Post by SpunkySix »

Poor Hisao... :roll:
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Potato

Re: Favourite artworks - reprise.

Post by Potato »

SpunkySix wrote:Poor Hisao... :roll:
She's killing him. Killing is bad, m'kay?
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:
SpunkySix wrote:Poor Hisao... :roll:
She's killing him. Killing is bad, m'kay?
Oh, sure. I can think of worse ways to go though. I mean, death by snoo-snoo has to be one of the better ones out there. Much like THIS ART!!!

Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

Lilly doing P.E.
Oh god, I would pay to see that
I've never seen a fully blind person do a circuit race before
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Munchenhausen wrote:Lilly doing P.E.
Oh god, I would pay to see that
I've never seen a fully blind person do a circuit race before
Make it rain, Munch. Really though, if she got used to the curves, I'm sure she could reliably get around well enough. A spotter would definitely help though.
d2r

Post by d2r »

Those are all great & need to go on the Shimmie.
SpunkySix wrote:Really though, if she got used to the curves, I'm sure she could reliably get around well enough. A spotter would definitely help though.
That's what she said. :lol:

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Comrade wrote:infinite options does not mean all options, just like that between every two numbers there are infinite numbers, but not all.

If I see that sentence anywhere I am going to send your head to your mother with a replacment order
If you like a moodier fanfic, why not try mine?
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

d2r wrote:Those are all great & need to go on the Shimmie.
SpunkySix wrote:Really though, if she got used to the curves, I'm sure she could reliably get around well enough. A spotter would definitely help though.
That's what she said. :lol:

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Success! I want to say thanks, but I feel like the artists mostly did the work there.

And wow, that wording... huh. Didn't notice that. Reminds me of the time in seventh grade I wrote a really heartfelt poem about running that I was all proud of and I was reading it in front of the class, and about halfway through the class started laughing like crazy, and then and only then was it brought to my attention how much it sounded like passionate sex. Teacher made me read the rest because he didn't get the "joke" that the class found so funny, and apparently the ending of a race sounds a lot like an orgasm. That was... that was something.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

This might be one of my favourite pictures I've ever seen on here. So much d'aaaaawwwwwww...
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
This might be one of my favourite pictures I've ever seen on here. So much d'aaaaawwwwwww...
I wasn't gonna say anything, but it's one of my favorites too. It's simple, but it feels really warm. Like, I can almost feel the hug. And they're in their running clothes too, so it's not even like they're in an exceptionally romantic place. They just look happy to be alive together.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

SpunkySix wrote:
AaronIsCrunchy wrote:
I wasn't gonna say anything, but it's one of my favorites too. It's simple, but it feels really warm. Like, I can almost feel the hug. And they're in their running clothes too, so it's not even like they're in an exceptionally romantic place. They just look happy to be alive together.
I think you've more or less hit the nail on the head with that. It just shows beautiful emotion between two people, and that's it. In a relationship it's better to have nothing to hide behind, and I think this picture shows that.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.

demonix

Post by demonix »

Atario wrote:
You know, I saw this the other day and failed to get it. Who's Hanako supposed to be at the end?
Black Jack.
Potato

Post by Potato »

demonix wrote:
Atario wrote:
You know, I saw this the other day and failed to get it. Who's Hanako supposed to be at the end?
Black Jack.
Because I hadn't already answered that... :P

STOP. EMI TIME.

Oh, and Suzu too, the non-character bitch...

I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Potato wrote:STOP. EMI TIME.
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Some more Emi, because Emi, really. There's something a bit odd about this picture (I think the chest or neck's a bit long), but I thought it was kinda cool :D
2136resized.jpg
2136resized.jpg (197.72 KiB) Viewed 3472 times
Also this made me laugh A LOT. Probably far more than is healthy xD
2306.png
2306.png (466.8 KiB) Viewed 3472 times

Munchenhausen

Post by Munchenhausen »

AaronIsCrunchy wrote:Some more Emi, because Emi, really. There's something a bit odd about this picture (I think the chest or neck's a bit long), but I thought it was kinda cool :D
Looks to me like her head is too big
Otherwise, that'd be a fucking perfect picture of Emi!
Like stupid, silly doodles with no point? You've come to the right place, friend :^)
I also occasionally write oneshots. Why not have a skimread?
Miki fic? Miki fic!
---
"We are a small country full of the most stubborn bastards on the planet. You might want to rethink your actions." - Anon