Favourite artworks - reprise.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Broomhead

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Broomhead »

Anything by Rtil (can't figure out how to post it so I'll link it)
SFW: Katawa Shoujo Break
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

I love Break so much. Those girls have the moves. :)
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Broomhead wrote:Anything by Rtil (can't figure out how to post it so I'll link it)
SFW: Katawa Shoujo Break
This was bloody amazing :P Emi's dance in that was hilarious, Rin's adorable and Nurse... well, he's just having a good time.
Broomhead wrote:Anything by Rtil (can't figure out how to post it so I'll link it)
+1. Anyone who draws this is cool in my book:
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Khalego

Post by Khalego »

Rtil seems awfully fond of explicit Hanako. I approve.

Khalego's Fanfic Tips
How to dispose of an unwanted character: "As much as it pains me, Lilly will just have to be trampled to death at a blind-deaf pep rally."
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Khalego wrote:Rtil seems awfully fond of explicit Hanako. I approve.
That's absolutely fine, though, the other girls need some loving as well...
ParagonTerminus

Post by ParagonTerminus »

KeiichiO wrote:
Khalego wrote:Rtil seems awfully fond of explicit Hanako. I approve.
That's absolutely fine, though, the other girls need some loving as well...
False. Only Hanako is worthy of Hisao's laughably short man rod.
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
Atario

Post by Atario »

rtil takes commissions. I suspect there's a Hanabro out there with money to burn and no shame about it. Bless him/her.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

Atario wrote:rtil takes commissions.
You heard him, everybody. All your money are belong to rtil. Image Dat lighting.
Khalego's Fanfic Tips
How to dispose of an unwanted character: "As much as it pains me, Lilly will just have to be trampled to death at a blind-deaf pep rally."
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Khalego wrote:[Lilly Sings Blut Muss Fließen To Sleepy Hisao.png]
This is my favourite KS fanart ever ever ever.
It's so fucking sweet, it pretty much gave me diabetes.
looking for a relationship like that plz :c
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Xaredian
Location: Elysium, Crytar, Terranova, somewhere in the universe

Post by Xaredian »

Zarys wrote:Wait, is "American McGee" a real name ?
... Yes...
He even explains why he's named "American". It actually has little to nothing about his nationality.

His mother named him that, because she had a friend named "America", so, she named him "American" (I don't know why she didn't just pick "Amerigo", being that's the first name of the first explorer to claim the land he landed on was new continents, not apart of Asia. Which, the continents are named after). And, yes, it's actually decently common for parents to name their children after their friends. My father's first and middle name is the same as one of my grandfather's friends during high school.
Khalego wrote:
Mhm. He made some game based on some book or something. Then he made a sequel. Both are horrifying and delightful.
Oh, he's worked on much more than just Alice... He's just more known by those two games.

In fact, I think did work on some of the Doom games... But, after the Alice games, it's probably Grimm and Angry Red that's he's most known for. Though, Spicy Horse isn't that well known, so...
everyone_by_cometodaddycome-d7ukokm.jpg
everyone_by_cometodaddycome-d7ukokm.jpg (238.93 KiB) Viewed 4176 times
http://www.deviantart.com/art/everyone- ... -474830754
Verison with Misha.
Last edited by Xaredian on Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To be remembered by anyone after death is the goal of basically every soul that's lived in this world.
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

Xaredian wrote:
... Yes...
He even explains why he's named "American". It actually has little to nothing about his nationality.

His mother named him that, because she had a friend named "America", so, she named him "American" (I don't know why she didn't just pick "Amerigo", being that's the first name of the first explorer to claim the land he landed on was new continents, not apart of Asia. Which, the continents are named after). And, yes, it's actually decently common for parents to name their children after their friends. My father's first and middle name is the same as one of my grandfather's friends during high school.
Khalego wrote:
Mhm. He made some game based on some book or something. Then he made a sequel. Both are horrifying and delightful.
Oh, he's worked on much more than just Alice... He's just more known by those two games.

In fact, I think did work on some of the Doom games... But, after the Alice games, it's probably Grimm and Angry Red that's he's most known for. Though, Spicy Horse isn't that well known, so...
Never heard of Angry Red but Grimm is pretty dull.

Rin would be the best airbender.
Khalego's Fanfic Tips
Xaredian

Post by Xaredian »

Khalego wrote:
Xaredian wrote:
... Yes...

Khalego wrote:

Never heard of Angry Red but Grimm is pretty dull.
Some Episodic games are dull. Well, with the exception of ones from TallTale.

Though, Angry Red (Officially named Akaneiro) is kinda strange. It puts Red Riding Hood into Feudal Japan... Though, when I checked it out, it's supposedly a browser based ARPG game. Haven't touched it, as of yet.
katawa_shoujo___hanako_by_sushi_the-d7v42q8.jpg
katawa_shoujo___hanako_by_sushi_the-d7v42q8.jpg (141.57 KiB) Viewed 4176 times
To be remembered by anyone after death is the goal of basically every soul that's lived in this world.
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

Xaredian wrote:Well, with the exception of ones from TallTaleThe Walking Dead.
Aw, sad Hanako... :(
Khalego's Fanfic Tips
Xaredian

Post by Xaredian »

Khalego wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telltale_Games

Uhm... you know Talltale are the ones that made the walking dead episodic game. Also, Wolf Among Us was pretty good. The ones before were kinda meh.
Khalego

Post by Khalego »

Xaredian wrote:
Khalego wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telltale_Games

Uhm... you know Talltale are the ones that made the walking dead episodic game. Also, Wolf Among Us was pretty good. The ones before were kinda meh.
Yup. I know that. My point was their games were really bad until The Walking Dead. :P Midriff Emi is best Emi.

Khalego's Fanfic Tips