Pairing the Spares?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Flarezium

Re: Pairing the Spares?

Post by Flarezium »

RandomPerson wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote: That's it.
Everyone wants Taro's dick. It's official.
Would be a shame if it was a certain limb that was paralyzed though...
Come to think of it... What is his disability. And munch now that I think about it makes more sense but sines she's not fat I'm guessing it's type 1 diabetes and I'm not sure what that entails either
Type 2 I believe.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

How about pairing the blind kid in the art class with Rin? She does display a certain admiration for him, and I reckon they could spend many happy hours expressing their feelings for each other through drawing.
That said, somebody who enjoys staring at the world as much as Rin does may find someone who can't see it at all as frustrating. Or MAYBE she'll view it as a truly new perspective?
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

Well this has made my head spin a little, it's like my thought are becoming... Implausible
"Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave fine. Just know that I'll never forget you." - lelo and stitch

"What you talking 'bout tezuka" - Gary Coleman (RIP)
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
If he doesn't use that as a chatup line, he's missing out.
"Hey baby, I have monoplegia in my right arm and therefore I can't wank. Can you do it for me? ;)"
RandomPerson wrote: Come to think of it... What is his disability. And munch now that I think about it makes more sense but sines she's not fat I'm guessing it's type 1 diabetes and I'm not sure what that entails either
According to the 3-3 class shot, he has Monoplegia (paralysis of one limb), but it isn't specified where.
Flarezium wrote: Harem route.

All the girls and Taro's Dick.
You say that like Taro's dick is a character in its own right...
Give it a route.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

Munchenhausen wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
"Hey baby, I have monoplegia in my right arm and therefore I can't wank. Can you do it for me? ;)"
RandomPerson wrote: Come to think of it... What is his disability. And munch now that I think about it makes more sense but sines she's not fat I'm guessing it's type 1 diabetes and I'm not sure what that entails either
According to the 3-3 class shot, he has Monoplegia (paralysis of one limb), but it isn't specified where.
Flarezium wrote: Harem route.

All the girls and Taro's Dick.
You say that like Taro's dick is a character in its own right...
Give it a route.

Can I change teams to team Taros dick?
"Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave fine. Just know that I'll never forget you." - lelo and stitch

AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Munchenhausen wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
He has a left arm I think? xD Either that or he's scared of using it in case his sheer powerful godliness rips it off.

And that, dear children, is why Taro's dick is a separate entity.
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

Taro is a member of King Missile?
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:How about pairing the blind kid in the art class with Rin? She does display a certain admiration for him, and I reckon they could spend many happy hours expressing their feelings for each other through drawing.
That said, somebody who enjoys staring at the world as much as Rin does may find someone who can't see it at all as frustrating. Or MAYBE she'll view it as a truly new perspective?
I think that would be nice. I'd like to believe that Hisao isn't the only person at Yamaku that can see the inner beauty in Rin.
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

Oh god new ship, Naomi x natsume x hanako. A three way between the newspaper club. For some reason in my head hanakos a lesbian, I think it was the awkwardness of the h scene and how she kinda forced herself to do it

Grimnir

Post by Grimnir »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:And that, dear children, is why Taro's dick is a separate entity.
All hail Taro's dick, Taro's dick is love, Taro's dick is life!

We need T-Shirts people and buttons and flamethrowers. (The kids will love this one.)
Misha: "Oh, Hi, I'm Misha and this is my hetero-life-mate, Silent Shicchan."
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

I don't see Hanako as a lesbian, although I do see her as bi, and she likes her women red-eyed and blonde haired. (Preferably significantly older ones, but a Naomi is fine too.)

(Actually, I like the idea that NekoDude advanced, that her types are tough women and pretty boys.)

You're certainly not the first to think of that particular menage a trois. ;) I think it could be a possible outcome of her bad ending, or Lilly's route. (I tried so hard to make Hanako x Akira concurrent to Lilly's route work, with Akira being closeted and claiming she had a boyfriend, but it would've been OOC for how Hanako was portrayed in her own route (given that she would've had to have dumped Akira for Hisao, with the timeline the way it was).)
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

Makes sense, I think if you'd make a fan fic of it you'd have to go fully lesbian, because she's shy and everything even if she knows she's bi I fought shed ever admit it

Grimnir

Post by Grimnir »

bhtooefr wrote:I don't see Hanako as a lesbian, although I do see her as bi, and she likes her women red-eyed and blonde haired. (Preferably significantly older ones, but a Naomi is fine too.)
I know that is strange, but I've always imagined Akira as some sort of father figure for Hanako. (But hey, in that case Akira is definitely a filf.)
Misha: "Oh, Hi, I'm Misha and this is my hetero-life-mate, Silent Shicchan."
Potato

Post by Potato »

Liminaut wrote:Hanako could get drafted to help Misha catch up.
Because Mutou would totally draft the known anti-social reclusive trauma case for this assignment. :lol:

bhtooefr wrote:it would've been OOC for how Hanako was portrayed in her own route
Why would that matter if you were making it concurrent to Lilly's route?

There is far too much talk of Gabe Newell Gabe Newell Gabe Newell Gabe Newell's dick in here.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
Flarezium

Post by Flarezium »

Potato wrote:There is far too much talk of Gabe Newell Gabe Newell Gabe Newell Gabe Newell's dick in here.
Sorry. :oops:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.