The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Oscar Wildecat

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

Eurobeatjester wrote:Multiverse theory.
It's been part of my personal headcanon -- especially ever since dewelar uploaded this particular Rinny installment of his Developments story -- that Rin can perceive (at least on a subconscious level) different parts of the multiverse. It's this added sense, which the human brain is not really quite able to handle, that is responsible for her apparent cognitive difficulties and overall "weirdness".
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Atario wrote:
Charmant wrote:Meiko and Mutou had a brief fling some time after Mr. Ibarazaki's accident
But… how would they have met…?
At Yamaku or at the school or out in town or literally any of the many ways people meet each other all the time every day. Who knows. :lol:
Last edited by Charmant on Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

That's a good point. :P
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
KSPuff

Post by KSPuff »

Charmant wrote:
Atario wrote:
Charmant wrote:Meiko and Mutou had a brief fling some time after Mr. Ibarazaki's accident
But… how would they have met…?
I would have to say at the school myself. I'm sure Meiko had to visit school when Emi first enrolled, where she would met most of the staff. Especially, with the extra attention the staff needs to their students, I'm sure good communications with the parents is very important. Not to mention, possible parent-teacher meetings, school events like the festival etc. I know Emi isn't his class but I'm sure he seen Mutou bolting through the hallways.

Maybe he called Meiko to complain about Emi's running in the call and they hit off...
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

Mr. Nomiya died of something related to insanely high blood pressure a couple of days after terms ended.

... I'm a tad vengeful.
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Somewhere out there, Hanako and Hisao are watching Vishy Anand in his rematch against Magnus Carlsen for the world chess championship title.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Misha routinely nags Shizune about forming a Parfait Club.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Charmant wrote:Misha routinely nags Shizune about forming a Parfait Club.
out of all the completely baseless headcanon that seem to have little possibility, this is probably the best one ever :lol: :lol: :lol:
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Charmant wrote:Misha routinely nags Shizune about forming a Parfait Club.
out of all the completely baseless headcanon that seem to have little possibility, this is probably the best one ever :lol: :lol: :lol:
Little possibility? :lol: It seems like something she would do. Probably why Shizune is so desperate to get Hisao onto the council, she needs somebody else on her side to vote Misha down. :P
YutoTheOrc

Post by YutoTheOrc »

I can see Misha as having an overly strict father, akin to a Drill Sergeant 8)
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

YutoTheOrc wrote:I can see Misha as having an overly strict father, akin to a Drill Sergeant 8)
Personally I think mishas parents are probably utter dicks who shifted her off to Yamaku because they didn't want her around (and could pretend to be ashamed) and the whole sign language thing was a farse to get her in.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

CoffeeDrive wrote:
YutoTheOrc wrote:I can see Misha as having an overly strict father, akin to a Drill Sergeant 8)
Personally I think mishas parents are probably utter dicks who shifted her off to Yamaku because they didn't want her around (and could pretend to be ashamed) and the whole sign language thing was a farse to get her in.
Why would she persist in sign language after being there for so long if it was all bullshit?
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Charmant wrote:
CoffeeDrive wrote:
Why would she persist in sign language after being there for so long if it was all bullshit?
To talk to shizune.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

I like Doomish's idea for Misha's dad.
A homophobic drunkard who beat his wife regularly and hated Misha for her bubbly nature and her affinity for other females.

Well, I don't like the idea... You know what I mean.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
YutoTheOrc

Post by YutoTheOrc »

I was joking, it was a set up for her hair....aww :c