The Official KS Headcanon Thread

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

CoffeeDrive

Re: The Official KS Headcanon Thread

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Naruto is a fucking terrible anime and that probably is the reason why he is socially awkward.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

Again with the "OH, THIS CHARACTER HAS AUTISM!" bit...Maybe Naruto has autism. He's really loud and socially dense, those are some symptoms, right?
Having difficulty with social cues is a possible symptom of autism. Being loud isn't. I've met autists who were ridiculously quiet and acted more like Hanako than like Rin.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

CoffeeDrive wrote:Naruto is a fucking terrible anime and that probably is the reason why he is socially awkward.
I'm not going to disagree with you... but let's not get into that, please~!

---
Hideaki, when alone, likes to put on makeup and dance around his room in nothing but a kimono, as it makes him feel 'pretty'.
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

KeiichiO wrote:At least my headcanon has a wee bit more in-game relevance and logic put into it than most of what you've ever come up with. *shots fired*
Hey, mine has plenty of logic. That logic being "There's no damn way he could have actually gone this crazy from a little post-sex fatigue..." :lol:
Khalego's Fanfic Tips
How to dispose of an unwanted character: "As much as it pains me, Lilly will just have to be trampled to death at a blind-deaf pep rally."
YutoTheOrc

Post by YutoTheOrc »

Akio Hayashi from class 3-3 is a quiet guy, likes poetry and takes in stray cats into his dorm room. He reminds me of Japan from Hetalia as well(yes, its not the greatest anime).
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Khalego wrote:Again with the "OH, THIS CHARACTER HAS AUTISM!" bit...
Admittedly, that's always been something that annoys me, but I just feel it works :lol: damn sight more evidence for it than other characters that are pinned with it.
but I digress, let's move on...
YutoTheOrc wrote:Akio Hayashi from class 3-3 is a quiet guy, likes poetry and takes in stray cats into his dorm room
Have I told you guys about my Fatso The Fat-arsed Cat headcanon yet..? :3
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
YutoTheOrc

Post by YutoTheOrc »

Munchenhausen wrote:
YutoTheOrc wrote:Akio Hayashi from class 3-3 is a quiet guy, likes poetry and takes in stray cats into his dorm room
Have I told you guys about my Fatso The Fat-arsed Cat headcanon yet..? :3
Please, do go on :mrgreen:
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Basically, I like to believe there is a cat that likes to hang about the Girl's dorm. An unofficial mascot, if you will.
Fatass doesn't actually live there, but will stay the night on rainy days and generally turn up whenever he feels like it. because that's what cats do.
Due to the nature of the school and all the Health and safety precautions the cat isn't supposed to be there at all, but all the girls (and some staff) wordlessly agree that this cat is more than welcome and must be kept a secret.

Also, a majorly important feature, is that the cat is fat.
It has to be a fat cat. Fat as Fatass.
and lazy.
because D'awwwwh.
Miki named it Fatass because of these facts.

I done did a picture once
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
YutoTheOrc

Post by YutoTheOrc »

Ah, I remember this picture. It's the one that made me choke on my breakfast one :P. Maybe he likes to go back between dorms? Good to see I'm not the only one who thought of a cat patrolling around Yamaku!
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

There's a house rule known as the "Kaiju Option" (or Mark Twain's Kitten) in Shizune's and Misha's Risk games that whatever moves the cat makes with the game pieces has to be dealt with in game.
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
Atario

Post by Atario »

Emi is eventually headed for a career in nursing, due to her:
  • closeness with/admiration for nurse-kun
  • experience in dealing with what would ordinarily be uncomfortable/gross personal contact out of necessity, as with Rin's tampons-'n'-such
  • interest in health and fitness generally
She manages to train for and try for the Special Olympics several times, but is outclassed by others each time, much to her annoyance. Her coworkers and loved ones always encourage her before, and console her after, each try.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Oscar Wildecat

Post by Oscar Wildecat »

Atario wrote:Emi is eventually headed for a career in nursing...
I could see her as a prosthetist -- She would welcome her pediatric patients with a "Arrr! Welcome to Emi's Pirate Shop!"
I like all the girls in KS, but empathize with Hanako the most.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." - Mark Twain
“Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.” - Winston Churchill
Checkout SordidEuphemism's Logo Thread.
El Zilcho

Post by El Zilcho »

- After the good ending, Hisao and Shizune's romantic relationship survives for only another year or so. While they still remain very close friends, and even sleep together every so often when both are single, they stop being a couple and eventually end up married to other people.

- After Hanako's bad ending, Lilly comes back from Scotland to find Hisao and Hanako not talking and both of them avoiding her. With some effort, Lilly is able to get all three of them to sit down together and talk about what happened. As a result of the discussion, and a round of apologies all around, the friendship between the trio is restored with some new understanding and changes to the dynamic. Hisao and Hanako end up with a stronger friendship than they do in Hanako's neutral ending, but Hisao has no chance of a future romantic relationship with Hanako (or Lilly, for that matter).

- After Rin's neutral ending, she has a very successful art career following her university studies, gaining a degree of fame and wealth. However, she quickly burns out and quits professional art entirely, dropping out of public life to focus on raising her child (conceived during a college fling) and living off the income from her brief art career. Rin eventually pursues a second career as a writer, with her unusual stream-of-consciousness style achieving some level of literary success.

- After Emi's good ending, Emi and Hisao go to college together, with Emi majoring in physical therapy and Hisao pursuing a career as a science teacher. HIsao and Emi marry and start a family relatively young, after Emi's athletic career peaks mid-way through college. They both eventually end up working at Yamaku, with Hisao teaching science and Emi as the school's physical therapist.
Eurobeatjester

Post by Eurobeatjester »

Takashi Maeda has a bandage over his ear because he is recovering from surgery. He has just had a cochlear implant put into his head as a treatment for his tinnitus.
Stuff I'm currently writing: Learning To Fly: A Saki Enomoto Pseudo Route
Two Turtledoves - A Lilly/Hisao Christmas Oneshot
Blank Mage wrote:
Eurobeatjester wrote:I doubt my ability to write convincing lesbian erotica
believe in yourself
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

El Zilcho wrote:- After Hanako's bad ending, Lilly comes back from Scotland to find Hisao and Hanako not talking and both of them avoiding her. With some effort, Lilly is able to get all three of them to sit down together and talk about what happened. As a result of the discussion, and a round of apologies all around, the friendship between the trio is restored with some new understanding and changes to the dynamic. Hisao and Hanako end up with a stronger friendship than they do in Hanako's neutral ending, but Hisao has no chance of a future romantic relationship with Hanako (or Lilly, for that matter).
So Hisao simultaneously ends up with Hanako and Lilly neutral ends. Interesting idea, and I could definitely see it happening.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)