Crossover Ships

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

brythain

Re: Crossover Ships

Post by brythain »

d2r wrote:He has burn scars AND serious psychological trauma, much like Hanako. It's like they're made for one another, except that's actually a terrible idea and would end hideously
I think it would start hideously too. If it started hideously and ended yuckily, it would be a Hideaki route. :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
d2r

Post by d2r »

brythain wrote:
d2r wrote:He has burn scars AND serious psychological trauma, much like Hanako. It's like they're made for one another, except that's actually a terrible idea and would end hideously
I think it would start hideously too. If it started hideously and ended yuckily, it would be a Hideaki route. :D
"Gentlemen, welcome to Yamaku High." :lol:
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

d2r wrote:The Queen (Long Live the Queen) x Misha. Seriously, they have the exact same hairdo. It's amusing.
As an Englishman, my initial thoughts when reading that were something similar to this
Attachments
Maj.jpg
Maj.jpg (118.8 KiB) Viewed 8953 times
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Munchenhausen wrote:
d2r wrote:The Queen (Long Live the Queen) x Misha. Seriously, they have the exact same hairdo. It's amusing.
As an Englishman, my initial thoughts when reading that were something similar to this

So i says : Misha X Elisabeth II
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

d2r wrote: The Queen (Long Live the Queen) x Misha. Seriously, they have the exact same hairdo. It's amusing.
This needs funding. Now.

First thing I thought when I started playing 'long Live the Queen' was 'It's Misha's long-lost sister'.
They say they hate Shizune? What is this? BLASPHEMY!

SHII-HAEL!
Shizune>Rin>Emi>Hanako>Lilly
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
Yes, I write stories. Currently working on: The Haunting: A Love Story
ParagonTerminus

Post by ParagonTerminus »

Megumeru wrote:
d2r wrote: The Queen (Long Live the Queen) x Misha. Seriously, they have the exact same hairdo. It's amusing.
This needs funding. Now.

First thing I thought when I started playing 'long Live the Queen' was 'It's Misha's long-lost sister'.
Waaaaait. Misha's royal and by such logic rich and powerful?

*ahem* I do believe she has somehow inexplicably become the bestgirl.
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

ParagonTerminus wrote: Waaaaait. Misha's royal and by such logic rich and powerful?

Considering how her long-lost sister will end up (Magic, torched, burned, stabbed, knifed, etc.)

then...

Long live the queen!

SHII-HAEL!
"A writer is a light that reveals the world of his story from darkness. Shapes it from nothingness. If the writer stops, the world dies with it." - Alan Wake
ParagonTerminus

Post by ParagonTerminus »

Megumeru wrote:
ParagonTerminus wrote: Waaaaait. Misha's royal and by such logic rich and powerful?

Considering how her long-lost sister will end up (Magic, torched, burned, stabbed, knifed, etc.)

then...

Long live the queen!
Ah, good, then I shall take the money, murder Misha, and become a dark dictator.
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
Megumeru

Post by Megumeru »

ParagonTerminus wrote:
Ah, good, then I shall take the money, murder Misha, and become a dark dictator.
Death by Chocolate?

GIMME' THE CHOCOLATE SHICCHAN WAHAHAAHHA

SHII-HAEL!
Atario

Post by Atario »

Chizuru (from Bleach) × Misha. Because I want them both to finally be happy.

Never mind that it would also be super hot.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Lianam

Post by Lianam »

d2r wrote:To hell with Shep; I vote Martin Walker:

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/squ ... tjghzj.png

He has burn scars AND serious psychological trauma, much like Hanako.
Or better yet, Hanako and that poor girl you burn to death in that game!

(Btw, I retract my previous statement that Bastion was the best game ever, Spec Ops: The Line now holds that spot.)
Ce ne sont pas une signature.
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

Lianam wrote:Spec Ops: The Line now holds that spot.
I still fail to see how a game that spends its first many hours in dull samey shootouts in a bland brown environment can be the 'best' anything, except maybe 'best parody of the things that ruin shooters'. As for crossover ships, I could see Shizune hooking up with Sei and Reiji from Gundam Build Fighters due to their competitive natures. Platonically, mind, as they are both already totally romantically into each other even if the show never explicitly acknowledged it. But this thread is about crossover ships, so...
Last edited by Khalego on Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Khalego's Fanfic Tips
How to dispose of an unwanted character: "As much as it pains me, Lilly will just have to be trampled to death at a blind-deaf pep rally."
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

Khalego wrote:
I still fail to see how a game that spends its first many hours in dull samey shootouts in a bland brown environment can be the 'best' anything, except maybe 'best parody of the things that ruin shooters'. As for crossover ships, I could see Shizune hooking up with Sei and Reiji from Gundam Build Fighters due to their competitive natures. Platonically, mind, as they are both already totally romantically into each other even if the show never explicitly acknowledged it.
That's not really the problem with Spec Ops, as it's deliberately trying to act like a generic shooter before deconstructing the whole thing. The real problem with it is that it gives a giant middle finger to its entire audience and basically calls them pathetic losers trying to act like tough guys by playing a game. It makes you commit atrocities as part of the story, and then calls out the player personally for all the dead pixels, never mind that they never gave you a choice not to do it, except turning off the game and not playing, which would be a massive waste of the money you spent on it in the first place. But that has nothing to do with Katawa Shoujo crossover ships, unless shipping the characters with military shooter protagonists (or antagonists) is your thing.
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

FelOnyx wrote:
Khalego wrote:
I still fail to see how a game that spends its first many hours in dull samey shootouts in a bland brown environment can be the 'best' anything, except maybe 'best parody of the things that ruin shooters'. As for crossover ships, I could see Shizune hooking up with Sei and Reiji from Gundam Build Fighters due to their competitive natures. Platonically, mind, as they are both already totally romantically into each other even if the show never explicitly acknowledged it.
That's not really the problem with Spec Ops, as it's deliberately trying to act like a generic shooter before deconstructing the whole thing. The real problem with it is that it gives a giant middle finger to its entire audience and basically calls them pathetic losers trying to act like tough guys by playing a game. It makes you commit atrocities as part of the story, and then calls out the player personally for all the dead pixels, never mind that they never gave you a choice not to do it, except turning off the game and not playing, which would be a massive waste of the money you spent on it in the first place. But that has nothing to do with Katawa Shoujo crossover ships, unless shipping the characters with military shooter protagonists (or antagonists) is your thing.
That's the thing though. When you got to that bit, did you try to avoid it? Was there a literal part of your mind that said "well hey now, this aint a good idea". Not for me. Although, yes, it didn't give you a choice, it didn't really need to. The only doubt in your head that could make you want a choice was whether or not your team was strong enough to take on an entire regiment.

Personally, I like the way that game made me feel like a twat. It made a nice change from generic CoD/10 mindless shooting 24/7
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Hanako x Sandor Clegane.

Rin x Desna/Eska/both. Alternatively, Rin x Maud Pie.

Lilly x Generic English chap.

Hisao x Generic VN character.

Nomiya x King Hippo.