A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

PUEL

Emi Cameo

Post by PUEL »

Oh WoW,it's Emi!
Deimos

Re: Emi Cameo

Post by Deimos »

Is it just wishful thinking on my part or does she really have blood on her mouth?
Ahh, Morticia? I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.
Juno

Post by Juno »

I am 12 and what is this
TheHivemind
Path Writer

Post by TheHivemind »

What the fuck?
Duo2Cuo

Post by Duo2Cuo »

dat face
me8998

Post by me8998 »

Wow, that is one crazy coincidence.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Level 9 human girl NPC, currently living in The Wonderworks, the toy shop of Dalaran. Perhaps we have a man inside Blizzard.

Oddly enough, she is not the only short female NPC with pigtails. Meet Blastmaster Emi Shortfuse, level 27 elite female gnome quest giver in Gnomeregan. The coincidences roll on.
Attachments
Another Emi
Another Emi
Blastmaster_Emi_Shortfuse.jpg (50.52 KiB) Viewed 6464 times
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
Elite Soba

Post by Elite Soba »

G3n0c1de wrote: Perhaps we have a man inside Blizzard.
If this is true, then I want my SCVs to shout "WAHAHAHA~!" when I click on them in Starcraft II. That would be epic.
And nerfing Firebats for Hanako would be nice. <.<
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

Guild Wars has a henchman named Emi, but she doesn't look like ours at all (looks sorta like an unburnt Hanako, though)...
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Elite Soba wrote:And nerfing Firebats for Hanako would be nice. <.<
I think being removed from the multiplayer and being demoted to a flavor unit in singleplayer is a big enough nerf...
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
PUEL

Post by PUEL »

G3n0c1de wrote: Oddly enough, she is not the only short female NPC with pigtails. Meet Blastmaster Emi Shortfuse, level 27 elite female gnome quest giver in Gnomeregan. The coincidences roll on.
:| You beat me to it. I did an NPC search and spent the better part of five minutes looking for her. I have the screen shot and everything.
Bara

Post by Bara »

The wooden shoes in OP's image do kinda, sort of look like Emi's slingblade feet. Well, in bad light and three parts drunk and squinting anyway, you might think so. :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Elite Soba

Post by Elite Soba »

Bara wrote:The wooden shoes in OP's image do kinda, sort of look like Emi's slingblade feet. Well, in bad light and three parts drunk and squinting anyway, you might think so. :lol:
I dunno, she kinda just creeps me out. I guess maybe Kenji might mistake her for Emi under those conditions, but this is just making me glad that I don't play WoW... <.<
Bara

Post by Bara »

Elite Soba wrote:
Bara wrote:The wooden shoes in OP's image do kinda, sort of look like Emi's slingblade feet. Well, in bad light and three parts drunk and squinting anyway, you might think so. :lol:
I dunno, she kinda just creeps me out. I guess maybe Kenji might mistake her for Emi under those conditions, but this is just making me glad that I don't play WoW... <.<
Well isn't what I described Kenji's usual visual mode? :lol:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Bara wrote:Well isn't what I described Kenji's usual visual mode? :lol:
Being legally blind I bet Kenji sees feminists wherever he goes.