]
Those straws don't bother me too much, particularly since the picture was taken at an angle and the holes don't look too dark, but the descriptions of the Google Image results a few posts ago definitely made my skin crawl.
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Valjean Lafitte wrote: That Rin image is not even *remotely* funny if you suffer from Trypophobia (as I do). :x I literally felt my stomach lurch and had to look away.
I suffer from a mild form of it as well. Awfully sorry that I didn't take into consideration the concerns of people with trypophobia when posting that. I guess I should be more careful next time.
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
d2r

Post by d2r »

Well, I for one thought it was funny. :P
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

It reminds me of Meet the Demoman. "So! T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cock-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs!"
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Something for you fanfic fans...
original characters.png
original characters.png (629.37 KiB) Viewed 5358 times
Not Dead Yet
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

That one is clever, and does make sense :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Steinherz wrote:That one is clever, and does make sense :lol:
Yes! Like many fanfic authors, I keep meticulous tabs on how many students there are at Yamaku, by class and year.
I also keep seating plans and dossiers on each one.

:shock: [sudden awareness that one might have said too much] :wink:
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Negativedarke

Post by Negativedarke »

Hey it's hard to come up with a unique and special disability that hasn't been used by the cannon students of Yamaku!

Anyways, once again I wish I had to skill to do these as proper screenmanips.

Shizune- "Lilly and I used to be so close. But we had a falling out. She said planting bombs in the necks of the Student Council members then detonating them when they tried to leave was going too far."

And this is post Hanako's route during a welcome back party for Lilly when everyone has gotten a little drunk.
Lilly- "So you two are a couple now. I'm so happy for you. both!"
Hanako- "It was amazing! We did things I never thought we'd do in positions I never thought I'd be in."
Hisao- "Uh really it was pretty vanilla, and only in the missionary position."
Hanako- "Like I said things I never thought I'd do in positions I never thought I'd be in."
"Misha, I don't think Chocoholism is a real disability."
"But the School's Entrance Board does Hi-Chan. Wahaha~"
azumeow

Post by azumeow »

Negativedarke wrote:Hey it's hard to come up with a unique and special disability that hasn't been used by the cannon students of Yamaku!

Anyways, once again I wish I had to skill to do these as proper screenmanips.

Shizune- "Lilly and I used to be so close. But we had a falling out. She said planting bombs in the necks of the Student Council members then detonating them when they tried to leave was going too far."

And this is post Hanako's route during a welcome back party for Lilly when everyone has gotten a little drunk.
Lilly- "So you two are a couple now. I'm so happy for you. both!"
Hanako- "It was amazing! We did things I never thought we'd do in positions I never thought I'd be in."
Hisao- "Uh really it was pretty vanilla, and only in the missionary position."
Hanako- "Like I said things I never thought I'd do in positions I never thought I'd be in."
AAAAAAAANNNDDD now I'm sad.
"I don’t want to be here anymore, I know there’s nothing left worth staying for.
Your paradise is something I’ve endured
See I don’t think I can fight this anymore, I’m listening with one foot out the door
And something has to die to be reborn-I don’t want to be here anymore"