You have been playing too much KS when...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Munchenhausen

Re: You have been playing too much KS when...

Post by Munchenhausen »

When you listen to songs and imagine how you could incorporate them into a KS themed music video :P

Gawd, I felt quite sad typing that :lol:
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

Munchenhausen wrote:When you listen to songs and imagine how you could incorporate them into a KS themed music video :P

Funny story: I have synesthesia. There's a particular song by BlackMore's Night called "Under a Violet Moon" where I see all the characters I know and love (KS, SAO, Code Lyoko, Etc.).
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

It sounds so fucking cool. :mrgreen:
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
Rhodri

Post by Rhodri »

Must be trippy as hell with the giant foreheads they have in Code Lyoko! :lol:

For those that don't know, I'm a cleaner in a hospital and I'm working in a cubicle where the patient is barriered (has a contagious infection) when a doctor walks in the room to examine the patient and is unaware the patient is barriered. I'm just about to tell him to tell to leave the room so he can put on the protective gloves and apron when I noticed that his right arm has been amputated below the elbow. First I'm thinking "Holy Shit, the Lizard works here" but then I go, "OMG, its a quarter of my Waifu! :D But its a man." :cry:

The Doctor see my orange apron and catches on the room is barriered, leaves the room where one of my colleagues helps him with the apron before coming back in to have a have a discussion with the patient and carry out a quick procedure with an injection. I've finished cleaning the room at this point, but I got to briefly see prep the injection by holding it in place in the crook of the elbow. I'm always fascinated seeing people with disabilities using various methods to workaround their condition, doubly so today.

While I'm on the subject, there is a patient on another ward who has recently had a leg amputated and I've been watching her going through physio for the last few months. I've a few Hisao like slips of the mind around her when I comes to handing over her shoe as part of me is still thinking "where is the other shoe" before I realise and mentally slap myself. I'm always joking with her that when she gets her prosthetic (which she's being measured for this week) she should should ask for either a pirate leg or running blades. I even showed her the footballer's prosthetics that got posted on the favourite artworks thread the other week.On seeing them, she said that she wanted to have the other leg cut off so she should have a pair! :lol:
"She also ties you up to a chair. You're gonna like that. Chairs are good. Chairs are your friend."

BeeFhGhost, Jan 15th 2012.
kraidy117

Post by kraidy117 »

Everytime you hear lemon, you remember a curtain shack scene.....
Valjean Lafitte

Post by Valjean Lafitte »

Munchenhausen wrote:When you listen to songs and imagine how you could incorporate them into a KS themed music video :P

I guess I should feel sad too -- I do the exact same thing!
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."
brythain

Post by brythain »

... you feel like writing a screenplay involving Matt 'Daredevil' Murdock setting up a law practice with Akira 'Daredevil' Satou, who thinks she's seen it all. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
d2r

Post by d2r »

Nobody in Particular wrote:You know you have played KS when you sign up to a forum dedicated to KS.

...I want my life back...
What have we become? :lol:
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

d2r wrote:
Nobody in Particular wrote:You know you have played KS when you sign up to a forum dedicated to KS.

...I want my life back...
What have we become? :lol:
We are the KS forum. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance... is futile.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Ten years unto the future

"Dude, why does your girlfriend still have all four limbs!? You fucking sicko."
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

She could at least burn herself !
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Zarys wrote:She could at least burn herself !
Perfectly functioning eyes? EEWWWWWWWW
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

If she is lucky ,she will lose an eye during her sublimation by fire.
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
d2r

Post by d2r »

Katawa Tollbooth? :lol:
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

...you're reminded that for the first year of uni you only need to pass, and your grades don't count towards anything, but then attacking it with the same level of ambition anyway and reminding yourself of Shizune.

Think I might start her route tomorrow again. Haven't played through one since May I think.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.