Ask!

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

ParagonTerminus

Re: Ask!

Post by ParagonTerminus »

It was stated that 4LS would work on some smaller projects in the future, any word on that?
The best feeling in the world (FTL)

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

Yes.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
<Suriko> I would do it if it wouldn't be so hard to explain to my parents
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

I don't know why, but I laughed quite a bit at that :lol:
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
ParagonTerminus

Aura wrote:Yes.
Arrrgh secrets

I am legitimately the only member of this website who unconditionally despises Kenji.
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

It should be pretty obvious why I won't answer that question. If we had something we feel we'd want to tell you, we certainly wouldn't sit on our asses waiting for some guy to ask us to give us the opportunity. We'd talk about it on our blogs or twitters or whatever completely voluntarily.
<Aura> would you squeeze a warm PVC bottle between your thighs and call it "manaka-chan"
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

Well its nice to hear that you guys might make more stuff. :)
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.
ParagonTerminus

Aura wrote:It should be pretty obvious why I won't answer that question. If we had something we feel we'd want to tell you, we certainly wouldn't sit on our asses waiting for some guy to ask us to give us the opportunity. We'd talk about it on our blogs or twitters or whatever completely voluntarily.
I know, but some developers do just that. Always worth checking.

Atario

Post by Atario »

If you could wave a magic wand and alter the game however you personally wanted (retroactively to original release), what would you change to make it perfect in your eyes?
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Nicol Armarfi
Musician

Post by Nicol Armarfi »

Atario wrote:If you could wave a magic wand and alter the game however you personally wanted (retroactively to original release), what would you change to make it perfect in your eyes?
I would add giant robots
Liminaut

Post by Liminaut »

Nicol Armarfi wrote:
Atario wrote:If you could wave a magic wand and alter the game however you personally wanted (retroactively to original release), what would you change to make it perfect in your eyes?
I would add giant robots
What would their leitmotif be like? Or would each girl have their own robot and own robot song?
brythain

Post by brythain »

Nicol Armarfi wrote:
I would add giant robots
And I would then ask, "What kind of musical accompaniment do you imagine for those?" :)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
ParagonTerminus

Liminaut wrote:
Nicol Armarfi wrote:
I would add giant robots
What would their leitmotif be like? Or would each girl have their own robot and own robot song?
Wait, let's plan this "DLC"

-Hanako. Robot: Agile but durable robot... Armed with flamethrowers. But not just flamethrowers. Flamethrowers that spew ignited rocket fuel. Badass. Plot twist: the robot accidentally burned down Hanako's house, killing her parents, but Hanako doesn't discover this until Act 4.

-Lilly. Robot: Giant samurai thing.

-Shizune. Robot: Some sort of really accurate sniper bot.

-Emi. Robot: Extremely fast harasser robot equipped with dual FLAK guns.

-Rin. Robot: Slow but heavily armored defense robot equipped with a shield and a shotgun.

-Misha. Robot: Agile robot equipped with drill arms and a hypersonic screech blast.

-Kenji. Robot: A big, giant, muscular-looking robot with a manly metal moustache and fighting with... Bare fists.

dewelar

Post by dewelar »

Okay, I've been looking for an answer to this for a while, but haven't found it, so my apologies if this is a repeat question. What are the works of art that are hanging on the wall in Rin's dorm room? Were they existing works, or did someone create them for the game? If the latter, then are they meant to be works that Rin created, or someone else's that she decided to put up (or maybe even that someone else put up for her because they thought she'd like them)?
Rin is orthogonal to everything.
Stuff I've written: Developments, a continuation of Lilly's (bad? neutral?) ending - COMPLETE!
Aura
>has heterochromia

Post by Aura »

They are various paintings of Rin's, made for KS the same way all of Rin's art was.
ArcCain

Post by ArcCain »

Why did you decide that Hisao would die in the Act 1 bad endings? And why the way he did?

In the extremely remote chance that Katawa Seiyū is ever finished, would you borrow their audio files and update KS with a option to turn on voice acting?
A good writer knows his limits. A great writer finds ways around them.