Random KS Discussion

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Comrade

Re: Random KS Discussion

Post by Comrade »

Munchenhausen wrote:
brythain wrote:
KeiichiO wrote: Are you suggesting that the Washington Monument is supposed to be a big marble penis?
Something often taken for granite. :)
Are we seriously just going to let this sick bastard get away with such a heinous pun?
He must be punished
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Comrade wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:
brythain wrote: Something often taken for granite. :)
Are we seriously just going to let this sick bastard get away with such a heinous pun?
He must be punished
This is why I drink.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

Munchenhausen wrote: This is why I drink.
Handsome commies on the internet?

that's odd
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
Potato

Post by Potato »

Over the course of two all-nighters (I may be literally dying as payment for them), I've begun creating some kind of bizarre KS...Art...Thing. It should be completed in...I'd say a week, given my tendency toward procrastination. :mrgreen:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Potato wrote:Over the course of two all-nighters (I may be literally dying as payment for them), I've begun creating some kind of bizarre KS...Art...Thing. It should be completed in...I'd say a week, given my tendency toward procrastination. :mrgreen:
ParagonTerminus

Post by ParagonTerminus »

So my friend sent me a beautiful KS thing she had drawn for me, and I was gonna put it as my signature, but the forums said "NOPE! DIMENSIONS!" :(

The worst bit is that I'm gonna have to wait awhile before I get back home to a computer where I can make a smaller version of the image, considering I'm stuck here with just a phone...
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
Potato

Post by Potato »

ParagonTerminus wrote:So my friend sent me a beautiful KS thing she had drawn for me, and I was gonna put it as my signature, but the forums said "NOPE! DIMENSIONS!" :(

The worst bit is that I'm gonna have to wait awhile before I get back home to a computer where I can make a smaller version of the image, considering I'm stuck here with just a phone...
Toss it up on the artwork thread in the meantime. :P
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
ParagonTerminus

Potato wrote:
ParagonTerminus wrote:So my friend sent me a beautiful KS thing she had drawn for me, and I was gonna put it as my signature, but the forums said "NOPE! DIMENSIONS!" :(

You sure?

It's, like, 1940x2422 or something crazy like that.

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
Potato

Post by Potato »

ParagonTerminus wrote:
Potato wrote:

You sure?

It's, like, 1940x2422 or something crazy like that.
So put it in [url] tags. :P
ParagonTerminus

Potato wrote: So put it in [url] tags. :P
Huh, I thought that was frowned upon.

Okay, don't say I didn't warn ya...

Potato

Post by Potato »

I found this...

So I was watching this after a round of browsing KS fanart and a thought occurred: What if the soundtrack is just Kenji hiding offscreen, trying to invent his own theme music in between stalking Hisao and the girls?
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

Potato wrote:I found this...
I read the first post and I saw the Gamefaqs logo.

The I closed the tab. I don't think I'm missing anything important.
Not Dead Yet
ParagonTerminus

So I was watching this after a round of browsing KS fanart and a thought occurred: What if the soundtrack is just Kenji hiding offscreen, trying to invent his own theme music in between stalking Hisao and the girls?
The fact that none of them realised that Miki existed ensures that they're not true KS players.

Steinherz

Post by Steinherz »

ParagonTerminus wrote:

The fact that none of them realised that Miki existed ensures that they're not true KS players.
melancholic_guy wrote:Wait, I think everyone is assuming that Miki is black. WTF is wrong with you guys?
No, they did.

It's just she's not :lol:
I write take a look, would you kindly?
I also draw, kind of.
KeiichiO wrote:You shall now, and forever be known as, "Steinherz, The Great".
Oddball wrote:It's an obvious mistake. Both are disfigured orphans that read alot and both wear green skirts.
ParagonTerminus

Steinherz wrote:
ParagonTerminus wrote:

melancholic_guy wrote:Wait, I think everyone is assuming that Miki is black. WTF is wrong with you guys?
No, they did.

It's just she's not :lol:
Oh, that must be the dirt on my glasses

*wipe*

Nope, still the same.