Katawa Shoujo Achievements

A forum for general discussion of the game: Open to all punters

SpunkySix

Re: Katawa Shoujo Achievements

Post by SpunkySix »

someguy1294 wrote:Dedicated Katawako Fan
Forcibly amputate Lilly's arms and legs, puncture her ear-drums and sever her vocal cords. Insist on calling her Katawako for the rest of the game.
Bittersweet

Convince the now-Katawako-Lilly that life is better this way, and fall even more deeply in love with her

The Battle To End All Battles

Pit Lilly-Katawako vs. Katawako-Katawako to the death because you forgot which one is which

I Don't Date Losers

Assume that the winner is the one you were originally dating out of pure convenience
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
someguy1294

Post by someguy1294 »

Les Tripplettes de Yamaku
Join forces with Sae and her two identical sisters to save Rin from the French Mafia.
My OC, Kuki Kamikogo: http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9500

Favorite Katawa Girls, in Order from Best to Worst:
Rin, Hanako, Misha, Miki, Akira, Emi's Mom, Emi, Yuuko, Shizune, Iwanako, Lilly.

Lilly had a cell-phone. That is all.
SpunkySix

Post by SpunkySix »

Rinfinity

Team up with Rin-Rin to save Rin Tezuka from Fei Rin and Ai Rin
"Spunky at his Spunkyest/Spunkiest"
"Tissues to the extreme!"
Potato

Post by Potato »

poopooface wrote:Only played Hanako's route
Correct this problem ASAP.

And for the record, every achievement in this thread is totally actually in the full game.

What Is A Conscience?: Have the girls all gangbanged by rabid dogs who chew off bits of them while engaged in the act.

History Abhors A Dumbass In A Sweatervest: Go back in time to try to stop Emi's fateful accident. Fail, and accidentally kill the Ibarazaki family doctor in the process. (+5 to me for the obscure video game reference!)

The Butterfly Effect: Discover that Nurse's absence led Emi to become severely depressed and bitter, culminating in discovering her corpse at the track with brains beaten out against the ground.

YOUR DICK IS NOT A TIME LORD: Create further horrific complications upon every attempt to undo Emi's tragedy.

Caretaker: Jump to an alternate timeline, steal the Hisao from that reality, and plant him in the past with specific instructions to go to medical school. Witness this parallel Hisao become the Nurse of present day, providing Emi with a mentor figure, Meiko with a possible new partner, and Yamaku with an awesome medic all in one fell swoop.
I love the interpretation of Pac-Man where he's a just a lowly worker retrieving golf balls left all over the course by the rich masters and the ghosts are all previous workers who got conked on the head and killed by incoming golf balls in the line of duty.
HarvestmanMan

Post by HarvestmanMan »

Dude.
Current Number of Fanfics Cooked: 2
Silentcook
Carelessly Cooking You

Post by Silentcook »

...aaand I figure the Thread From Hell peaked its humor everything at page 66. :|
Shattering your dreams since '94. I also fought COVID in '20 and '21, and all I got was this lousy forum sig.