Why does Hisao only have a condom in 1 route? *SPOILERS*

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

RandomPerson

Re: Why does Hisao only have a condom in 1 route? *SPOILERS*

Post by RandomPerson »

Munchenhausen wrote:
brythain wrote: You must be Jigoro Hakamichi, trolling around here as usual. :D
How dare you compare me to that lumbering oaf!

I guess somebody won't get a FREE signed copy of my autograph for the low low discounted price of £34.99~!
Free for 34.99 ?
"Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave fine. Just know that I'll never forget you." - lelo and stitch

"What you talking 'bout tezuka" - Gary Coleman (RIP)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Of course! Pay me two easy installments of £34.99 (+ VAT and P&P) and I will give you a copy for free! :D
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Atario

Post by Atario »

RandomPerson wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:I guess somebody won't get a FREE signed copy of my autograph for the low low discounted price of £34.99~!
Free for 34.99 ?
It's an autograph that feels no regard for convention.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
d2r

Post by d2r »

EDIT: Oh, jesus, I just realized I necroed the thread. Sorry, lads.
Atario wrote:
Potato wrote:
KrisIsLyra wrote:Did Hisao love Hanako more than the other girls?
I'm just kinda stuck on trying to figure how this question possibly connects to Hisao using a condom once... :?
I think the implication is that Hisao foresaw/wanted/prepared for sex with Hanako but didn't with the others, thus was more into her. Moot point, though, as we've seen.
I always wondered why he had it on him. My personal explanation is that he put it in his wallet "for luck" before coming to Yamaku & it had remained there until the "moment of truth", so to speak. I dunno; seems like something dumb teenagers would do. :p
Munchenhausen wrote:Of course! Pay me two easy installments of £34.99 (+ VAT and P&P) and I will give you a copy for free! :D
Can I place a bulk order?
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
ogorhan

Post by ogorhan »

Well it is assumed that in every route he used a condom, its just not being mentioned explicitly, didnt the devs already said this in the ask thread iirc (though cant remember when I read it)?

Well one explanation would be different writers focus on different things when writing the routes for their characters so its possible that they didnt think about it or wasnt important enough to put in the story.
しれー、しれぇー!、しれぇーってばー!ねー!、おーい、きこえてないのー?ぅおーい!

Tokitsukaze y u so cute.

Admiral of the sea and a stout defender of his kanmusu.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

ogorhan wrote:Well it is assumed that in every route he used a condom, its just not being mentioned explicitly,
I believe Emi mentions having a hard time sitting still in her wheelchair because of all the goopy-goo in her poo-poo. I don't think Hisao wore a condom on his wing-ding then, or even had one on-hand at the time. Of course, Emi couldn't get her Pringles popped in the plopper, but there are still some pretty nasty diseases you can get from bouncing in the booty batter, y'know?
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

SpunkySix wrote:
ogorhan wrote:Well it is assumed that in every route he used a condom, its just not being mentioned explicitly,
I believe Emi mentions having a hard time sitting still in her wheelchair because of all the goopy-goo in her poo-poo. I don't think Hisao wore a condom on his wing-ding then, or even had one on-hand at the time. Of course, Emi couldn't get her Pringles popped in the plopper, but there are still some pretty nasty diseases you can get from bouncing in the booty batter, y'know?
If I didn't already know what happened, I'd have no clue what you were talking about.
Not Dead Yet
CoffeeDrive

Post by CoffeeDrive »

d2r wrote:
I always wondered why he had it on him. My personal explanation is that he put it in his wallet "for luck" before coming to Yamaku & it had remained there until the "moment of truth", so to speak. I dunno; seems like something dumb teenagers would do. :p

I can confirm this is exactly what teens of 2007 did.
== Cyclaptop [~Cyclamate@86.90.200.214] has quit [Client Quit]
<MishaBot> Aww... I miss Cyclaptop... :(
<Retrograde> Shut up Misha, you whore
<Retrograde> You say that about everyone

Yuudachi Kai Ni Is superior ShipGirl
Atario

Post by Atario »

SpunkySix wrote:I believe Emi mentions having a hard time sitting still in her wheelchair because of all the goopy-goo in her poo-poo. I don't think Hisao wore a condom on his wing-ding then, or even had one on-hand at the time. Of course, Emi couldn't get her Pringles popped in the plopper, but there are still some pretty nasty diseases you can get from bouncing in the booty batter, y'know?
The creative-euphemism level of this is almost off the charts.
NB: none of the above is a request

Mutou Gets Fired — a little one-shot fanfic I wrote
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

I don't think Hisao wore a condom on his wing-ding then, or even had one on-hand at the time.
If you'll recall...one of the reasons they did it backdoor-style was BECAUSE they didn't have anticonception on hand.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

SpunkySix wrote:
God fucking damnit, Spunky
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
Potato

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:
...Maybe you should've written that scene. :lol:
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
d2r

Post by d2r »

SpunkySix wrote:
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
linkoid

Post by linkoid »

I was gonna say somthing but I won't even bother.
emmjay

Post by emmjay »

d2r wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:
[picture of smiling Riker]
Personally, my reaction was more akin to his commanding officer, if you know what I mean.
Yuuko > Akira > Miki > Meiko > Sae.

Some one-shots I've written (Updated 7/29/2017)