Random KS Discussion

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Zarys

Re: Random KS Discussion

Post by Zarys »

I am the only one who thought "comfort" had a sexual meaning ? :oops:
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

LordMarluxia wrote:It could mean having a long serious talk with Misha, comforting hugs are best hugs, making it clear that things wouldn't go further since the beginning should hold some pain back.
Really though. Like, all he had to say was, "Listen, I don't want to have sex because it'd be wrong and we'd both feel awful, but give me a hug and we can talk it over, okay?". If she couldn't accept that, then that'd be on her. Likely though, she'd accept it and they'd both feel better. Either way, Hisao would come out both being a good friend and staying faithful to his girlfriend, which the binary choices imply can't happen, like it has to be one or the other. It doesn't.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

CoffeeDrive wrote:Why not, while I agree sex is something for those in love, no reason why 3 people who share feelings for each other can't have that, plus an afterglow.
When I think of an afterglow, I think of two people cuddling and nuzzling eachother and kissing and telling eachther endless streams of complements and different variations of "I love you"s, until one of them inevitably falls asleep :3

I can't bare the thought of having to keep switching between two people, back and forth, to do that equally to both :lol: my attention span is bad enough as it is
Zarys wrote:I am the only one who thought "comfort" had a sexual meaning ? :oops:
It's usually in the emotional context, for me :P Depends on whether or not you're talking about how comfortable your furniture is, too
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
LordMarluxia
Location: My body in Southwestern Europe, my mind in Wonderland.

Post by LordMarluxia »

Munchenhausen wrote:
CoffeeDrive wrote:Why not, while I agree sex is something for those in love, no reason why 3 people who share feelings for each other can't have that, plus an afterglow.
When I think of an afterglow, I think of two people cuddling and nuzzling eachother and kissing and telling eachther endless streams of complements and different variations of "I love you"s, until one of them inevitably falls asleep :3
What are you talking about? Wordless afterglows are the best. Just some snuggling, and hugging aaaaaand... I'm asleep. She hates it when I fall asleep before she does :)
Reading: Kafka on the Shore - Haruki Murakami; Fractured - Karin Slaughter
Playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior 2; Far Cry 3; Dragon's Crown

Cat: "Where are you going?" Alice: "Which way should I go?"
Cat: "That depends on where you are going." Alice: "I don’t know."
Cat: "Then it doesn’t matter which way you go."
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

Atario wrote: Hugs evolve into heavy petting, heavy petting turns into heavy makeout session, snowball mode engaged, prepare for impact.
Absolutely right. This is what is meant by the expression "one thing lead to another". It runs away with you.
TK8305

Post by TK8305 »

I want to snuggle with Hanako! She could choose what we read too. I'd love to spend a whole day with her doing that. Squee! xD
My YouTube | My Twitter[/font][/size]<p>Currently LPing: Pokemon Diamond (NDS) / Link's Birthday DX (ZC)
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Its the age old spooning leads to knifing, which leads to forking.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

TK8305 wrote:I want to snuggle with Hanako! She could choose what we read too. I'd love to spend a whole day with her doing that. Squee! xD
Even if Hanako was real, why she would love you and not me ?
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Zarys wrote:
TK8305 wrote:I want to snuggle with Hanako! She could choose what we read too. I'd love to spend a whole day with her doing that. Squee! xD
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Zarys wrote:
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

What's not true ? Hisao was nice, of course, but she had a crush on him; she would not necessarily fall in love with the first guy who is nice with her.
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

Well, anyone who played through her route would have a couple of key things that could send her over the edge into love. But it all comes down to pheromones for crushes anyways, but you could make it work if you were gentle enough. Of course, one can always dream that if you're significantly like Hanako-Hisao or Lilly-Hisao, then she would like you for being that way, etc.
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

Ironically, I'm probably too much like Hanako and not enough like Hisao to make it work. :lol: ( :cry: )
— Porky Minch

— Hanako

I speak from the noise
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

metalangel wrote:
Atario wrote: Hugs evolve into heavy petting, heavy petting turns into heavy makeout session, snowball mode engaged, prepare for impact.
Absolutely right. This is what is meant by the expression "one thing lead to another". It runs away with you.
Ah, but that's the slippery slope, is it not?

Anyways, I'm feeling pretty great, so let's get back to this exhilarating discuss-
Even if [Emi] was real, why she would love you?
Aaaaaaaand I'm sad.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
d2r

Post by d2r »

Zarys (fixed) wrote:Even if any of the girls were real, why would they love you?
Fixed that for you. :P

I think this is a question that a lot of people here fail to consider. :lol:
Broomhead wrote:Well, anyone who played through her route would have a couple of key things that could send her over the edge into love.
Hate to burst everyone's bubble here, but that's also known as manipulation, and doing it would make you an awful person.
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?