Random KS Discussion

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

brythain

Re: Random KS Discussion

Post by brythain »

SpunkySix wrote:I'm not angry to be clear, just passionate. I love philosophical concepts like this. The world really is mind blowing when you apply reason to it.
Whenever I find myself being sucked into the morass of amateur speculation (including my own), I take a deep breath and enjoy the swamp of professional speculation instead. For example, HERE. They're so much better at it! :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

brythain wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:I'm not angry to be clear, just passionate. I love philosophical concepts like this. The world really is mind blowing when you apply reason to it.
Whenever I find myself being sucked into the morass of amateur speculation (including my own), I take a deep breath and enjoy the swamp of professional speculation instead. For example, HERE. They're so much better at it! :)
Ooh, you just fueled my reading fire. Thank you!

I wonder how Rin would approach this...
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
AussieInquisitor

Post by AussieInquisitor »

If I get to 250+ posts, I may declare myself Lilly general, but for now, I'm happy with the title being nebulous and deferring to Aussie and Aaron for that. And neither they nor Spunky made a Jimmy rustling image, so this could be counted as civil. slime
Erm ... pardon?

Sorry, just came in late to the latest conversation, so I'm a bit confuzzeled.
Tha gaol agam ort, Lilly. Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic.

"I think I can hear SlientCook building more Sorry Corners from the remains of cooked threads to cope with the demand."
- Rhodri, 07/04/2015
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Broomhead wrote:If I get to 250+ posts, I may declare myself Lilly general, but for now, I'm happy with the title being nebulous and deferring to Aussie and Aaron for that. And neither they nor Spunky made a Jimmy rustling image, so this could be counted as civil. slime That and you were the rustler for me anyways, and I wasn't even angry, so it would've been pointless and wrong to post the .gif anyways. Unless you want to blather on about how Shizune is god or something like that. And even then, I'd just reply with some Nightcore or Tal Bachman.
I am already 250+ posts, an active Hanabro who has more posts than me somewhere ?
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Zarys wrote:
Broomhead wrote:If I get to 250+ posts, I may declare myself Lilly general, but for now, I'm happy with the title being nebulous and deferring to Aussie and Aaron for that. And neither they nor Spunky made a Jimmy rustling image, so this could be counted as civil. slime That and you were the rustler for me anyways, and I wasn't even angry, so it would've been pointless and wrong to post the .gif anyways. Unless you want to blather on about how Shizune is god or something like that. And even then, I'd just reply with some Nightcore or Tal Bachman.
I am already 250+ posts, an active Hanabro who has more posts than me somewhere ?
But you have you wrote Hanako based fanfiction yet?
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

CoffeeDrive wrote:
Zarys wrote:
But you have you wrote Hanako based fanfiction yet?
But you have you intentionally burned yourself yet?
Wait a minute...
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
brythain

Post by brythain »

SpunkySix wrote:Ooh, you just fueled my reading fire. Thank you!
Careful, friend… many paranoid Hanabros around here. They might pronounce you Hanathema. :D
SpunkySix wrote:I wonder how Rin would approach this...
I think she wouldn't, but it's an interesting thing to speculate upon...
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
LordMarluxia
Location: My body in Southwestern Europe, my mind in Wonderland.

Post by LordMarluxia »

Wondering if anyone here can help me...

I ran into a pretty nasty virus. I had a lot of stuff on backup, and managed to backup some more files before resorting to reset to factory settings. Since I couldn't look around much, I copied the KS folder to an external HDD and copied now right back to the programs folder. However... my fears were confirmed when I noticed that no saves were in place. So I'm back to square one. This sucks major balls because I was at the first Lilly sex scene and was enjoying the moment and the story quite a bit.

Is there a way to get a save from someone else that will let me pick up from the nearest choice? Please tell it can be done...
Reading: Kafka on the Shore - Haruki Murakami; Fractured - Karin Slaughter
Playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior 2; Far Cry 3; Dragon's Crown

Cat: "Where are you going?" Alice: "Which way should I go?"
Cat: "That depends on where you are going." Alice: "I don’t know."
Cat: "Then it doesn’t matter which way you go."
SiniisteR

Post by SiniisteR »

LordMarluxia wrote:Wondering if anyone here can help me...
Is there a way to get a save from someone else that will let me pick up from the nearest choice? Please tell it can be done...
In the game's pause menu, there's a skip mode. Use that and you can fast forward to the game's choices.
SpunkySix wrote:
Potato wrote:Lilly diddling herself
Lilliddy dillidy doo, bee-boppin' that blind bugaboo.
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

LordMarluxia wrote: Is there a way to get a save from someone else that will let me pick up from the nearest choice? Please tell it can be done...
Yeah someone could drop-box it to you if you wanted, but that's what I use the skip option for. I made act one like 4 minutes with that.

Aussie: There has been a joke made about the Jimmy Rustling image that's been popping up recently, hunting down someone who pisses off three factions, and the generals of said factions. I can PM you the relevant quotes.

Zarys: I'm going off what I've seen. You can pass the title to someone else, or if I see someone else who has (Spunky) posts than it may get force-passed.
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.
LordMarluxia

Post by LordMarluxia »

@Sinisterr and Broomhead: Thanks, didn't notice that function.
Broomhead wrote: Aussie: There has been a joke made about the Jimmy Rustling image that's been popping up recently, hunting down someone who pisses off three factions, and the generals of said factions. I can PM you the relevant quotes.

Zarys: I'm going off what I've seen. You can pass the title to someone else, or if I see someone else who has (Spunky) posts than it may get force-passed.
Who heads the factions then??

Emibros - Spunky
Lilynites - Aussie?
Hanabros - ?
Rinfidels - ?
Shizuists (Shizulaves sounds better imo) - Megumeru??

A CHALLANGER APPEARS!
Mishinons Faction, for the supporting of the Drill Way of Life.
Or is that a thing already??

CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

LordMarluxia wrote:@Sinisterr and Broomhead: Thanks, didn't notice that function.
Broomhead wrote: Aussie: There has been a joke made about the Jimmy Rustling image that's been popping up recently, hunting down someone who pisses off three factions, and the generals of said factions. I can PM you the relevant quotes.

Who heads the factions then??

Emibros - Spunky
Lilynites - Aussie?
Hanabros - ?
Rinfidels - ?
Shizuists (Shizulaves sounds better imo) - Megumeru??
Steps into Rinfidel spot.
LordMarluxia wrote:A CHALLANGER APPEARS!
It is, theyre called Two-Timers.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
LordMarluxia

Post by LordMarluxia »

CoffeeDrive wrote: Steps into Rinfidel spot.
LordMarluxia wrote:A CHALLANGER APPEARS!
It is, theyre called Two-Timers.
Fine by me!! To whom shall I send my CV for the top Hanabro spot?

Also, THE TWO-TIMERS?! How fucking mean is that?!
Poor Misha just wanted some love.

Zarys

Post by Zarys »

I'm pretty sure that they are still hanabros with more posts than me but if nobody defied me or I'm the only one who was made in her image...
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
brythain

Post by brythain »

If allegiances were religious sects surrounding KS goddesses, you'd have:

Shizmatics
Mishanaries
Eminences
Rinunciators
Satounists (two kinds)
Hanabaptists

:D