The "feels" bazaar.

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Forever_ambivalent

Re: The "feels" bazaar.

Post by Forever_ambivalent »

Silentcook wrote:Since you people didn't think or notice, in the throes of your waifu-induced spazzing: the stuff is being PRODUCED and sold, and is therefore in violation of our license.

Not cool at all, peeps.
It was only 2 people who were playing around with this silly stuff. Don't make it seem like all of us were involved in it :? I didn't even realize it was being sold (I didn't care much about the whole character based tea). I thought it was just the recipe of how to make the tea.
I hate how some fans do this shit and act as though they are helping the community and devs while in actuality they are just pissing us all off.

On a lighter note creating a KS themed cake would be pretty great. I'm very surprised nobody has done so insofar. Especially considering the fandom.
Actually I wonder how much food art there is of KS. Is there any at all?
In any case its time to start cooking!
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

Forever_ambivalent wrote:
Silentcook wrote:Since you people didn't think or notice, in the throes of your waifu-induced spazzing: the stuff is being PRODUCED and sold, and is therefore in violation of our license.

Not cool at all, peeps.
It was only 2 people who were playing around with this silly stuff. Don't make it seem like all of us were involved in it :? I didn't even realize it was being sold (I didn't care much about the whole character based tea). I thought it was just the recipe of how to make the tea.
I hate how some fans do this shit and act as though they are helping the community and devs while in actuality they are just pissing us all off.

On a lighter note creating a KS themed cake would be pretty great. I'm very surprised nobody has done so insofar. Especially considering the fandom.
Actually I wonder how much food art there is of KS. Is there any at all?
In any case its time to start cooking!
don't forget to post some pictures about your work so we can hate and envy you:D wahahaha
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

Forever_ambivalent wrote:

Not cool at all, peeps.
It was only 2 people who were playing around with this silly stuff.
Quite a big difference between 2 and 5.
But i get your point.

Shouldn't of linked that. The license slipped my mind.
(Pretty bad considering i quoted it earlier.)
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Not cool at all, peeps.
Oh... right. That. Damn laws.

Guess I won't be getting that tea then. :|
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Sohtak wrote:
Edit: Oh GOD there is a Hanako flavored Tea. Oh lord...lifetime of Hanako tea here I come
The Chinese have made it for centuries. It's called lapsang souchong ;)

I kinda want a katawa shoujo birthday cake now. Of course, that would mean explaining to my family or friends what it is, and that I play it, and that I want a heart shaped cake with a plaster on it, which I think is too much to explain in one go :P
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
Sohtak wrote:
Edit: Oh GOD there is a Hanako flavored Tea. Oh lord...lifetime of Hanako tea here I come
The Chinese have made it for centuries. It's called lapsang souchong ;)

I kinda want a katawa shoujo birthday cake now. Of course, that would mean explaining to my family or friends what it is, and that I play it, and that I want a heart shaped cake with a plaster on it, which I think is too much to explain in one go :P
psssst...it's worth it
Forever_ambivalent

Post by Forever_ambivalent »

I would love to make a cake with Emi lecturing the eater that eating cake is bad in the most adorable of ways.
Sad that I don't have the ability to do it. I can do it but it would look pretty ugly and deformed. My sister could probably do it perfectly but I think she wouldn't like making crippled anime girl icing.

I could try doing a Katawa shoujo based candle. I'm not bad with candles.
Perhaps a Katawa shoujo tank :3
Sohtak

Post by Sohtak »

You are all seriously making me consider getting a KS cake for my birthday this year. With the heart and a picture of Hanako on it.
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

Forever_ambivalent wrote:I would love to make a cake with Emi lecturing the eater that eating cake is bad in the most adorable of ways.
Sad that I don't have the ability to do it. I can do it but it would look pretty ugly and deformed. My sister could probably do it perfectly but I think she wouldn't like making crippled anime girl icing.

I could try doing a Katawa shoujo based candle. I'm not bad with candles.
Perhaps a Katawa shoujo tank :3
what craftsmanship skills do you posses exactly? :-? i'm intrigued...also, make your sister play KS, then you won't be able to stop her making that cake:))
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

Sohtak wrote:You are all seriously making me consider getting a KS cake for my birthday this year. With the heart and a picture of Hanako on it.
if you do please post pictures:))
Sohtak

Post by Sohtak »

Kibaro wrote:
Sohtak wrote:You are all seriously making me consider getting a KS cake for my birthday this year. With the heart and a picture of Hanako on it.
Oh I'm thinking on it..but my Birthday isn't until December so..it'd be a while :P
Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

Sohtak wrote: Oh I'm thinking on it..but my Birthday isn't until December so..it'd be a while :P
for KS's sake, celebrate your birthday earlier with a few months:)) i don't think you'll regret it :)
Last edited by Kibaro on Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Kibaro wrote:
Sohtak wrote:
Kibaro wrote:
Oh I'm thinking on it..but my Birthday isn't until December so..it'd be a while :P
for KS's sake, celebrate your birthday earlier with a few months:)) i don't think you'll regret it :)
My birthday's in 3 weeks :P Is it sad to make yourself a birthday cake? I reckon I could do it, I'm alright with cake.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Kibaro

Post by Kibaro »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote: My birthday's in 3 weeks :P Is it sad to make yourself a birthday cake? I reckon I could do it, I'm alright with cake.
btw what's with your avatar picture:( just ... why? :(
Last edited by Kibaro on Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Kibaro wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
Kibaro wrote:
My birthday's in 3 weeks :P Is it sad to make yourself a birthday cake? I reckon I could do it, I'm alright with cake.
btw what's with your avatar picture:( just ... why? :(
WAHAHA xD It was from a drawing I did (the full one's in the Fan Art section), where I decided I wanted to recreate the girls of Yamaku in a kvlt black metal band :P