Have you dated someone like any KS character?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpunkySix

Re: Have you dated someone like any KS character?

Post by SpunkySix »

ParagonTerminus wrote:
Serviam wrote:Closest to that would be bonding with someone who--sans burns--reminded me of Hanako. To this day, she and I remain close friends.
a little stupid
Not book smart. The term is "not book smart".

Carry on.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Bruxae

Post by Bruxae »

I think every girl has a similarity to one of the characters in some way, but have I dated someone very similar? No. None of the characters really reminded me of someone I knew.
YutoTheOrc

Post by YutoTheOrc »

I dated a girl very recently who acted a lot like Yuuko in many aspects, always apologizing and being clumsy. It got annoying after a while(so did Yuuko to be fair), she didn't look like Yuuko at all. Another interesting quality she seemed to have would be Kenji's manners... having a girlfriend who burps in public and are sometimes more manly than yours tends to be.....emasculating.
Last edited by YutoTheOrc on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

One that looked like Shizune, acted like Shizune--albeit a lot more vocal since she's not barred with deaf-mute disability.

Just started on January actually... :P
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Assertive

Post by Assertive »

I've never dated someone like the characters from KS, however I know somebody from another forum who was kinda like Shizune (Mute, not sure about deaf that was never mentioned) but she had the personality of Misha. Absolute inspiration :'-)
Would you take on a disablility to relive somebody else?
Great, holiday. 3 weeks no KS D:
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

So it's not dating, but we're still very close and could be confused for two people who are dating.

She describes herself as having Hanako's personality - certain traumatic events have led to her becoming pretty introverted, as do the bad things that seem to inevitably happen whenever she tries to be extroverted. I might add that she has the body of Emi, but with different hair and actual legs.

It's a pretty weird feeling when they seem to be over what fucked them up and you aren't. Very uncomfortable.
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
Disposition

Post by Disposition »

I met a girl very similar to Rin, but the age limits were an issue for her, so, that didn't work out entirely well.
INTP Enneagram 5w4

"We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion."

"Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
All the kings horses and all the kings men
Couldn't put Humpty together again."
YutoTheOrc

Post by YutoTheOrc »

Disposition wrote:I met a girl very similar to Rin, but the age limits were an issue for her, so, that didn't work out entirely well.

Age is but a number! :lol:
bcmandude

Post by bcmandude »

I'm dating a Rin like person in some aspects. Very creative and adorable like Rin. They also have a hard time communicating their feelings the way they want to sometimes (though not to the same extent as Rin) and can be a bit one-track minded and too focused on one thing. Rin's my favourite so it's nice :D
100% completion!
Finished Routes (in order of completion): Rin, Hanako, Shizune, Emi, Lilly
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

Never dated anyone with a disability, but I did date someone that had crippling social anxiety as bad as Hanako.

I screwed up, made the exact same mistakes Hisao does, and pushed her away.

Maybe that's why I like Hanako best. Some subconscious shot at redemption.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
azumeow

Post by azumeow »

Eurobeatjester wrote:Never dated anyone with a disability, but I did date someone that had crippling social anxiety as bad as Hanako.

Sorry, dude. As a sort-of Hanako (my social anxiety isn't as bad, but I have PTSD and the babying gets infuriating) who is close friends with another sort-of Hanako, I'm glad I have the perspective of not wanting to be a savior, or to "help" her. We just need someone who cares and understands. I have my moments when I need her, and she has hers when she needs me.

Just don't make the same mistake I always do, and actually take this lesson to heart, dude!
"I don’t want to be here anymore, I know there’s nothing left worth staying for.
Your paradise is something I’ve endured
See I don’t think I can fight this anymore, I’m listening with one foot out the door
And something has to die to be reborn-I don’t want to be here anymore"
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

azumeow wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:Never dated anyone with a disability, but I did date someone that had crippling social anxiety as bad as Hanako.

Sorry, dude. As a sort-of Hanako (my social anxiety isn't as bad, but I have PTSD and the babying gets infuriating) who is close friends with another sort-of Hanako, I'm glad I have the perspective of not wanting to be a savior, or to "help" her. We just need someone who cares and understands. I have my moments when I need her, and she has hers when she needs me.

Just don't make the same mistake I always do, and actually take this lesson to heart, dude!
Trying to, with every new potential relationship I get into. But I haven't had a serious girlfriend since her and it's been years. I've settled on a string of friends with benefits and one night stands, but haven't had a serious emotional connection with someone since her.

I pulled her out of her shell just enough to be seriously hurt and she ended up worse off than she was before she met me. Don't know if she ever recovered from it, but according to some mutual friends...she never really did.

Maybe one of the reasons I'm still single is because I don't feel like I deserve to be happy until she finds happiness. My thoughts are really confusing and conflicted on the matter.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
ARandomSloth

Post by ARandomSloth »

I know a few different people like characters from KS.
Last edited by ARandomSloth on Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
"The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena... Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner. How frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds."
stateside

Post by stateside »

both, I am epileptic and until a new drug was developed I had seizures a couple times a week. After I improved I was dating a Korean girl with a prosthetic leg and another girl who was deaf got mad at me not because the other girl had a prosthesis but because she was Korean and thought that my learning to speak Korean was why I wasn't dating her and learning sign language.
stateside

Post by stateside »

btw I did marry the Korean girl