Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Charmant

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by Charmant »

Zarys wrote:I really don't get how the attention of a girl could be bothering unless she is ugly. :P
Wow. That's both ignorant AND superficial! Way to go, pal. :?

@Kaumolain: Well, it's certainly not a common name in the US. :lol: Clearly, that's the best college.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Zarys wrote:I really don't get how the attention of a girl could be bothering unless she is ugly. :P
Zarys confirmed for LAD ;)
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Cm'on, I was just kidding. :mrgreen:
Obviously someone who could cute you with a knife if you see an another women is bothering. :P
Munchenhausen wrote:
Zarys confirmed for LAD ;)
It's funny since how it's far from the reality. :lol:
Maybe it's my lack of inhibition here who gives that impression?
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

LilyKitsune wrote:The other side can be scarier. Never let crazy stick anything in me, and that didnt stop two from stalking me online. Much more difficult to avoid, apparently.

Pretending to be strangers talking to me out of the blue in order to "convince me i should be with them"
Whait, what, this is really a thing ? :?
Okay, it's unpleasant to be rejected or when someone you like don't like you in the same way (and even more if it tend to always or happens ...but how say "you should be with me !" could works ? especially if you "proves it" by stalking the person you like (Well, don't know if you can really like someone and do things like that to this person)
And they certainly knows better what they want and they feel than you.
If someone don't like you, it's all, it's not even means you're unattractive or you have do someting wrong; maybe there would less behaviors like that if people just admit it's not a question of "game" and don't takes rejection as ad hominen attack, it's not a method that if you apply correctly, you will always be liked and it's not the case, you need to do something more...ect...

PS : "Don't stick your dick in crazy" and "Never let crazy stick anything in you" are certainly good advices, but how you know if someone is crazy or not before ? it's not always visible. :P
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
brythain

Post by brythain »

Zarys wrote:PS : "Don't stick your dick in crazy" and "Never let crazy stick anything in you" are certainly good advices, but how you know if someone is crazy or not before ? it's not always visible. :P
The dick is always visible, though.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

How someone can never fall in love if she/he is sure it could never be reciprocal ? (Because she/he is someone who can only can be rejected)
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Zarys wrote:How someone can never fall in love if she/he is sure it could never be reciprocal ? (Because she/he is someone who can only can be rejected)
That question makes no sense. And there is no such thing as someone who can only be rejected. O.o
LilyKitsune

Post by LilyKitsune »

Charmant wrote: And there is no such thing as someone who can only be rejected. O.o
Is too.
300BillionDegrees

Post by 300BillionDegrees »

That person just hasn't found their Hisao yet.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

LilyKitsune wrote:
Charmant wrote: And there is no such thing as someone who can only be rejected. O.o
Is too.
To even begin to make that claim, you would have to hold specific knowledge of all people who have ever existed or will ever exist in the past, present, and future AND know for certain that every last one of these people would reject that someone.

Pessimism is one thing but that is ridiculous.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Charmant wrote:
To even begin to make that claim, you would have to hold specific knowledge of all people who have ever existed or will ever exist in the past, present, and future AND know for certain that every last one of these people would reject that someone.

Don't prevent some people to be ugly freaks, tought. :|
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
ogorhan

Post by ogorhan »

Zarys wrote:
Charmant wrote:

Wow really? Did you just say that? Its not like we can choose how we look but thats just a shit thing to say. I hope you dont say stuff like that irl to others.

I know that you dont mean ill but please think before you type something :?
しれー、しれぇー!、しれぇーってばー!ねー!、おーい、きこえてないのー?ぅおーい!

Tokitsukaze y u so cute.

Admiral of the sea and a stout defender of his kanmusu.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Zarys wrote:
Charmant wrote:

Did you really...

...Did you just say that.

I just...

Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

Zarys wrote:
Charmant wrote:

"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
d2r

Post by d2r »

ogorhan wrote:
Zarys wrote:
Charmant wrote:

Wow really? Did you just say that? Its not like we can choose how we look but thats just a shit thing to say. I hope you dont say stuff like that irl to others.

I know that you dont mean ill but please think before you type something :?
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?