Ok so today I've had my first run. Tho I want to ask how did you guys do your first run/jog whatever (if you did already then idk, try telling me the shorter version cause 171pages to read is kinda much)
After a bit of informative searching, i tried going for the tips on posture, how to breath and so on
Since it was my first run, i pretty much halfassed most of them tho i always kept forgetting to do one thing or another
Also before running/jogging (i know they're not the same), i did a ~8minute warmup, then a bit of stretching (i looked it up and 60% said you can stretch a bit before a run if you did an easy warmup, the other 40% just said no stretching before running/jogging but said nothing of warmup so yeah)and stretching after the run which is normal i guess.
What i intended to do is this
- Run with straight back (not hard)
- Run without hopping (this was hard cause i kept doing it and notice it after a bit, hard to concentrate on alot of things while running)
- Aproximate about how much to run and how much to walk and intervals (not that hard)
- Breathing trough stomach not chest (first time doing it like this so it wasnt exactly easy)
- Breath in 3 seconds, breath out in 2 second (was also really hard)
- Try breathing in on one foot, and breathing out on the other (for sustaining a rythm)
- Listening to music in the background (meh)
- A frikking dog........(not fun, also have dog phobia, not for all tho)
- Not running too fast and overexert myself (not that hard)
hmm i think that's all, maybe i'm trying to hard, i dont know but yeah, it's hard doing all of those at the same time. any tips would be apreciated
also is the 100 emi pushup guide only after you've "finished" the running thing or can do at the same time?