Favourite artworks - reprise.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

KeiichiO

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by KeiichiO »

Charmant wrote:What the fuck with these eyes. Bad miss, artist guy...
She looks like Megamind.
ogorhan wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I'm wondering if Hisao needs to get written approval from her so there's no repercussions if she falls asleep during the act...

Kidding. Mostly. :lol:
Maybe hisao has a sleep fetish and like to get it on when they are asleep :lol:
Is that a thing? *Shudders*...

Lovely picture, though. Makes me wish I had a Suzu to wake up to... ThatFeelWhenNoNarcolepticGF
Atario

Post by Atario »

Maybe Suzu has a fetish for waking up already in flagrante delicto.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

KeiichiO wrote:
ogorhan wrote: Maybe hisao has a sleep fetish and like to get it on when they are asleep :lol:
Is that a thing? *Shudders*...
Oh, it's a thing. One of the old Rules of the Internet was "If it exists, someone gets off to it. No exceptions."
Atario wrote:Maybe Suzu has a fetish for waking up already in flagrante delicto.
I can't help but wonder what that would be like. Apparently being woken up by cunnilingus is pleasant, but obviously that's pretty much a completely different thing...
TO THE TEST CHAMBER!
Eurobeatjester wrote:I'm wondering if Hisao needs to get written approval from her so there's no repercussions if she falls asleep during the act...

Kidding. Mostly. :lol:
I remember reading a draft for a Suzu Bad ending, once. (Author anonymous, probably not Scissorlips as it was from Hisao's point of view.), Basically it was Hisao and Suzu watching a movie or doing homework r something, and she falls asleep. Upon realising, he loks down and notes how attractive she is in tbe uniform. He then has the choice whether or not to fondle her....

You'll never guess which one was the bad choice :lol:
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Munchenhausen wrote:
Atario wrote:Maybe Suzu has a fetish for waking up already in flagrante delicto.
I can't help but wonder what that would be like. Apparently being woken up by cunnilingus is pleasant, but obviously that's pretty much a completely different thing...
TO THE TEST CHAMBER!
Now, I have no way of knowing for certain, but I'm pretty positive that waking up to oral sex is enjoying for all sexes.Best morning alarm.
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

In other news:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Steinherz wrote:In other news:
[HanakoBeingHotAsFuck.jpg]
Welp. Seems someone read my mind and reshaped mai waifu Hanako to be my ideal body type, and added glasses too.

I, uh… I'll be… away… for a little bit…
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Valjean Lafitte

Post by Valjean Lafitte »

Hot damn at those Hanako pictures. A little too shapely, but I ain't complaining. :D
"I wonder what is it about the rain?"
"Everything."
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

I love seeing the way that different artists stylize her scars. I think I've seen them done as everything from flowers to nightmare fuel by now.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
d2r

Post by d2r »

I will say, though, that the scars make it too easy to crudely photoshop an image of someone with the right body type & call it Hanako. I'm willing to bet a good chunk of the fanart of her comprises such edits. :P
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
FBOF

Post by FBOF »

Can't say I'm sold on the details, but still NGGGGGGGGGGGGGH instant favourite!
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

d2r wrote:I will say, though, that the scars make it too easy to crudely photoshop an image of someone with the right body type & call it Hanako. I'm willing to bet a good chunk of the fanart of her comprises such edits. :P
On the shimmie, there's only one or two. :lol:

However: The one I posted was an original by the artist.
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

KeiichiO wrote:Is that a thing? *Shudders*...
Probably. I've known girls who basically set rules amounting to "Do whatever, just don't wake me up." :lol: Also, sleep-fucking is a thing too. It's like sleepwalking but with more fucking. Anywho...

I feel like Misha discovered a new music group she's super excited about and went to show it off only to forget Shizune can't hear...

And some d'awww.
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

Shizune seems like the type that, in a moment of weakness, would put the headphones on just to fit in with Misha
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
Mahorfeus

Post by Mahorfeus »

I am going to go ahead and assume that that is not supposed to be their daughter, because it would be very fucking weird if it is.
"A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love." -Stendhal
KSPuff

Post by KSPuff »

Mahorfeus wrote:I am going to go ahead and assume that that is not supposed to be their daughter, because it would be very fucking weird if it is.
Actually, given how the "daughter" looks, I think she is supposed to be. And I sure I don't have to point out the use of the cliche "Parents walking happily each holding their child's hand" pose.

It might have made sense if they aged Lilly and Hisao just a few years to late college age/early adult career age. Let's just settle for their pills failed.