Pairing the Spares?

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

Liminaut

Re: Pairing the Spares?

Post by Liminaut »

Potato wrote:
RandomPerson wrote:Hanako x Misha. Look, there both very sensitive, misha is a lot more outgoing and boisterous ( if that's the right word ) but what if she confesses again and is an emotional wreck and wants to shut herself off? It's not like that's completely unreasonable. And hanako is the type of girl to kind of follow the crowd and I don't think it would take her too long to figure out misha is an emotional wreck and she has a lot of experience with shutting people off.

Well yeah, I think I'd be the guy who just wouldn't finish it and refuse to end it so that I don't see her die
...Okay, they're both sensitive. So how exactly do we get from that to a couple? Misha ends up an emotional wreck and shuts herself off from people...And then what? She stays in her sad corner, and Hanako's already well-entrenched in her own.
Hanako and Misha have a lot in common, really.
1) They both were subject to extremely bad treatment before Yamaku. We know the details in Hanako's case; Misha says that when she came to Yamaku not having contact with anybody was going to be a big step up.
2) They've been caught in the middle of the Shizune-Lilly alpha-girl fight.
3) They both have a lot of layers to their personality, and have a lot of depth they don't reveal.

Now, as to how they could get together .... In Shizune's bad end, Misha has basically been AWOL from class a lot. Hanako could get drafted to help Misha catch up. Step 4 - ??????? Step 5 - Profit!
SpecimenSix

Post by SpecimenSix »

Liminaut wrote:3) They both have a lot of layers to their personality, and have a lot of depth they don't reveal.
Did somebody say layers? :lol:

That could work though. Since Hanako misses class quite often as well, I could see her joining Misha and Mutou for after school study sessions and developing a bond from there. I've seen much more unlikely relationships than that, even lived a few as well. :lol:
I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There is no one I would rather be than me.
brythain

Post by brythain »

I just have to say that I had a lot of fun making sure some of the spares ended up in good hands, so to speak.

For those who have read 'After the Dream', you know what I mean. :)

It's not everyday someone gets to do what I did to these poor people! :D
Hanako x Hideaki, Misha x Shizune then Misha x Rin, Rika x Mutou, Meiko x Nurse (Goro Kaneshiro)
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

brythain wrote:Hanako x Hideaki, Misha x Shizune then Misha x Rin, Rika x Mutou, Meiko x Nurse (Goro Kaneshiro)
You forgot Miki x Rin.

And, wait, I missed something with Misha and Shizune actually being a couple in your story... I'll have to re-read everything.
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
brythain

Post by brythain »

bhtooefr wrote:
brythain wrote:Hanako x Hideaki, Misha x Shizune then Misha x Rin, Rika x Mutou, Meiko x Nurse (Goro Kaneshiro)
You forgot Miki x Rin.

And, wait, I missed something with Misha and Shizune actually being a couple in your story... I'll have to re-read everything.
Oh dang! How could I have forgotten?! Clearly, I've been having too much fun… :D
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

Munchenhausen wrote:
RandomPerson wrote:suzu and taro
Oh? What makes you put those two together?
We'll think about it. Taro is like the worlds biggest cushion, and in my head he's a master chef so suzu could fall on him whenever and be comfy and get breakfast made for her. It's like the ultimate pairing
"Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave fine. Just know that I'll never forget you." - lelo and stitch

"What you talking 'bout tezuka" - Gary Coleman (RIP)
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

RandomPerson wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:
We'll think about it. Taro is like the worlds biggest cushion, and in my head he's a master chef so suzu could fall on him whenever and be comfy and get breakfast made for her. It's like the ultimate pairing
That's actually pretty cute...
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

RandomPerson wrote:
Munchenhausen wrote:
10/10 would ship
Only trouble is, it would interfere with my current headcanon of Miki/Taro, and that also gives potential for Ikuno, the Diabetic chick, to go for the chef...

That's it.
Everyone wants Taro's dick. It's official.
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

If only I was Taro's dick...
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

I'm team suzu.... Maybe it's not best for a chef to go with a diabetic.... It will probably either kill or touture her
"Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. But if you want to leave fine. Just know that I'll never forget you." - lelo and stitch

Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

SpunkySix wrote:If only I was Taro's dick...
okay that's enough internet for one day
RandomPerson wrote:I'm team suzu.... Maybe it's not best for a chef to go with a diabetic.... It will probably either kill or touture her
I know bugger all about Diabetes, honestly, but I was thinking if Taro was a good enough chef, he could make all these delicious wonderful foods that would meet Ikuno's dietary needs?
Could that work with Diabetes?
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Munchenhausen wrote: That's it.
Would be a shame if it was a certain limb that was paralyzed though...
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

Flarezium

Post by Flarezium »

Shipping the Spares?

Harem route.

All the girls and Taro's Dick.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.
RandomPerson

Post by RandomPerson »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
Come to think of it... What is his disability. And munch now that I think about it makes more sense but sines she's not fat I'm guessing it's type 1 diabetes and I'm not sure what that entails either

Numb

Post by Numb »

RandomPerson wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
Come to think of it... What is his disability. And munch now that I think about it makes more sense but sines she's not fat I'm guessing it's type 1 diabetes and I'm not sure what that entails either
He has monoplegia, one of his arms is paralysed.
Currently working on: Notes for a new project (Coming Soon™)
I did KS and other songs on note blocks in Minecraft: Playlist here
Old works| Rooftops - An Emi Story| Christmas with the Hakamichis | Not Like Him - Rin Perspective|Blossom - A Miki pseudo-route