Akira Pseudo-Route [Complete!]

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Crimson

Re: Akira Pseudo-Route [Complete!]

Post by Crimson »

Fantastic end to a thoroughly enjoyable route. Can't say I was here for the beginning, having jumped aboard around the start of act 3, but I can say that it has been nothing short of an awesome read.

Also, I really am honored to see that I have been acknowledged in the credits. Thank you, and once again I am quite glad that the theme was to your liking.

Congratulations on finishing, Thanatos!
ImageImageImage
Carighan

Post by Carighan »

Wow, and to think I followed this the entire time.

Very nice ending, and overall, amazing work. Now the real question is: what do you do with your storywriting experience now? ;)
The strength of heart to face oneself has been made manifest. The persona Carighan has appeared.
Guestimate

Post by Guestimate »

Congratulations good sir. That was good ride. I look forward to any future endeavors you chose to pursue.
poopooface

Post by poopooface »

amazing route, thanks for the enjoying read. :mrgreen:
Hanako>Lilly>Emi>Rin>Shizune
WilyWiley

Post by WilyWiley »

Yay! So glad you finished at and I enjoyed keeping up with it along the way.
khhero

Post by khhero »

This was an amazing story to read for the longest time since i found it back when i did kinda sad it over but glad it ended so well but yea bravo, Thanatos02 bravo...
You should feel special if you're seeing this ... I don't comment much if at all on here I just lurk and read ... and other things... If I have a mistakes it because I have a terrible keyboard on a terrible laptop with terrible spelling skills
SwimmingInCloudland

Post by SwimmingInCloudland »

It was perfect.

Thank you so much, and I hope you stick around. We'll follow you with whatever you write next.
ProfAllister: Either way, it's not the fedora on the outside that matters; it's the fedora on the inside that counts.
Triscuitable

Post by Triscuitable »

And with that, my last reason to come by the forums has concluded. It's been real, guys. See y'all around.

P.S., good work Thanatos.
timetravelzero

Post by timetravelzero »

Thanatos... I am truly amazed by how excellent this route turned out. You made the characters so believable, the struggles so true to life, and the story was interesting and inspiring in my eyes. Thank you for giving Akira the route she well and truly deserved.
Akira>Lilly=Shizune>Emi>Hanako>Mutou=Nurse>Saki>Misha=Rika>Yuuko>Meiko=Miki>Suzu>Kenji>Rin=Iwanako>Jigoro>Nomiya>{POWERGAP}>Hisao Eh, my opinion anyway
BarracudaJones

Post by BarracudaJones »

Way to go, Thanatos! I'm new to the forum, having spent a little time in both KS/b/ and /ksg/. I had read the other pseudo-routes, and yours is tied for first place in my favorites. Thanks for giving it your all from the start and keeping up with this project. I couldn't imagine having the motivation to continue a project for almost two years. This was an incredible, cinematic, tender, and beautiful ride that shed new light on the characters and the whole universe of KS in general. So, thanks bro. Really. It was five stars. :D
Lightspeed

Post by Lightspeed »

What is next now? I would follow whatever else you'd write given the fact of how well this was written
sanduba

Post by sanduba »

Can't believe I was away for a month and you had already finished this :?

gr8 m8 i r8 it 8/8
Best story:
Hanako > Rin > Lilly > Emi > Shizune

best girl:
Lilly > Shizune > Emi > Hanako > Rin

Eh, that's my opinion.
Stunner

Post by Stunner »

I made this account for the sole reason of thanking you for completing this work of art, I've been following for almost a couple years now and the ending was so bittersweet for me because I'm going to miss having this amazing story to look forward to reading every couple of weeks. Regardless your story was a masterpiece and I hope you continue to write so I can continue to follow your works.
azumeow

Post by azumeow »

Ya did it, Than. Ya did what the others couldn't-broke this lurker's spirit. Beautifully written story...just....beautiful.

Also, scientists never need a reason to set things on fire. On this, you are correct.
"I don’t want to be here anymore, I know there’s nothing left worth staying for.
Your paradise is something I’ve endured
See I don’t think I can fight this anymore, I’m listening with one foot out the door
And something has to die to be reborn-I don’t want to be here anymore"
Thanatos02

Post by Thanatos02 »

Hey, looks like it's been a pretty long while. I didn't know when it would be appropriate to reply to finishing comments, or if it would be appropriate at all. I do feel like it would be a shame to just drop out without eventually saying thanks, though.
Really and truly, thank you everyone. For the compliments, the critiques, and the general well-wishing. Now that I've had a month to think about it, I really am glad about how it all turned out, in spite of all of the flaws that cropped up along the way.

I don't think I could say I've laid it to rest, though. I am kinda waiting on a title page for the whole thing. Just a drawing that could show everything at a glance, if you will. I've asked at least 20 different artists and a few have responded, although I've only gotten one that has confirmed that they'd like to do it, and it should be on its way finally. It's actually something I've been trying to get a hold of for over a year now, but it seems that over time the KS community has waned a bit, and there aren't as many artists that are willing to contribute (not that there's anything wrong with that.) I am still glad for what few pieces there are, though, and I've even been approached by a few people who say that I inspired them to take up drawing, which is a huge honor in and of itself. Fanart is always a wonderful thing haha.

Anyway, I'm at a loss for anything else I could say. I've still got ideas for an extra scene of sorts. Not necessarily an epilogue or anything huge like that, just something fun or summer-themed. God knows I need more excuses to write about Akira in a bikini. At any rate, thank you everyone for your compliments and your input. I really can't say it enough.