Student Council Perks

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Critical

Student Council Perks

Post by Critical »

Writer's Notes: Misha.That is all. Enjoy.
Also, I didn't really know what to call this... I guess "Student Council Perks" was all I could think of. Ah well, here we go~

Misha nodded, "I... I want to have..." she stopped, trying to find the right words, "I... want to do it with you, Hicchan," she said decisively, giving me her usual big grin.

---------------- Earlier Today

It was late in the day. School was already over, and I had nothing to do, as per usual. Avoiding Shizune and Misha was going to be tough this time, as I have no excuse to do anything besides whatever they could possibly want me to do. Rin was probably busy, and Emi would probably be at the track at this time doing her daily routine. Lilly went off to town to pick up some things and Hanako decided to go with her.

And Kenji?
Oh, that Kenji.
Probably in his room thinking up more feminist plots and puppet shows.
Actually, a puppet show doesn't seem that bad if you think about it. Maybe, just maybe.

Then I saw them. Shizune and Misha, walking down the hallway.
Maybe I can--
"Hey! Hicchan!"
....Goddamnit!

Misha and Shizune made a beeline for me, stopping almost inches before slamming into me, which probably wouldn't have ended well.

"Hey Hicchan, whatcha doing?"

"Trying to survive."

"Okay! Mind helping us then?"

"I dunno, I'm allergic to forced labor."

Shizune started signing furiously, crossing her arms as she finished her dicing of the air around her.
"It's not forced labor Hicchan! You're doing it for the good of our school body! Wahahahaha~!!"
Ungh, that laugh, so annoying yet so cute at the same time. I can feel my heart pound against my chest.

"Sigh... fine, what is it?"
A smile appeared across Misha's face, not a good sign. I could see Shizune smile as well from deciphering Misha's signing, even worse.

----------------- Later...

I found myself in the dismal Student Council once again. There were gratuitous stacks of papers everywhere. Did they expect me to do something with this? Could build a castle fit for a king made of popsicle sticks.

A lot of kings.

"So... do we have to do something with all of these papers?"
"We have to staple them of course Hicchan! Wahahaha~!" as Misha took out two staplers from behind her, making a dynamic pose as if we were going to war or something. I can't say that this would be any different. What is it good for? Absolutely nothing.

With much protesting aside, we finally got to work on the monster that was the pile of papers before us. We worked quietly and deliberately, Misha making quiet humming sounds as she worked. The sounds she was making were soothing, something that I wouldn't expect from a girl like Misha. She cheerfully went from stack to stack, stapling paper after paper after Shizune, whom was like a speed demon. It made me feel inadequate. Very inadequate. A couple of hours into it, and we ran out of staples, boxes of staples strewn around the floor, empty. Shizune signed to Misha, and Misha nodded, "Okay, but don't be too long Shicchan!" she said, putting the papers down and giving a sigh as Shizune left the room.

"...I guess she's going to get more?"

"Yeah Hicchan! How'd you know? Wahahahaha~!!"

"Just a guess, I suppose," I said. I don't think that she'd need more clearing up than that. Considering the situation, it'd be pretty stupid if she didn't go to get more staples.
I sat down on a chair at the table in the middle of the floor, looking at the stacked papers that were stapled. Misha, almost timidly meandered over to me, taking a seat in the chair beside me, and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Waaah~! I'm so tired~!! I think I'll lay on Hicchan to rest up before Shicchan gets back..."
Misha started the nuzzle into me further. Her body was emanating warmth, and her drill-styled hair was wafting an intoxicating fragrance into my nostrils as her head brushed against my cheek and lips. I raised my arm, and placed it around Misha almost automatically, making her go into a full lean onto me. We sat there for the longest time.

"....Hicchan?"
I flinched.

"Yeah, Misha?"

"Do you... have a gi-- ..."
My heart skips a beat, this isn't good. Damn why is she so cute?!

"What is it, Misha?"

"Do you... like Shizune?" she asked, looking turning her head away from me as she spoke, still holding onto me.
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH.

"N... no... I don't think so..."

"Oh! Then that's good! Wahahaha~!! -- I mean, whoops!"
Misha clasped her hands over her mouth, and pulled away from me.

"I didn't... I mean I don't... S-stop looking at me like that, Hicchan!"
I couldn't stop looking at her, her curves, her hair, that round face, all shaped into a little mass of energy. I moved in closer to her, my face coming closer in contact with hers.

Misha tried to move back, but lost her balance and fell over, knocking the chair from under me and causing me to tumble right on top of her, letting loose a resounding 'THUD'. And there we were, just to two of us, on the floor, in this really provocative position, I on top of her, her legs spread out on either side of my knee that broke my fall. Misha was looking up at me timidly, but longingly.

"Hicchan?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you... going to kiss me?"
S... so cute...
Misha looked away, "Don't tease me Hicchan! I like you already~!" she whined.
I can feel a heart attack coming on... I swear.
I leaned in towards Misha's mouth, I can see that she's quivering.
"Hicchan..."
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH.

Our lips connected, and I could feel Misha melt as she put her arms around me. Our tongues started to play around with each other as I started to explore her body. I moved my hands over her chest and started to squeeze them lovingly, making Misha try to muffle a moan. With my other hand, I slowly moved down towards her skirt, slipping under it as I began to feel her sweet spot through her underwear. I used my index finger to stroke her, which made her grip my back and let out a small yelp, parting her lips from mine.

"Hicchan... it... it feels good down there."

"I know. It's supposed to..."

"Sorry Hicchan! I'm not really ex...peri...enced at this..." she said, looking around in a sort of panic as she stumbled over that big word.
I kissed her again.

"It's okay Misha, I'm a virgin too."
Hearing this calmed Misha down, focusing her vision on me.

"O.. okay..." Misha stammered.

Suddenly, loud footsteps could be heard from the empty hall. It was Shizune returning with her bounty of staples. Panicked, I rose up from Misha, pulling her up with me. We quickly scrambled to our seats just in time for Shizune to round the corner and enter the room. Shizune looked around, dropping the boxes of staples on the floor with a 'THUD', signing for us to get to work.

We continued to work with an odd atmosphere between Misha and me. We were just on the floor, about to do it, and now we have to pretend like it never happened. I'd like for us to continue after this, but Misha might not be ready for it emotionally. I don't want to make her first time her worst time. As I placed the last stack onto the table, Misha nudged me slightly, blushing a little. I nodded at her, and then said, "Well, we're done here, we'd better get going." Misha signed my words over to Shizune, who nodded and motioned to Misha, signing to her signaling for them to depart.

Misha turned to me as she was walking out of the door with Shizune, "I'll see you later tonight, Hicchan~!" she said, twirling on her feet and skipping off with Shizune, whom was walking poised and somewhat frigidly down the hall. Man, she can give a guy frostbite.

----------------------------- At the Dorm

With Misha telling me that we were going to see each other later, I was a little unnerved. I hurried to my dorm room and left the door unlocked, taking my night meds and sitting on the bed. I looked over towards the door, waiting for her.

A half an hour passed, and no sign of Misha. I stood up from my bed, and changed my clothes into my sleepwear. why would I wear my school clothes for this? I might as well take a shower while I'm at it. I walked out, and headed towards the bathroom, grabbing my towel on the way out, leaving my door cracked for Misha if she comes around before I get back. I washed myself thoroughly, taking about a 10 minute shower. Was quite soothing. I turned off the water, my body was steaming from the hot water. I left the bathroom, and walked towards my room again. I closed the door behind me and tossed my towel on the bed, grabbing a fresh pair of boxers. Then, all of a sudden, the door opened, and Misha was standing there, looking dead at me, with everything showing.

"...urk."

"....." Misha stared at me like a deer in headlights.

"I just..."

"Wa...wahahaha...~" She laughed awkwardly.

"Uhm..."

"I guess, I'll take off my clothes... too..."
My heart skipped a beat, as Misha started to strip off her pajama top, exposing her bra, which was a canary yellow. She awkwardly started to strip her pajama bottoms before stepping out of them as the dropped to the floor. It was a lacy canary yellow with a baby blue ribbon on it. Misha stood there, twiddling her fingers as she tried to look away, finally realizing that the door was still cracked open, she quickly shut it and locked it. I couldn't help but sit there dumbfounded, with only one foot into my boxers.

"Misha... I didn't mean--"
Misha suddenly started to tear up.

"Y-you... mean... you don't like my body..?" she stammered, looking away like a hurt puppy. My weak spot, discovered so soon!
I quickly got my boxers on and came over towards Misha, pushing her back so she was pressed against the door. I started to feel her body, her soft curves, firm, supple butt, she was perfect.

"I didn't want you to think I was going to force sex on you, I just got out of the shower..." I whispered in her ear as her chest started to heave from our close proximity and my inappropriate touching.
Misha nodded, "I... I want to have..." she stopped, trying to find the right words, "I... want to do it with you, Hicchan," she said decisively, giving me her usual big grin. That's the Misha I know and love.

We started kissing deeply, up against the door, my hands groping at her breasts as I almost ripped off her bra, getting my hands on her bare chest. Misha kept her position, trembling against the door, she obviously didn't know what to do, and I only had a few ideas. We broke our kiss, and took a deep breath. I turned my attention from her mouth to her chest, starting to suck on her breasts, flicking my tongue on her nipples, sucking on them lovingly. Misha moaned loudly, grabbing my head, almost tearing my hair out as she gripped it. I used my free hands to play around with her panties, rubbing on her clit until she was saturated with her juices. At the same time, my member got stiff and erect, pulsing as I rubbed against Misha's milky thighs through my boxers. Misha was still helpless to my touch, until she was finally able to say, "Hicchan... it feels so good, I want you to... put it in me." I answered her, "Not yet, I want to make sure you're ready," I said as I pulled her away from the door, and sat on the bed, unbuttoning my boxers and letting my rock hard member burst forth. I maneuvered Misha over me, sitting her on me, with her back against my chest. My penis was rubbing against her panties, which was nothing more than a wet barrier between me and her sweet spot. "Can you see it?" I asked her, in which she looked down at my penis. She nodded, "Misha, I want you to rub it with your hands, while I rub against you, okay?" Misha nodded again, putting one hand on it, starting to stroke it clumsily, but it felt good anyway, so I didn't mind one bit. I slowly started to slide myself back and forth on her, while Misha was pumping me at the same time. Misha started to breathe harder as my pace started to quicken. In response to my pace, she increased hers as well, jacking me off using her juices as a lubricant. I could feel my cum welling up inside my penis, and I whispered into Misha's ear, "I'm about to cum," and she responded with, "Me too... I think." Suddenly, I could feel a burst of warm liquid all over my penis, she did cum, which put me over the edge as I came as well, shooting my seed all over the floor. Misha looked in awe at my cum on the floor and all over her hands. "Hi...Hicchan... there's so much of it... Incredible! Wahahaha~!!" I shushed her, because Kenji could be listening in, and with what we're doing, he could easily flip out, and I wasn't going to risk that. Misha went limp in my arms as her legs shuttered from her orgasm, "Ahh... that felt really good, Hicchan, I'm really tired all of a sudden..." Misha fell back on my chest, breathing deeply while wiping my semen off her hands. We sat there together on the bed, and I was still hungry for more.

5 minutes pass.

I started the get restless, and Misha was still recovering. What should I do? I started groping Misha again, which caused her to flinch. When she figured out what I was doing, she was back into moaning, "Hicchan, are you going to put it in me this time...?" I really wanted to, but I didn't have any condoms on me. Could I make do with just pulling out?

"S...sure, Misha, we're going to have sex."

No turning back now. I rose from the bed with Misha's breasts still in my hands. I took the elastic of her panties and started to slide them down her creamy thighs, dropping them to the floor. Misha stepped out of them, getting away from my grip as she turned around, looking at me with a beet red face. "H-Hicchan, are you sure we're going to be okay, like this?"

I hoped so.

"Of course, I'll take care of you, Misha," I reassured her. I took Misha by the shoulders, and laid her on he bed. I could see everything, and I was about to indulge in it all at her consent. Time to get my v-card revoked, I suppose. My member's strength returned to me, and stood at attention, like a soldier about to go into the fray. Misha laid there, giving me that same look she gave me when we were in that student council room. Did she want me to take her on the floor of the student council room? It was a good fantasy to have, but she's here right now, can't fantasize while a dream come true's right in front of you I guess. I grabbed my penis and aimed it towards her, lowering myself on top of her as I inserted my penis into her. Misha flinched, and started to moan as I entered her. The noise she made was so cute, I could feel my heartbeat pick up, which didn't help with the fact that it felt great inside of her, sending large amounts of endorphins and adrenaline throughout my brain and body. I made it through her hymen's wall, as I could tell from the blood. I had taken her virginity, it's my responsibility to make this a good memory. As I slid myself fully into her, my chest pressed against her breasts. I pulled out and thrust myself into her, causing her to make a jerking gasp as she put her arms around my neck. "Hicchan, this is amazing~!!" she exclaimed, as I started to thrust into her like an animal. I didn't care about how much noise she was making anymore, it turned me on like no end. I kept pumping into her as we started the make out again, which proved difficult for Misha, as she was already gasping for air as the current situation stood.

I then started to think about other things I could do to make her feel even better. Doggie-style maybe? It was worth a shot. I grabbed Misha, and turned her around, making her put her hands on the bed, and legs on the floor with her ass up to me.

"Hicchan..?" She turned around to me, looking confused.
"It's alright, Misha. We're just changing positions."
"Positions?"
"Yeah, this one's called Doggie-style."
"Do you mean there's going to be a dog~?!"
"...no."
"Oh..."

Misha turned around, laying her head on the bed, "Okay then, you can do what you like, Hicchan~! I trust you after all~!" I inserted myself into her again, rubbing my hands over her smooth butt. I could get farther in during this position, hopefully Misha could feel the difference. Misha gripped the bed, muffling her moans and screams in my sheets as I pounded away at her. Mission accomplished. "Ahh... Ahhh..~! Hicchan, this feels so good~!" I started getting really into it, thrusting into her as her vagina contracted and throbbed around my member, it felt like I could explode inside her at any point in time. I started to focus on myself more, one slip up and I could make a terrible mistake.

I pulled Misha upright, putting one of her legs on the bed, holding the other one up by her thigh, using my free hand to grope her breast as I started to start giving her slow, lustful thrusts.

"Ahh, Hicchan, what position is this one..?"
"I... I don't know... agh... ahh..."

I didn't have any time to make up a name for what I was doing, I could have easily said Raspberry Chocolate Sundae and it would've been fine. I guess I'm over thinking things too much. These mental monologues are really getting on my nerves. I silently curse my wandering mind.

Misha's vagina started to tighten extremely as I could feel her juices spilling out all over me again.

"Ahh! AHHH~! Hicchan~!!"

She had another orgasm. I kept pumping into her as she put her arm around my neck for leverage, arching her back forward, squirting all over my bed. I felt my own member welling up inside her. I quickly pulled out, and Misha fell forward onto the bed.

"Ahh... Misha..!!"

I came, shooting my seed all over her bare ass. I staggered, my penis twitching and aching from having what I believed to be the best sex I possibly will ever have. Misha laid on my bed, breathing solemnly, eyes closed. After a few moments, Misha rose, turning towards me into a sitting position on the bed. I looked down at her, her cheeks were still rosy, drills still perfect. I eyed her features one more time, she looked appetizing even though I was flaccid. I cursed myself for not being able to get it up as fast as I wanted. Misha smiled weakly, her thighs twitching post-orgasm and spoke with a quiet, timid tone,

"I love you, Hicchan."

I bent forward, and kissed Misha, laying on top of her in the process.

"I love you too, Misha."

We made love two more times that night.

-------------------------- Elsewhere...

"Damn that Hisao... argh...", he grumbled, still pumping his member in rhythm to the sounds on the other side of the wall. "I didn't think he'd be subjected to this so soon. He'll be addicted to it soon enough. I barely got off of it," he muttered, pushing his glasses up with is free hand.

He heard the sounds pick up, and increase in pitch, arousal was increasing exponentially, he couldn't take it anymore, it could feel their lust from beyond the wall. "Even though that shit's dangerous... damn it feels good..!" he barely finished his sentence as he came, semen shooting from his member into a tissue he had near his free hand before he started this whole endeavor. He grunted remorsefully, but with a hint of pleasure and release.

"Ha... ha... I gotta help him before it's too late..."

Through his monologue, he could hear Misha's screams, and Hisao pounding away at her.

"Hmm... if they keep this up..."

He heard loud grunting and moaning from both Misha and Hisao. Apparently they both came. He could feel his member getting extremely hard after just masturbating.

"I... I guess I could let them off... for now," he decided, getting back to work on his member as he pressed his ear against the wall again, in attempts to hear their intimacy closer.

[END]

First fanfiction ever written. I like KS, and haven't written anything besides essays for AP English. This was a nice change of pace.
DuaneMoody

Re: Student Council Perks

Post by DuaneMoody »

Sweet and funny.
Super Guest Man

Post by Super Guest Man »

The transition from the flirting to fooling around on the floor felt a bit rushed and unrealistic. Some grammatical errors. But good none the less. Needs some editing and maybe a few touch ups, few parts didn't flow the best they could of. The Kenji part at the end is amusing though I didn't care for it myself. Overall good job, enjoyable read.
Critical

Post by Critical »

Super Guest Man wrote:The transition from the flirting to fooling around on the floor felt a bit rushed and unrealistic. Some grammatical errors. But good none the less. Needs some editing and maybe a few touch ups, few parts didn't flow the best they could of. The Kenji part at the end is amusing though I didn't care for it myself. Overall good job, enjoyable read.
I wrote this on and off, so I'd imagine there would be some breaks in the flow when I lost muse. I need to write more to get into the groove of making quality reading material. If you could point out where there are problems within my story, they would be greatly appreciated.

You don't have to if you don't want to. :3c
Super Guest Man

Post by Super Guest Man »

Sure thing man. I did really like this story, hope I didn't lead you to believe otherwise. Though my personal preference for things might cause me to be slightly biased.
Critical wrote: It was late in the day. School was already over, and I had nothing to do, as per usual. Avoiding Shizune and Misha was going to be tough this time, as I have no excuse to do anything besides whatever they could possibly want me to do. Rin was probably busy, and Emi would probably be at the track at this time doing her daily routine. Lilly went off to town to pick up some things and Hanako decided to go with her.
Guess your Hiso didn't pick any specific girl?
I found myself in the dismal Student Council once again. There were gratuitous stacks of papers everywhere. Did they expect me to do something with this? Could build a castle fit for a king made of popsicle sticks.

A lot of kings.
Little confused by the whole Popsicle stick reference when they're dealing with papers, I get the idea but was confusing.
"We have to staple them of course Hicchan! Wahahaha~!" as Misha took out two staplers from behind her, making a dynamic pose as if we were going to war or something. I can't say that this would be any different. What is it good for? Absolutely nothing.
Nice song reference, line was a little hard to follow though.
With much protesting aside, we finally got to work on the monster that was the pile of papers before us. We worked quietly and deliberately, Misha making quiet humming sounds as she worked. The sounds she was making were soothing, something that I wouldn't expect from a girl like Misha. She cheerfully went from stack to stack, stapling paper after paper after Shizune, whom was like a speed demon. It made me feel inadequate. Very inadequate. A couple of hours into it, and we ran out of staples, boxes of staples strewn around the floor, empty. Shizune signed to Misha, and Misha nodded, "Okay, but don't be too long Shicchan!" she said, putting the papers down and giving a sigh as Shizune left the room.
This paragraph stumbled a bit to me as I read it. The "speed demon" line could stand to be restructured, as with the line about the empty staples, seem'd a tad repetitive.
I sat down on a chair at the table in the middle of the floor, looking at the stacked papers that were stapled. Misha, almost timidly meandered over to me, taking a seat in the chair beside me, and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Waaah~! I'm so tired~!! I think I'll lay on Hicchan to rest up before Shicchan gets back..."
Misha started to nuzzle into me further. Her body was emanating warmth, and her drill-styled hair was wafting an intoxicating fragrance into my nostrils as her head brushed against my cheek and lips. I raised my arm, and placed it around Misha almost automatically, making her go into a full lean onto me. We sat there for the longest time.
This I felt was good build up. The following parts, and this is all in my own opinion, were good but escalated too quickly from prodding question to "we're gonna do it on the floor". Now this is perfectly fine for a simple sex fic but if you're going for believability I think there would be a bit more build up than that. You did hint enough that Hiso is into Misha to make this work but it still seem'd like a bit of a leap.
Misha turned to me as she was walking out of the door with Shizune, "I'll see you later tonight, Hicchan~!" she said, twirling on her feet and skipping off with Shizune, whom was walking poised and somewhat frigidly down the hall. Man, she can give a guy frostbite.
Heh, not a Shizune fan?
"Hi...Hicchan... there's so much of it... Incredible! Wahahaha~!!" I shushed her, because Kenji could be listening in, and with what we're doing, he could easily flip out, and I wasn't going to risk that. Misha went limp in my arms as her legs shuttered from her orgasm, "Ahh... that felt really good, Hicchan, I'm really tired all of a sudden..." Misha fell back on my chest, breathing deeply while wiping my semen off her hands.
Saying she went limp and then fell back seem'd repetitive to me, though I might be picturing the scene incorrectly. And there was something jarring about the "5 minute" comment, for some reason it stuck out a bit too much and pulled me out of the story. I'd suggest a slightly smoother transition.

Overall I liked it, the sex scenes were delightfully descriptive and I though you did a good job with Hiso's character. I particularly enjoyed the comment of him cursing his internal monologue. As I said, i felt the build up was a bit too sudden and there's a few places where some of the detail comes off as repetitious.
Refrences to HNNGGG'ing, Misha's hair and the "WAHAHA" were alright, though maybe a tad overplayed as far as the laugh went. Though I understand its use as such things are part of her character.

I look forward to more from you, and one of these days I'm going to have to try my own hand at a fic, Lil's my favorite but I have trouble pinning her character down in my own words.
Drewski

Post by Drewski »

RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE SUNDAE

Intentional NMH reference?