Sisterhood: True Edition (Hanako Epilogue) (Completed)

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Guest Poster

Re: Sisterhood: True Edition (Hanako Epilogue) (Completed)

Post by Guest Poster »

This thread's comments section starts here. Some people like to read a story from the start all the way to the end before commenting. Others may like commenting sooner. Be careful with spoilers. It may be best to comment about story-related stuff in the following fashion:

Chapter 40 spoilers:
Chapter 40 stuff goes here.

Chapter 46 spoilers:
Chapter 46 stuff goes here.

This way, someone who's currently at chapter 44 can comment on the first part and avoid getting spoiled on the second.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

So it seems it took you just over an hour to post it all - congrats on that!

Now I wonder how long it will take until the first person has actually finished reading all of it. ;-)
Guest Poster wrote:This story contains some sexual content here and there.
:roll:
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Yeah, this was about as quick as I could copy-paste 135 separate word documents into a thread. I'm pretty relieved the forum only requires you to wait like 20 seconds before posting again.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
brythain

Post by brythain »

Guest Poster wrote:Yeah, this was about as quick as I could copy-paste 135 separate word documents into a thread. I'm pretty relieved the forum only requires you to wait like 20 seconds before posting again.
Thank you very much. It was a pleasure the first two times round, and I look forward to reading it in this 'Director's Cut' deluxe version. :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

Mixed feelings here. On the one hand, I loved the original and am happy to see more. On the other hand, you just took my free time, dumped it out a window, and set it on fire. Hanako pun not intended
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Uh ? why a title edition ? what happened ?
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
azumeow

Post by azumeow »

Zarys wrote:Uh ? why a title edition ? what happened ?
There appear to be many, many differences between this and the original story.
"I don’t want to be here anymore, I know there’s nothing left worth staying for.
Your paradise is something I’ve endured
See I don’t think I can fight this anymore, I’m listening with one foot out the door
And something has to die to be reborn-I don’t want to be here anymore"
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

The original story I posted two years ago had 18 chapters. This version has 64. Basically, this is the original story, now properly proof-read with a full-blown sequel following immediately after. It deserved its own thread.
azumeow

Post by azumeow »

Guest Poster wrote:The original story I posted two years ago had 18 chapters. This version has 64. Basically, this is the original story, now properly proof-read with a full-blown sequel following immediately after. It deserved its own thread.
I love you, so so much right now. You have NO idea.
"I don’t want to be here anymore, I know there’s nothing left worth staying for.
Your paradise is something I’ve endured
See I don’t think I can fight this anymore, I’m listening with one foot out the door
And something has to die to be reborn-I don’t want to be here anymore"
Winneon

Post by Winneon »

I don't think I've ever been this excited before for a fanfiction! My free time in the near future has just been thrown out the window and stepped on.
Blasphemy

Post by Blasphemy »

This just made my day so much. I squealed with glee! My tablet will join me in bed tonight and I'll probably sleep in way later than appropriate.

I've cried during quite a few sad moments in several KS fanfics; however,the make up conversation between Lilly and Hanako near the end, where Hanako also convinces Lilly to stay, was the only time I've shed tears because I was so happy for characters.

I'll be happy to dive into it anew from the beginning. Am curious if I do notice the changes. And boy is there a lot of new content \o/
Frankyo

Post by Frankyo »

Guest Poster wrote:The original story I posted two years ago had 18 chapters. This version has 64. Basically, this is the original story, now properly proof-read with a full-blown sequel following immediately after. It deserved its own thread.
Ah, so that's why there's so many chapters. Looking forward to reading! Kreygasm
Girls: Hanako/Misha > Lilly > Emi > Shizune/Rin
Routes: I realized that every route has its own charms, but felt that Shizune's was lackluster. It has Misha though!

"No masters or kings, when the ritual begins
There is no sweeter innocence than our gentle sin"
Leaty

Post by Leaty »

Ah, Guest Poster: Truly the Salinger of Katawa Shoujo fanfiction.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Don't worry, you are largely second. :)
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
arnie

Post by arnie »

This is great, I really enjoyed the original version. Thank you!

Do you, by any chance, have a single file / epub version that you can upload so that I can slap it on a tablet?