If you could pick a quality in each KS girl...

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Zarys

If you could pick a quality in each KS girl...

Post by Zarys »

to have in yourself, what would they be ?

And to have in your ideal partner, what would they be ? (It could be a little different)
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
KeiichiO

Re: If you could pick a quality in each KS girl...

Post by KeiichiO »

Lilly's etiquette, and ability to maintain a nonchalant demeanor 99.9% of the time.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

I think I'd like Hanako's ability to read a book all the way through :lol:

Nah though, Emi's motivation would be nice.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Cheapchip

Post by Cheapchip »

probably Rin's deadpan manners of talking and expression. or Lilly's calmness. in order to articulate my Rin-ish thoughts coherently, instead of entering Yuuko's Panic Mode.
My background for my phone is from Imperfect Spectrum KS Artbook.
I'm using this as my signature because you must be a curious person to open the spoiler.
Since you are curious, I'm telling you one random thing about me.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Munchenhausen wrote:I think I'd like Hanako's ability to read a book all the way through :lol:
I would benefit greatly with this ability... Damn ADD...
dewelar

Post by dewelar »

Heh...I suppose somebody should actually answer the question as posed :) .

For myself:

Emi's determination
Hanako's sense of wonder
Lilly's people skills
Rin's artistic ability
Shizune's ambition

For my life partner:

Emi's sense of humor
Hanako's sense of wonder
Lilly's maternal streak
Rin's artistic ability
Shizune's love of games
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Munchenhausen wrote:I think I'd like Hanako's ability to read a book all the way through :lol:
You already have that ability. Whether you choose to use it, however... :P

Emi's fitness

Hanako's scars (the physical ones, I already have the emotional/mental ones). Or her fashion sense because dayum.

Lilly's patience and unparalleled access to tea and origami paper.

Rin's artistic ability (though not her style, which is pretty ugly)

Shizune's ability to shovel down fried junk and ice cream and not gain a pound. Or her chess skills.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Charmant wrote:
Hanako's scars (the physical ones, I already have the emotional/mental ones). Or her fashion sense because dayum.
I knows your words were not said unkindly, but you don't how how it's wrong...
Of course the large-burned are not always disfigured enough to be "ugly" (Hanako is a good example of who it's possible to remains attractive) but it varies many and most people would still continue to staring at you like you were a circus freak.

And physical damage burns aren't only aesthetic.. the treatment after getting severe burns is horrible, slow, painful...and even after it's embarrassing and painful. (the skin can become infected easily, less than typical flexibility, ect ..)
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

KeiichiO wrote:
I would benefit greatly with this ability... Damn ADD...
It's not as fun as they'd make you believe, is it?
Useful at times, but fucking annoying overall :lol:
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Zarys wrote:I knows your words were not said unkindly, but you don't how how it's wrong...
Of course the large-burned are not always disfigured enough to be "ugly" (Hanako is a good example of who it's possible to remains attractive) but it varies many and most people would still continue to staring at you like you were a circus freak.

And physical damage burns aren't only aesthetic.. the treatment after getting severe burns is horrible, slow, painful...and even after it's embarrassing and painful. (the skin can become infected easily, less than typical flexibility, ect ..)
The thread OP posed a question. I answered. "Wrong" doesn't enter the equation. Climb off the high horse there.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

The punctuality and drive of Shizune Hakamichi, her precision in completing something to perfection.

The patience and kindness of Lilly Satou.

The joy and love for the 'little things/moments' that Hanako Ikezawa finds

Rin Tezuka's intense creativity, her absurd imagination

And lastly, Emi Ibarazaki's happy-go-lucky attitude.

...The more I think about it, the more I'm starting to see that I almost knew the KS character almost like a close friend. It's weird and amusing at the same time...it's that feeling you get when you know what exactly makes them tick.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Charmant wrote: The thread OP posed a question. I answered. "Wrong" doesn't enter the equation. Climb off the high horse there.
Noone's riding on any high horses, he was just pointing out that inheriting extensive bodily scarring may just not be the best wish :P
Kind of a 'be careful what you wish for' scenario :lol:
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Charmant wrote:
Zarys wrote:I knows your words were not said unkindly, but you don't how how it's wrong...

The thread OP posed a question. I answered. "Wrong" doesn't enter the equation. Climb off the high horse there.
Sorry if I seemed agressive. :P
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
FBOF

Post by FBOF »

Hmm, I have a 2 answers for this one:

Emi's energy: I was quite inspired by her ethusiasm for her sport and how she invigorated herself each time by doing so. Nothing too overboard like Misha's jolly nature but a drive that propels her forward.
Lilly's composure & wisdom: Her grip on her feelings & how she dealt with problems gave me an incredible safe & harmonious feeling whever I got to spend a scene with her. Despite being unable to react to danger on her own due to her blindness, she had a clear mind on most if not all social issues presented.

I haven't played Shizume's or Rin's path yet but from what I can tell, their backstories seem less than the previous two did (at least for me). Regardless, I'm still intrigued how Shizume will open up yet I do mind her overly rash nature. Hanako's story was an emotional rollercoaster, but I felt less contected to her despite it being an even frailer & complex story than the girls I've mentioned. I was glad to have experienced it, but felt the ending was quite abrupt and allow me to pull a good talent from her.
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

For me:
  • Emi's Determination
    Lilly's Social Fluency
    Hanako's... well crepes. I can't think of anything Hanako has that I don't, yet still desire.
    Rin's outward uncare for most people.
    Shizune's verbal (heh) quickness.
Ideal partner? Halfway between Rin and Lilly. I could go on for days about my "Perfect" partner, but most of it could be summed up with the above.
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.