The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Bluegaze

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by Bluegaze »

KeiichiO wrote:
Bluegaze wrote:whereas Shizune is ugly and boring,
Whoa... That's a little harsh, don'cha think?

I pretty much agree with everything else stated, but damn. That's cold.
Maybe bit too harsh, she's not exactly ugly but she simply is nowhere near as cute as any other KS girls, and the way she acts is simply weird for me, which annoyed and bored me over the route, even though it did have some nice moments.
I just wish Misha had her own nice story :roll: I went for Shizune route only because of Misha ;_;
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Bluegaze wrote:
KeiichiO wrote:
Bluegaze wrote:whereas Shizune is ugly and boring,
Whoa... That's a little harsh, don'cha think?

I pretty much agree with everything else stated, but damn. That's cold.
Maybe bit too harsh, she's not exactly ugly but she simply is nowhere near as cute as any other KS girls, and the way she acts is simply weird for me, which annoyed and bored me over the route, even though it did have some nice moments.
I just wish Misha had her own nice story :roll: I went for Shizune route only because of Misha ;_;
I think she's plenty cute, physically, anyway. I'm not much attracted to her personality, however, as It conflicts with my own in various ways. I'm sure I could be acquainted with her, be that she existed in our world.

And since I'm here;
Rin>Hanako>(Misha)>Lilly>Emi>Shizune.

I pretty much love them all, differently, though.
Bluegaze

Post by Bluegaze »

KeiichiO wrote: And since I'm here;
Rin>Hanako>(Misha)>Lilly>Emi>Shizune.

I pretty much love them all, differently, though.
Are you listing the routes or the characters themselves?

For me it would be like this:
Routes:
Lilly > Rin > Hanako > Emi > Shizune
Characters:
Lilly > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Rin > Shizune
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

Munchenhausen wrote:Now starts the argument of what kind of powertool did it... :lol:

I vote for Soldering Iron.
It was a time consuming accident
Suriko confirmed something...but just made it a bit harder for me to grasp or connect woth reality :/
Although, this does made me want to expand Miki's background a bit more.

Powertools...

Houses in Japan--whether if it is a 'house-house' or an apartment, it's very uncommon to own something 'big' like a powertools; we don't have big garages with tool racks. Too space-consuming.

But what if Miki's father is a mechanic and she lost her arm during her playful visit to his work place? That could be something.
Bluegaze wrote:
Are you listing the routes or the characters themselves?

For me it would be like this:
Routes:
Lilly > Rin > Hanako > Emi > Shizune
Characters:
Lilly > Misha > Emi > Hanako > Rin > Shizune
I'm getting a general idea that if you like Shizune, you'd dislike Lilly and vice-versa. But Shizune's far from ugly and--sorry, boring? You know nothing of Shizune :lol:

Misha certainly is cute, but with her dying her hair pink and the drills to gain attention, she'd be getting less of a 'positive' attention from most, sadly.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
Atario

Post by Atario »

bhtooefr wrote:And, I'm trying to think of why Lilly's eyes would be clouded over specifically... and cataracts from birth are the main way I can think of.
They'd have to be special cataracts of some kind. Ordinary cataracts are surgically fixable. (Unless it's not just cataracts that prevented her vision.)
bhtooefr wrote:metaheadcanon? :shock:
Some of us might have meatheadcanon.
Megumeru wrote:Houses in Japan--whether if it is a 'house-house' or an apartment, it's very uncommon to own something 'big' like a powertools; we don't have big garages with tool racks. Too space-consuming.
Could be handheld items instead of floor- or wall-mounted. You'd have to catch it pretty wrong to take off an entire hand with something like that, but it could be done.
But what if Miki's father is a mechanic and she lost her arm during her playful visit to his work place? That could be something.
"Okay, guys, it's Take Your Daughter To Work day, and I want you to meet my little giOOHH MY GOD NO!!"
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

Atario wrote:
"Okay, guys, it's Take Your Daughter To Work day, and I want you to meet my little giOOHH MY GOD NO!!"
That's so fucked up, but I'm laughing at that :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
El Zilcho

Post by El Zilcho »

Bluegaze wrote:I like to think that after Shizune's bad ending, Misha gets closer to Hisao and they become a couple. She is bi, not a lesbian.
The headcanon I go with is that, after Shizune's bad ending, it turns out Misha is pregnant with Hisao's child as a result of their encounter. While they initially stay together just for the sake of providing their child with a family, over time Misha and Hisao fall in love and become a couple. It's not an easy road, and takes a lot of time and effort, but they eventually develop a very strong relationship.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Be honest, all KS girls are very pretty,
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Zarys wrote:Be honest, all KS girls are very pretty,
Wrong, that one girl in Hisaos class who looks like you just murdered her dog.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

CoffeeDrive wrote:
Zarys wrote:Be honest, all KS girls are very pretty,
Wrong, that one girl in Hisaos class who looks like you just murdered her dog.
Taro?
Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

El Zilcho wrote:
Bluegaze wrote:I like to think that after Shizune's bad ending, Misha gets closer to Hisao and they become a couple. She is bi, not a lesbian.
The headcanon I go with is that, after Shizune's bad ending, it turns out Misha is pregnant with Hisao's child as a result of their encounter. While they initially stay together just for the sake of providing their child with a family, over time Misha and Hisao fall in love and become a couple. It's not an easy road, and takes a lot of time and effort, but they eventually develop a very strong relationship.
That's a nice headcanon. I like it.
Guest Poster wrote:Yeah, seriously, Hanako has purple eyes and Misha's eyes are gold-colored.
*cough* Amber-coloured eyes occur naturally. Jussayin
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Steinherz wrote:
Guest Poster wrote:Yeah, seriously, Hanako has purple eyes and Misha's eyes are gold-colored.
Yeah, lots of possible natural eye colours. Here's a more scientific way of looking at it: [LINK]. Scroll down to Figure 2 for the eye-candy (so to speak). Violet eyes do exist, but they're most likely dark blue with a hint of brown, not really pink-purple-blue the way we think of it.
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Steinherz wrote:
Aren't they technically hazel?

I did some research on Heterochromia and eye colours and apparently the two main naturally occurring eye colours available are varying strengths of Brown or Blue, with yellow as a 'mixer pigment' if you will.
Green eyes being Blue with yellow pigment, Hazel eyes being Brown with the yellow pigment etc. etc.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

El Zilcho wrote:
You just gave me my misha fanfiction plotline.
Thanks.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Bluegaze

Post by Bluegaze »

El Zilcho wrote:
I guess it's one of the possibilites that make most sense, but I wouldn't be completely happy with it. Even if they fall in love with each other it would still leave a taste it all happenned 'just' because of the kid.
But it's still cool.