Hanako's Broken Heart Club

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

azumeow

Re: Hanako's Broken Heart Club

Post by azumeow »

Eurobeatjester wrote:So, a year ago I ended it with the girl I was seeing over distance and some other issues, namely her entirely overbearing mother. She got into another relationship fairly quickly and about two weeks ago the guy dumped her. I'm getting the conversations that she wants to get back together, she misses me, etc.

I do love her still, but I'm trying to explain to her that nothing has changed from a year ago so there's no reason to think something would work now. There's still a huge distance gap, I have no plans to move back to my home state, and her mother is still a constant thorn. As in, completely trying to control every aspect of her life. If she wants a relationship she needs to move away far enough where her mom can't just drop in unannounced.

I tried putting up with it. Really, I did, but after several years of the constant putdowns, talking about me behind my back, and deliberately trying to sabotage our relationship, I just couldn't deal with it anymore. She wasn't willing to stand up to her mother, so why should I?
You shouldn't. My psychotic ex (the one who faked all the crazy shit, etc etc) had a mom just like that. We almost always hung out at her house so we couldn't have sex or anything Hint: We still did. All the time. She didn't trust my parents, which is hilarious because they were significantly better parents at preparing me for real life and not having the whole fucking world revolve around me. My ex did. She always thought she was god's gift to the world. Eventually, my ex convinced me that her mom was abusing her. So I stood up to her.

No. No. Just no. Don't ever do that unless you like WATCH that shit happen. She's gone back and forth on that story half a dozen times since then, and frankly, I'm not gonna bother. I got the satisfaction of breaking their front door, though. Felt kinda bad about that one. Until the second time she asked me when she should come over so I could kill her.

Here's a free life tip: If someone asks you to talk to their suicidal friend, don't end up sleeping with them. It doesn't go anywhere good.
"I don’t want to be here anymore, I know there’s nothing left worth staying for.
Your paradise is something I’ve endured
See I don’t think I can fight this anymore, I’m listening with one foot out the door
And something has to die to be reborn-I don’t want to be here anymore"
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Elessar wrote:
Charmant wrote:
Personally, I've found the human need to always have conversations going to be a very bizarre and incomprehensible thing. Small talk is hollow nothingness for the most part anyway. That's why I like Rin's festival scene the best. :lol:
Thats about the same way i see it, still, we never met, we're just writing, so just doing nothing, well, stays nothing.
If you're on a date with someone and the conversation dies out, i think that is pretty awkward as well... but if you're just hanging out with someone, leaving the word "date" aside, silence can be good aswell..

I just got reminded of another issue i have.. messages that consist of "ah ok :)" and not more as a response to a response.... it's just, i always think "damn gurl, wth is that supposed to tell me?" and the next question is: Do i just, like, go on asking stuff? Do i wait if there maybe comes more? is there anything else i can do?
For those exact occasions, I have a number of cues (verbal and otherwise) that people I talk with know to translate to "I have no clue how to respond to that."
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

azumeow wrote:
Here's a free life tip: If someone asks you to talk to their suicidal friend, don't end up sleeping with them. It doesn't go anywhere good.
I'd certainly buy you a drink after hearing that, though.
azumeow

Post by azumeow »

metalangel wrote: I'd certainly buy you a drink after hearing that, though.
Make it a smoothie or something. Me and alcohol have an ugly relationship.
"I don’t want to be here anymore, I know there’s nothing left worth staying for.
See I don’t think I can fight this anymore, I’m listening with one foot out the door
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

azumeow wrote:Here's a free life tip: If someone asks you to talk to their suicidal friend, don't end up sleeping with them. It doesn't go anywhere good.
Kind of sounds like my one friend. He always has the habit of sticking his dick in crazy chicks.
Ranging from your standard "overly-attached" crazy to "attempts to murder your current gf with a katana" crazy the second one also happened to be a semi-popular/famous female YouTube violinist :lol:

Remember kids: Don't stick your dick in crazy.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
azumeow

Post by azumeow »

Steinherz wrote:
Remember kids: Don't stick your dick in crazy.
This is a lesson I'm not sure I'll ever actually truly learn. I'm dumb like that.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Steinherz wrote: Remember kids: Don't stick your dick in crazy.
No truer words ever spoken.
I remember my ex once sent me fifteen texts after I accidentally dozed off, going from "Babe you there?" to "why wont you talk to me?" to "please don't leave me, please! what have I done please tell me?"
I woke up a few minutes later and she didn't believe I fell asleep.

Don't do crazy, kids.
Not even once.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
ogorhan

Post by ogorhan »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Steinherz wrote: Remember kids: Don't stick your dick in crazy.
No truer words ever spoken.
I remember my ex once sent me fifteen texts after I accidentally dozed off, going from "Babe you there?" to "why wont you talk to me?" to "please don't leave me, please! what have I done please tell me?"
I woke up a few minutes later and she didn't believe I fell asleep.

Don't do crazy, kids.
Not even once.
Haha reminds me of Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki.
しれー、しれぇー!、しれぇーってばー!ねー!、おーい、きこえてないのー?ぅおーい!

Tokitsukaze y u so cute.

Admiral of the sea and a stout defender of his kanmusu.
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

You don't even have to stick your dick in to get some of that... I am currently on the receiving end of crazy from a girl who told me I was a bad friend, removed me on Facebook and does not and will not remember doing either of these things. It's not the first time either so I am not responding.

The worst part is I didn't even get to stick to my dick in, and she was expecting me to! I had a few "you didn't try anything, I wondered why". Maybe because you have a boyfriend and you said he'd dump you if you cheated?

Bishes be cray cray.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

"Don't stick your dick in crazy" is probably good advice...But then, think of all the fun you'd miss out on! How many people can say they witnessed a crazy bitch running amok with a katana? :P
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

Only time I stick my dick in crazy is at conventions where I'm two thousand miles away from anyone who cares :lol:
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
LilyKitsune

Post by LilyKitsune »

The other side can be scarier. Never let crazy stick anything in me, and that didnt stop two from stalking me online. Much more difficult to avoid, apparently.

Pretending to be strangers talking to me out of the blue in order to "convince me i should be with them"
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

I really don't get how the attention of a girl could be bothering unless she is ugly. :P
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
ogorhan

Post by ogorhan »

Zarys wrote:I really don't get how the attention of a girl could be bothering unless she is ugly. :P
Oh idk maybe cuz they are bothering you, annoying you, stalking you, you dont like them and thats just a few of the many reasons.
しれー、しれぇー!、しれぇーってばー!ねー!、おーい、きこえてないのー?ぅおーい!

Tokitsukaze y u so cute.

Admiral of the sea and a stout defender of his kanmusu.
Kaumolain

Post by Kaumolain »

So I was out touring colleges today and when it came time to seeing the dorms the room next to the one we visited had a girl named Hanako living in it... instant feels truck in my face. Didn't even realize that was a common name, and I'm in the US too. I was debating asking to see a double room just so I could see a Hanako in real life.