Random KS Discussion

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Comrade

Re: Random KS Discussion

Post by Comrade »

Maybe boats?
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Comrade wrote:Maybe boats?
A very nice boat, worth losing your head for! :lol:

Yandere-Hanako vs. Lilly? Or Yandere-Hanako vs. everyone that closes to Hisao within 1m distance with romantic interest.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

Fool. It will obviously be a Yandere Kenji vs. Lesbian fascist feminists
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

Was listening to music at school today. Turned on some of the happier music from KS. Got the warm fuzzies as I went through Parity/Standing Tall/Air Guitar. Kinda ironic that I would listen to KS music in highschool.
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.
Charmant

Post by Charmant »

Megumeru wrote:
Comrade wrote:Maybe boats?
A very nice boat, worth losing your head for! :lol:

Yandere-Hanako vs. Lilly? Or Yandere-Hanako vs. everyone that closes to Hisao within 1m distance with romantic interest.
Isn't a big part of being a yandere that they're too crazy to differentiate romantic interest from...Well, anything else? :lol: She'd grab the fire axe (sorry...) if anyone even looked at him. If this were School Days. Which thank goodness it is not.

@Broomhead: That isn't ironic.
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

Charmant wrote: @Broomhead: That isn't ironic.
No it isn't and I can hear my English teacher's wording senses tingling. He's probably muttering something as well...
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.
YutoTheOrc

Post by YutoTheOrc »

Broomhead wrote:
Charmant wrote: @Broomhead: That isn't ironic.
No it isn't and I can hear my English teacher's wording senses tingling. He's probably muttering something as well...
Highschool, ah how I do miss you :(. I would have so listened to Katawa Shoujo music in class, but then I may have cried in front of everybody remembering all the feels HA! :lol:
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

YutoTheOrc wrote: Highschool, ah how I do miss you :(. I would have so listened to Katawa Shoujo music in class, but then I may have cried in front of everybody remembering all the feels HA! :lol:
As much as I love it, I've never listened to the music outside of playing Katawa Shoujo. I'm pretty sure if I did, I'd be subconsciously monologuing shit:
'To take my mind off her, I started eating my sandwich. It was alright I suppose, just a plain cheese one but it worked for a while.'
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
YutoTheOrc wrote: Highschool, ah how I do miss you :(. I would have so listened to Katawa Shoujo music in class, but then I may have cried in front of everybody remembering all the feels HA! :lol:
As much as I love it, I've never listened to the music outside of playing Katawa Shoujo. I'm pretty sure if I did, I'd be subconsciously monologuing shit:
'To take my mind off her, I started eating my sandwich. It was alright I suppose, just a plain cheese one but it worked for a while.'
I did that for a couple days after reading ks.
Creeped me the fuck out.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

CoffeeDrive wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
I did that for a couple days after reading ks.
Creeped me the fuck out.
Me as well. I think it didn't help that it was pretty much binge-reading. I did the same after reading Trainspotting and Filth though. Going round with an internal Leith accent is weird as fuck.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

ogorhan

Post by ogorhan »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
Same here, I never really listen to music when I'm free though I have almost always a stream open or a youtube vid that I listen to and check out when I'm playing a game or so. I listened to the OST a few times but couldnt continue because it would just get stuck in my head forever and would hum it in my head all day long.
しれー、しれぇー!、しれぇーってばー!ねー!、おーい、きこえてないのー?ぅおーい!

Tokitsukaze y u so cute.

Admiral of the sea and a stout defender of his kanmusu.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:As much as I love it, I've never listened to the music outside of playing Katawa Shoujo. I'm pretty sure if I did, I'd be subconsciously monologuing shit:
ogorhan wrote:I listened to the OST a few times but couldnt continue because it would just get stuck in my head forever and would hum it in my head all day long.
I'm not sure how that could be a bad thing.
ogorhan

Post by ogorhan »

KeiichiO wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:As much as I love it, I've never listened to the music outside of playing Katawa Shoujo. I'm pretty sure if I did, I'd be subconsciously monologuing shit:
ogorhan wrote:I listened to the OST a few times but couldnt continue because it would just get stuck in my head forever and would hum it in my head all day long.
I'm not sure how that could be a bad thing.
Well no its not bad unless the only thing that comes to your mind is Moment of Decision and Painfull History and it gets your mood down. Someone here said that the ones that are most melodramatic are the ones that you most remember by and its definitly true for me. Sure you have your happy songs but a fair share of the more dramatic songs also bring these memories that are not so nice.

Tokitsukaze y u so cute.

KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

ogorhan wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:I'm not sure how that could be a bad thing.
Well no its not bad unless the only thing that comes to your mind is Moment of Decision and Painfull History and it gets your mood down. Someone here said that the ones that are most melodramatic are the ones that you most remember by and its definitely true for me.
That may have been I that said that.

I actually prefer the somber tunes. Pieces that implement a lot of minor keys and chord progressions are always the ones that leave the biggest impression on me. For example; Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata" is an incredibly chilling, and rather depressing-sounding composition, and yet, it's one of my favorite songs of all time. I also favor the A minor chord out of every single combination of notes, so that shows you how obsessed I am with melancholy music.

So yeah. I have no problem with having "Moment of Decision", or "Painful History" in my head, but that's just me.
ogorhan

Post by ogorhan »

KeiichiO wrote:
ogorhan wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:I'm not sure how that could be a bad thing.
Well no its not bad unless the only thing that comes to your mind is Moment of Decision and Painfull History and it gets your mood down. Someone here said that the ones that are most melodramatic are the ones that you most remember by and its definitely true for me.
That may have been I that said that.

I actually prefer the somber tunes. Pieces that implement a lot of minor keys and chord progressions are always the ones that leave the biggest impression on me. For example; Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata" is an incredibly chilling, and rather depressing-sounding composition, and yet, it's one of my favorite songs of all time. I also favor the A minor chord out of every single combination of notes, so that shows you how obsessed I am with melancholy music.

So yeah. I have no problem with having "Moment of Decision", or "Painful History" in my head, but that's just me.
Neither do I, those two are my favorites songs out of the many great songs. Its just the feeling that these bring. Its hard to explain, you want to remember but on the other hard you dont :D .

Tokitsukaze y u so cute.