Former Sisterhood thread

WORDS WORDS WORDS

poopooface

Re: Sisterhood (Hanako Epilogue) (Completed)

Post by poopooface »

Guest Poster wrote:Thanks.

And is the ending really that abrupt? All the running plotlines are pretty much wrapped up and the few teasers near the end were just teasers rather than aborted arcs.
I mean, to be honest, I don't think there should be more. You wrapped it up prefectly, I just wanted more and more of the characters frankly. I do heavily encourag you do something similar to this someday, as it was really great. :D
Hanako>Lilly>Emi>Rin>Shizune
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

If it's a consolation: IF I'd write something else, it'd probably be an expansion to this story that would pretty much pick up where things were left off here.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
poopooface

Post by poopooface »

What does Hanako mean when she says FIRST time making love at the very end of Chapter 9?
bhtooefr

Post by bhtooefr »

poopooface wrote:What does Hanako mean when she says FIRST time making love at the very end of Chapter 9?
Their canon first time wasn't exactly making love...
bhtooefr's one-shot and drabble thread
Enjoy The Silence - Sequel to All I Have (complete)
Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherfucking zombies on this motherfucking forum!
poopooface

Post by poopooface »

bhtooefr wrote:
poopooface wrote:What does Hanako mean when she says FIRST time making love at the very end of Chapter 9?
Their canon first time wasn't exactly making love...
I understand that in the canon, intentions were misguided, it wasn't out of mutual love, and all that, but a dick did go into a vagina, did it not?
poopooface

Post by poopooface »

Guest Poster wrote:If it's a consolation: IF I'd write something else, it'd probably be an expansion to this story that would pretty much pick up where things were left off here.
If was used twice, would is used once, probably used once. :lol: yep, definitely consolation.
Anyway, i did say i was content, thanks again for the amazing fan fic
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

I understand that in the canon, intentions were misguided, it wasn't out of mutual love, and all that, but a dick did go into a vagina, did it not?
They had sex that first time. They didn't make love. That was the point behind that remark.
Sisterhood: True Edition. Hanako epilogue I wrote. Now expanded with additional chapters.
poopooface

Post by poopooface »

Guest Poster wrote:
They had sex that first time. They didn't make love. That was the point behind that remark.
Ohhh. Should have been easy to understand. :lol: im an idiot. Forgot the difference.
Mirage_GSM

Post by Mirage_GSM »

poopooface wrote:
Guest Poster wrote:If it's a consolation: IF I'd write something else, it'd probably be an expansion to this story that would pretty much pick up where things were left off here.
If was used twice, would is used once, probably used once. :lol: yep, definitely consolation.
"Would" was used three times...
Emi > Misha > Hanako > Lilly > Rin > Shizune

My collected KS-Fan Fictions: Mirage's Myths
griffon8 wrote:Kosher, just because sex is your answer to everything doesn't mean that sex is the answer to everything.
Sore wa himitsu desu.
poopooface

Post by poopooface »

Mirage_GSM wrote:
poopooface wrote:
"Would" was used three times...
Like it really made a difference if I included it'd and I'd. He already said if enough. :lol:
Darklord13

Post by Darklord13 »

Sisterhood is the first fanfiction i've read,and it was astounding! I didn't expect to read more than 1 or 2 chapters,but i ended up reading It in one sitting.Sisterhood feels like the true continuation of Hanako's route,and you can't say the difference between ''your'' version of the characters and 4LS's characters.

Will you write more fanfiction,and if you do,will it be another Hanako's route or will it be about another character?
''Happiness is beneficial for the body, but it is grief that develops the powers of the mind.'' - Marcel Proust
Blasphemy

Post by Blasphemy »

Look at the second comment on this page:
If it's a consolation: IF I'd write something else, it'd probably be an expansion to this story that would pretty much pick up where things were left off here.
Darklord13

Post by Darklord13 »

Look at the second comment on this page:
Sry for missing that.
Ty for letting me know about that, but has he decided WHEN he will write the next? :)
''Happiness is beneficial for the body, but it is grief that develops the powers of the mind.'' - Marcel Proust
Guest Poster

Post by Guest Poster »

I'm afraid not. Sorry.
Darklord13

Post by Darklord13 »

I'm afraid not. Sorry.
Well,that answers my question :(
I just hope you don't give up on writing fanfiction and continue this ''epilogue'' in the future. :o