The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

bhtooefr

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by bhtooefr »

Speaking of Emi...

Her encounter with Misha happened right after she broke up with her boyfriend (like, that night). This was also a couple weeks after Shizune rejected Misha's confession (I have to check the timeline, though, to make sure this actually works). She dumped him right before a track meet, and completely failed during the meet. Misha noticed, and went to her dorm afterwards to ask if she was OK. She snapped back that she wasn't, that she and her boyfriend weren't seeing each other any more, but it was none of her business. As Emi went to slam the door shut, Misha told her what had happened with Shizune... and Emi took pity on her.

Emi and Misha realized that they both wanted to get over their respective heartbreak, and both decided that they needed comfort.

Besides, Emi had always been curious what it'd be like to be with a girl (although up to this point, it'd been purely hypothetical).

As far as Misha's experience, she had only ever been with one girl before Emi, and the girl's parents found them together during their first time. The next day, everyone at school knew that Misha was a lesbian, her girlfriend never spoke to her again, and she had become a social pariah. Misha never figured out who spread the rumor, but she suspected it was actually her girlfriend, in retaliation for the punishment from her parents. Misha's own parents were supportive of her, though (and had always suspected it), and found a school for her where she wouldn't be judged for her orientation - Yamaku Academy. The rest of the story from there, well...

In any case, Emi dragged Misha into her room, slammed the door, and locked it. It went badly. So badly, in fact, that they immediately agreed to never speak of it again, but they looked out for each other here and there afterwards, knowing that they had shared something important.

However, it didn't go badly enough to prevent Misha from trying it again with Hisao...
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
ogorhan

Post by ogorhan »

bhtooefr wrote: In any case, Emi dragged Misha into her room, slammed the door, and locked it. It went badly. So badly, in fact, that they immediately agreed to never speak of it again, but they looked out for each other here and there afterwards, knowing that they had shared something important.

However, it didn't go badly enough to prevent Misha from trying it again with Hisao...
"It went badly", I'm guessing it was mostly bad for Emi, maybe found it just too akward or freaked out and it wasnt as she thought it was as I dont see Misha complaining.
しれー、しれぇー!、しれぇーってばー!ねー!、おーい、きこえてないのー?ぅおーい!

Tokitsukaze y u so cute.

Admiral of the sea and a stout defender of his kanmusu.
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

Poor Emi... She has a poor track record with experimenting it seems. First the strawberry cream with Misha, then the lemon lube with Hisao. *sigh*

:wink:
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Oscar Wildecat wrote:Poor Emi... She has a poor track record with experimenting it seems. First the strawberry cream with Misha, then the lemon lube with Hisao. *sigh*

:wink:
She should avoid fruit in future, to avoid making a misstep or putting the wrong foot forward. Oops.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

bhtooefr wrote:Speaking of Emi...

Her encounter with Misha happened right after she broke up with her boyfriend (like, that night). This was also a couple weeks after Shizune rejected Misha's confession (I have to check the timeline, though, to make sure this actually works). She dumped him right before a track meet, and completely failed during the meet. Misha noticed, and went to her dorm afterwards to ask if she was OK. She snapped back that she wasn't, that she and her boyfriend weren't seeing each other any more, but it was none of her business. As Emi went to slam the door shut, Misha told her what had happened with Shizune... and Emi took pity on her.

Emi and Misha realized that they both wanted to get over their respective heartbreak, and both decided that they needed comfort.

Besides, Emi had always been curious what it'd be like to be with a girl (although up to this point, it'd been purely hypothetical).

As far as Misha's experience, she had only ever been with one girl before Emi, and the girl's parents found them together during their first time. The next day, everyone at school knew that Misha was a lesbian, her girlfriend never spoke to her again, and she had become a social pariah. Misha never figured out who spread the rumor, but she suspected it was actually her girlfriend, in retaliation for the punishment from her parents. Misha's own parents were supportive of her, though (and had always suspected it), and found a school for her where she wouldn't be judged for her orientation - Yamaku Academy. The rest of the story from there, well...

In any case, Emi dragged Misha into her room, slammed the door, and locked it. It went badly. So badly, in fact, that they immediately agreed to never speak of it again, but they looked out for each other here and there afterwards, knowing that they had shared something important.

Stop right there for a moment.

Let's give a thought...

Notice that the one person that actually give the 'push' to Hisao during Emi's route to go see her and reconcile is Misha? That little encounter may be pretty canon after all...
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

I dunno. If Emi and Misha had been that close or at least close enough to look out for each other or consider each other friends, I can't help but wonder where Emi was when Misha started going through her blues. Misha, IMHO, is someone who could have benefitted from someone looking out for her, given how extremely unhealthy her bond with Shizune was beneath the surface. Keep in mind that Emi isn't the type whose method of helping someone involves gently coaxing them into doing the right course of action, she's more the type who starts yelling at you for losing motivation half-way through your morning run or who slaps that box of fried food out of your hand and tells you what an idiot you are for eating that stuff. She also doesn't give up when she has her mind set on something.

Of course, she isn't really able to help Rin with her identity crisis, but that could be explained by the fact that Rin is a big question mark to Emi as well. Misha's troubles, on the other hand, aren't something that Emi should be unable to wrap her head around, so if the two were really that close, how come Emi wasn't on the frontlines dragging Misha out of her depression during Shizune's route?
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Unless Misha was avoiding Emi, because of what happened last time due to those specific troubles... and we know that Misha is at least as good of an actress as Lilly is, as far as hiding her troubles goes.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

That may be so, but Emi already canonically knows of Misha's crush on Shizune and with Misha still hanging around Shizune and Hisao, despite the two dating, I'd say Emi would at least know that someone there was probably feeling miserable. Emi may not be the most book-smart person in the school, but she isn't stupid.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Atario

Post by Atario »

bhtooefr wrote:Speaking of Emi...
[snip]
That's… rather extensive.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Munchenhausen wrote:My headcanon is that Hanako was a little shit when she was young. She'd have tantrums, hit and slap other kids, ignore schoolwork and homework and all that jazz.

She would have grown up to be a popular teenager, using her good looks and sly cunning to get what she wants when she wants, and bullying people who weren't quite up to her standard. Quite the archetypal bitch.
But the Fire Nation attacked
She is certainly the one whose disability and how she got it most influenced her life and personality but other than that she is pretty (and would be considered unambiguously pretty by everyone without her scars) there are nothing to argue that; yeah sometimes pretty girls become like that but not all.
She kinda of a genki girl when she 's drunk, certainly a residue of her personality without the social and emotional problems and she don't seems a bitch at all.
And her taste for games , chess, ect ... seem to come from her parents, and I just feel that some of her introverted nature is just her way of being.

But I had already thought about it, and for sure she would certainly be a different person, many much more than the others (Whatever in the case of Shizune she well illustrated how grow with deafness can influence you); if not totaly different : what she lived had obviously changed her, but it does not define her entirely.
Of course it would be false to say that she was not changed at all, yes but I think some of these changes can be positive (Not a thing that Hisao must say to Hanako, even if it's no false), even if become disabled and orphan is NEVER a good thing. (A disabled will never said that it was positive in itself, but some gained in wisdom and tolerance for example)
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

She kinda of a genki girl when she 's drunk, certainly a residue of her personality without the social and emotional problems and she don't seems a bitch at all.
Not really that much of a genki girl, but definitely a big glomp.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Yeah maybe I use the wrong term, but you see what I mean, a lively little girl
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

She didn't really become that much more talkative when intoxicated, or as hyperactive as an actual genki girl. My impression of her when she got drunk was that she became extraordinarily clingy. Hence the glomp moniker.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Hanako is the glompy-type when she's drunk--something similar to Nagisa from Clannad. She'll reveal or say things that are either embarassing or very un-Hanako for a moment before passing out, slurring 'guru gumawaru~' or something along that line, at least in my headcanon anyway.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Megumeru wrote:Hanako is the glompy-type when she's drunk--something similar to Nagisa from Clannad. She'll reveal or say things that are either embarassing or very un-Hanako for a moment before passing out, slurring 'guru gumawaru~' or something along that line, at least in my headcanon anyway.
It's is a good definition of being tipsy. :lol:
Many people shy or afraid to talk about themselves act very differently when they are in a state like that, of course this is not a normal or reliable state, but always interesting and contains some truth.
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise