Katawa Shoujo Made It To The Front Page of Reddit!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

CoffeeDrive

Re: Katawa Shoujo Made It To The Front Page of Reddit!

Post by CoffeeDrive »

4Chan has been ahold of KS for years guys. Every few days a KSG thread pops up.

I mean, apart from me, none of those fellas like to take it anywhere but 4chan, so the forums are safe.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

CoffeeDrive wrote:4Chan has been ahold of KS for years guys. Every few days a KSG thread pops up.

I mean, apart from me, none of those fellas like to take it anywhere but 4chan, so the forums are safe.
I was just making a nod to KS place of origin, I realize that they've already been involved somewhat with KS since the beginning.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Forever_ambivalent

Post by Forever_ambivalent »

I wonder how these forums would become a bunch of 12 year old kids come here after watching PewDiePie's walk-through (if he makes it).
I'm sure the forums will become a lot more active and entertaining :D
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

SpunkySix wrote:
CoffeeDrive wrote:4Chan has been ahold of KS for years guys. Every few days a KSG thread pops up.

I was just making a nod to KS place of origin, I realize that they've already been involved somewhat with KS since the beginning.
Indeed. I remember reading an /a/ thread in 2007 (Give or take a year, memory is fuzzy) where people were discussing RAITAs image and basically just throwing ideas at eachother. I didnt stick around for long and left pretty quickly, because i had nothing to contribute with, I do remember one guy saying KS should be an RPG style dating sim though, wouldve been funny to see happen.

Kinda regret not sticking around now, since it took me another 6 years to find it again.
Forever_ambivalent wrote:I wonder how these forums would become a bunch of 12 year old kids come here after watching PewDiePie's walk-through (if he makes it).
QuietChef will have a field day.
Last edited by CoffeeDrive on Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Forever_ambivalent wrote:I wonder how these forums would become a bunch of 12 year old kids come here after watching PewDiePie's walk-through (if he makes it).
It'd become more active, I'd give you that :P That said, pretty sure a bunch of 12 year old kids shouldn't be playing KS anyway - I can see this happening:

'im 12 and just went to the shed with emi and wat is this'
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Broomhead

Post by Broomhead »

There's a sex-ish scene before that. A bit of grinding with panties on, then a black-out sex scene. And to be fair, if they found KS via reddit, they probably already know about anal.
Lilly = Rin > Hanako > Emi > Misha > Shizune

I'm back in action.
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

He will never makes a KS walk-through after the hype.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
metalangel

Post by metalangel »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
'im 12 and just went to the shed with emi and wat is this'
'is hioas gay??'
LordMarluxia
Location: My body in Southwestern Europe, my mind in Wonderland.

Post by LordMarluxia »

Zarys wrote:
With or without hype I hope he never does it. He is too obnoxious for something like KS.
Reading: Kafka on the Shore - Haruki Murakami; Fractured - Karin Slaughter
Playing: Sniper Ghost Warrior 2; Far Cry 3; Dragon's Crown

Cat: "Where are you going?" Alice: "Which way should I go?"
Cat: "That depends on where you are going." Alice: "I don’t know."
Cat: "Then it doesn’t matter which way you go."
Zarys

Post by Zarys »

LordMarluxia wrote:
Zarys wrote:
With or without hype I hope he never does it. He is too obnoxious for something like KS.
He played some weird VN only based on their absurd concept (Like the VN with a T-Rex) but I think if he looked at KS, he must have seen in that there was nothing funny about.
"With my eternal life, I will see the world through to its end. Until everyone who won't like me is gone."
— Porky Minch

"Can you face your fears ?"
— Hanako

I speak from the noise
Souls and shapes, forever twisted
the lost voices of the damned
lure the bringer of despair
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

Forever_ambivalent wrote:entertaining :D
I don't think that word describes what you think it would. :shock:
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.

Potato

Post by Potato »

LordMarluxia wrote:
Zarys wrote:
And yet some people still discovered KS through the likes of equally obnoxious Youtube commentators... :lol:

@Cook: Wait, you mean a bunch of people making gay jokes about Hisao and calling all the characters faggots wouldn't be entertaining? Huh...My entire worldview is in shambles...
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Forever_ambivalent

Post by Forever_ambivalent »

Zarys wrote:
LordMarluxia wrote:
Zarys wrote:
He played some weird VN only based on their absurd concept (Like the VN with a T-Rex) but I think if he looked at KS, he must have seen in that there was nothing funny about.
He made a play through on corpse party and that is somewhat serious. I'm sure his followers can't be that anti-anime or homophobic considering pewdiepie kept on calling yuuya kizami hot.
Although I don't see what is so good about a guy like him. He was actually a bit annoying.

But if pewdiepie's followers are as bad as you lot say than It would be extremely entertaining if they come here.

Although if potato and silentcook doesn't chase them off they would be pretty darn frustrating.

Now that we are on the topic, I wonder how a corpse party with KS cast would work. Crap now I'm imagining misha being hanged and a lonely crying shizune...
Potato

Post by Potato »

Forever_ambivalent wrote:Although I don't see what is so good about a guy like him. He was actually a bit annoying.
The only answer is "nothing".
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
ogorhan

Post by ogorhan »

He made a play through on corpse party and that is somewhat serious. I'm sure his followers can't be that anti-anime or homophobic considering pewdiepie kept on calling yuuya kizami hot.
Although I don't see what is so good about a guy like him. He was actually a bit annoying.

But if pewdiepie's followers are as bad as you lot say than It would be extremely entertaining if they come here.

Although if potato and silentcook doesn't chase them off they would be pretty darn frustrating.

Now that we are on the topic, I wonder how a corpse party with KS cast would work. Crap now I'm imagining misha being hanged and a lonely crying shizune...
I actually discovered Corpse Party with his LP and watched it because it was one of the few vids where he wasnt being overly obnoxious. And I really liked the game and the characters specifically Mayu & Seiko (still sad thinking about them :cry: ). It even made me watch Book of Shadows which is basically a visual novel game with some point and click gameplay so I didnt mind it at all.

Anyways I dont want to think about corpse party with the KS cuz it was already bad enough some of the original members dying horribly.
しれー、しれぇー!、しれぇーってばー!ねー!、おーい、きこえてないのー?ぅおーい!

Tokitsukaze y u so cute.

Admiral of the sea and a stout defender of his kanmusu.