Random KS Discussion

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Leaty

Re: Random KS Discussion

Post by Leaty »

Potato wrote:What is even remotely inspiring about a big plastic vagina?
Have you heard of something called the Washington monument?
Potato

Post by Potato »

Leaty wrote:
The Clinton monument, yes.

@Spunky: So did Hanako with her scars. It went badly which is what fucked her up so much. :P
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

Leaty wrote:
Are you suggesting that the Washington Monument is supposed to be a big marble penis?
brythain

Post by brythain »

KeiichiO wrote:
Leaty wrote:
Are you suggesting that the Washington Monument is supposed to be a big marble penis?
Something often taken for granite. :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
Potato

Post by Potato »

KeiichiO wrote:
Leaty wrote:
Hence why it is, in reality, the Clinton Monument.

Whatever you call it, it's not inspiring either. :lol:

Now if Rin designed it...Well, I hate Rin's art, but still...At least it'd be somewhat less boring.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
Leaty wrote:
@Spunky: So did Hanako with her scars. It went badly which is what fucked her up so much. :P
Never trying again isn't healthy for her though. Besides, she was young and she ducked into herself for protection, unlike this girl who seems to be proudly displaying the work despite the negative attention.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:Besides, she was young and she ducked into herself for protection, unlike this girl who seems to be proudly displaying the work despite the negative attention.
Well, that's probably because some people hating your weird pussy kayak is a far less damaging thing than someone hating you...
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Yes, but Hanako isn't getting thrown in jail for being herself...
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:Besides, she was young and she ducked into herself for protection, unlike this girl who seems to be proudly displaying the work despite the negative attention.
Well, that's probably because some people hating your weird pussy kayak is a far less damaging thing than someone hating you...
Absolutely, but the principle is still the same. It'll be harder for her, but she has to do it if she wants to truly move on.
brythain

Post by brythain »

SpunkySix wrote:Absolutely, but the principle is still the same. It'll be harder for her, but she has to do it if she wants to truly move on.
Minor correction: "I'vegottagodosomething ifIwanttotrulymoveon!" :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

brythain wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:Absolutely, but the principle is still the same. It'll be harder for her, but she has to do it if she wants to truly move on.
I can see her doing that, then running off and embarking on a quest for self-improvement, leaving Hisao just sort of staring ahead blankly waiting for her to get back.
brythain

Post by brythain »

SpunkySix wrote:
brythain wrote:
I can see her doing that, then running off and embarking on a quest for self-improvement, leaving Hisao just sort of staring ahead blankly waiting for her to get back.
I think long-term Hanako stories must take that into account; otherwise they'd be short-term Hanako stories only. :)
Sohtak

Post by Sohtak »

So, I've recently decided to watch Attack on Titan despite hearing about it forever and not actually watching it.

3 minutes in? I find a woman who I Instantly compare to Hanako, Minus the scars and a bit older looking

Cannot unsee it, Older hanako at all times.
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

Sohtak wrote:So, I've recently decided to watch Attack on Titan despite hearing about it forever and not actually watching it.

3 minutes in? I find a woman who I Instantly compare to Hanako, Minus the scars and a bit older looking

Cannot unsee it, Older hanako at all times.
Wrong thread.
That look is pretty common in anime.
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

brythain wrote:
KeiichiO wrote: Are you suggesting that the Washington Monument is supposed to be a big marble penis?
Something often taken for granite. :)
Are we seriously just going to let this sick bastard get away with such a heinous pun?
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon