Your First Playthrough

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Whos Ending Did You Get On Your First Playthrough of KS?

Emi
42%
Hanako
22%
Lilly
9%
Rin
7%
Shizune
8%
Kenji
12%

Total votes: 1579

MrSandman

Re: Your First Playthrough

Post by MrSandman »

I got Rin on my first play through because we're both awesome.
Malinor

Post by Malinor »

I got Emi on my first playthrough as did apparently everyone else.

Somewhat sad being that she's my least favorite, but I didn't mind. Just made going back and doing the other scenarios more fun.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Oi! 'Lilly' is misspelled in the poll!
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
cpl_crud
Project Scapegoat

Post by cpl_crud »

Lilly fixed.
My Novel - Now available The Zemlya Conspiracy
Blog: http://cplcrud.WordPress.com

------
<Suriko> Crud would be patting Hanako's head
<Suriko> In a non-creepy fatherly way
<NicolArmarfi> crud is trying to dress hanako up like miku and attempting to get her to pose for him in headphones and he burns money
SirMax

Post by SirMax »

cpl_crud wrote:Lilly fixed.
must... resist... Niji joke...
archon536

Post by archon536 »

Xybaro wrote:Kenji.

Him and his manly panic.

It made me sad, because I thought we were REALLY going to go trolling for chicks.

Guess not, :?

Only if Kenji gets to bring a rocket launcher with him, and only if Hisao always stands slightly behind and to the left of him at all times. :D
Lilly > Hanako = Rin > Emi > Shizune
Utumo

Post by Utumo »

Another one of the mob that got Emi. Common sense doesn't really get to people at the track choice, apparently.

I did feel like a wimp when I stopped running though on different playthroughs. Made me feel powerless :(
Unami Araragi

Post by Unami Araragi »

Well, I got Lilly on my first playthrough which I'm surprised at.
Because most people here did not... I feel special. :3
EternalLurker

Post by EternalLurker »

whiteflags wrote:I actually got Kenji. I was trying to get Shizune's route, but when Lilly and Shizune argued, I sided with Lilly by accident. I spent the rest of the game trying to get her back. Derp.
Saving is your friend!
Bara

Post by Bara »

Him and his manly panic.

It made me sad, because I thought we were REALLY going to go trolling for chicks.

Oh no, Kenji really did go trolling for chicks afterwards. Even if live bait is best, dead bait works ok; even if it just took a dive off of the roof. :twisted:

2xGPU clients (GTX 465/GTS 250); 2xCPU clients

<Aura> Our army of teenage girl artists couldn't draw penises without fits of giggling. Does that count?
Unami Araragi

Post by Unami Araragi »

Him and his manly panic.
Yeah, instead Kenji got all "gay-like" on Hisao then made him take a dive straight from the rooftop.
That path almost killed my day... but then I played the Shizune route and got all better. :3
Out of the Loop

Post by Out of the Loop »

Unami Araragi wrote:
Him and his manly panic.
Yeah, instead Kenji got all "gay-like" on Hisao then made him take a dive straight from the rooftop.
That path almost killed my day... but then I played the Shizune route and got all better. :3
That's the great part of the writers. I suppose I'm starved for good literature, or that Katawa Shoujo is striking a chord; personally I prefer to think of the latter. Shizune does have the best ending, I've noticed, so far.
I've just beaten Kenji's "path", that depressed me some, then swung around and got Rin's path beaten, and that put me into a mediocre mood.

Post by Guest »

On my first playthrough I got Kenji. I was aiming for Lily, but I apparently messed it up when I read a book during Lunch Time Evolution.

By the way, just out of curiosity, I calculated the probabilities of getting each ending if you choose completely randomly
Kanji: 50.5% (4654/9216)
Emi: 21.0% (1933/9216)
Rin: 15.3% (1410/9216)
Hanako/Lily
4.6% each (424/9126)
Shizune
4.0% (371/9216)

I guess that's pretty good evidence that people don't choose randomly, even on average.
Although at least the most common result is in the top two. I guess people pick "Go For It" much more then 50% of the time.
These numbers also show how it is very easy to accidentally get the Bad Ending.
G3n0c1de

Post by G3n0c1de »

Guest wrote:On my first playthrough I got Kenji. I was aiming for Lily, but I apparently messed it up when I read a book during Lunch Time Evolution.

By the way, just out of curiosity, I calculated the probabilities of getting each ending if you choose completely randomly
Kanji: 50.5% (4654/9216)
Emi: 21.0% (1933/9216)
Rin: 15.3% (1410/9216)
Hanako/Lily
4.6% each (424/9126)
Shizune
4.0% (371/9216)

I guess that's pretty good evidence that people don't choose randomly, even on average.
Although at least the most common result is in the top two. I guess people pick "Go For It" much more then 50% of the time.
These numbers also show how it is very easy to accidentally get the Bad Ending.
Nice statistics. Though I'm surprised at how easy is is to get Rin. If I remember correctly, it has been said that she is the toughest one to get.
It's a good thing Shizune is deaf, she is the only one who can stand (not) hearing "Wahaha~!" over and over.
U.T. Raptor

Post by U.T. Raptor »

G3n0c1de wrote:Though I'm surprised at how easy is is to get Rin. If I remember correctly, it has been said that she is the toughest one to get.
Basically, if you try to switch horses in midstream (or do it accidentally, like, say, following Lilly's route and then siding against her in Cold War. "I've done my part" sounded like a reasonable option at the time, damn it, I'd been there less than a week!), and don't "Go for it", you get Rin by default (unless you fuck up on the last choice in her route and get Kenji).