I'm surprised this game has no associated creepy pasta

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

KrisIsLyra

Re: I'm surprised this game has no associated creepy pasta

Post by KrisIsLyra »

One time I played Shizune's route, and instead of the usual boring second half, Misha died in traffic. Shizune then refused to leave her room and starved to death. The game kept crashing and being a piece of crap throughout all of this.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Steinherz wrote:
Mute wrote:Beta Hanako's bad endings are quite like creepypastas.
This
Um. Are we allowed to even?

Because now I'm kinda curious. I-if that's okay, Mr. Cook Sir.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Comrade

Post by Comrade »

No.
Founder and cheif librarian ofThe Yamaku Library, A Fan Fiction Archive
Vice president of the Yamaku Book Club
Sea wrote:Comrade, as Khan Bek has convinced me to give Democracy a try.
"French are just Spanish Germans, therefore Mexicans."
An American, 2014
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Comrade wrote:No.
You heard 'em. Stahp pls NotInMyTopic/10
Forever_ambivalent

Post by Forever_ambivalent »

KrisIsLyra wrote:One time I played Shizune's route, and instead of the usual boring second half, Misha died in traffic. Shizune then refused to leave her room and starved to death. The game kept crashing and being a piece of crap throughout all of this.
Isn't that the alpha game?
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Forever_ambivalent wrote:
KrisIsLyra wrote:One time I played Shizune's route, and instead of the usual boring second half, Misha died in traffic. Shizune then refused to leave her room and starved to death. The game kept crashing and being a piece of crap throughout all of this.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure the mods (particularly delta) have strong feelings against this being talked about.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Forever_ambivalent wrote:
Stahp pls NotInMyTopic/10
By the way, KeiichiO, those pastas you listed are seriously keeping me busy. That is some pretty good stuff, and kind of makes me think something clever like XoRaX could work for this, as opposed to being one of the many clichéd "found game" pastas.
poopooface

Post by poopooface »

Don't forget "The Russian Sleep Experiment"
Hanako>Lilly>Emi>Rin>Shizune
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

poopooface wrote:Don't forget "The Russian Sleep Experiment"
Personal favourite of mine that one, it was only at the end I figured out it might not be real. Still the kind of the thing that COULD have happened though...
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

poopooface wrote:Don't forget "The Russian Sleep Experiment"
That's what inspired this topic. I read that a few days ago, and ever since then I've been on a roll with creepypasta.
KeiichiO

Post by KeiichiO »

SpunkySix wrote:By the way, KeiichiO, those pastas you listed are seriously keeping me busy. That is some pretty good stuff, and kind of makes me think something clever like XoRaX could work for this, as opposed to being one of the many clichéd "found game" pastas.
Hehe. Enjoy~

Russian Sleep Experiment is another good one. One of the ones I forgot to list. It's probably the king of experiment pastas.
Forever_ambivalent

Post by Forever_ambivalent »

KeiichiO wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:By the way, KeiichiO, those pastas you listed are seriously keeping me busy. That is some pretty good stuff, and kind of makes me think something clever like XoRaX could work for this, as opposed to being one of the many clichéd "found game" pastas.
Hehe. Enjoy~

Russian Sleep Experiment is another good one. One of the ones I forgot to list. It's probably the king of experiment pastas.
That was the first creepy pasta I have ever read and I found it to be utterly crap and boring. Heavily flawed scientifically, historically and full of plot holes.
If you want to read something utterly disturbing and creepy than go and check out Unit 731 or the Nazi medical experiments or poison laboratory of the Soviets or ETC.
It might just be best to stick to writing nice, logical and well written fanfics of KS.
Mute

Post by Mute »

While we're at it, Psychosis is a great pasta as well. Kenji reminds me of the narrator of that story.. there could actually be a good creepy pasta if we use Kenji's deranged mind, now that I think about it. It's a possibility.
You just lost the game.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Mute wrote:there could actually be a good creepy pasta if we use Kenji's deranged mind, now that I think about it. It's a possibility.
I see the potential there. Like, maybe he's about to go off and do some awful things to the main six, but hasn't yet, and is currently just thinking about it.
Oddball

Post by Oddball »

There was a story I started at one point that was lost due to a computer error.

The story was called Worst Case Scenario.

In the story, Iwanako tried to talk to Hisao one last time resulting in him being even more angry and bitter when he reached Yamaku.

Before he gets there, we get a chapter from Kenji's point of view where he tried to make a bomb and set it off in the school. It doesn't actually work right. It blows up in his hand taking it right off. Lilly'sd closest to him and receives some major permanent damage to her hearing, but nobody else is really hurt. Although Lilly does have to be taken out of school for this.

When we see Emi, she's lost her legs far above her knees and while's she's able to walk, she's never quite adjusted to running again. Although almost every day she goes out to the track, tries, and ends up falling and bruising and scrapping up her face and hands.

I didn't go much into Shizune, but the story would have suggested that Jigoro's instance that she talk eventually broke her. When she appears, she slurs her speech horribly and just comes across as a sad defeated character.

Hanako ended up far more disfigured by the fire, to the point where he almost doesn't look human. She even has to wear a wig. She's a far more bitter and even sadistic person in this story. She was also the student rep with Shizune as sort of a hanger oner that she treats like crap.

Misha never even ended up going to Yamaku, and there's hints that Rin committed suicide but I never really fleshed that part out.

And the story ends with Hisao having a heart attack and dying during sex, with his last thoughts being pretty much "and good riddance."

Honestly, I was never really that comfortable with this one and the fact that the file got corrupted was no big loss.
Not Dead Yet