Lucid Way/Construction - a KS instrumental concept album

Feel free to post any fan works in this forum.

Ajoura

Lucid Way/Construction - a KS instrumental concept album

Post by Ajoura »

Hello, fans.
I am from the Russian translation team, Ajoura, the Emi/Shizune editor and all these things. Also, I play various musical instruments.
I want to present you the conceptual mini-album Construction EP and its expanded version Lucid Way.

ImageImage

These two releases were made with both keyboard-sampled and real instruments, which I've played, recorded and mixed all by myself. No vocals.

Construction EP consists of five tracks, dedicated to five girls, one to every girl (in my walkthrough order):
Invisible Snow - Emi
Anfang - Lilly
Magnet Mind - Hanako
Nine - Shizune
Soft Machine - Rin
It was released at New Year's Eve and approved by Russian community.

Later, I've made a special track for Yuuko: Orange Paint.
Then I've added intro Heiterkeit, outro Fireflies Glow in the Dark and an extra track Art is Over. Intro, outro and extra are not dedicated to any character, they just make the full length of the album.

If you enjoyed it, you can download it here:

Thank you for your attention.
brythain

Re: Lucid Way/Construction - a KS instrumental concept album

Post by brythain »

Thank you for your work. Always a great experience to receive creative work from other members of the KS community!
Post-Yamaku, what happens? After The Dream is a mosaic that follows everyone to the (sometimes) bitter end.
Main Index (Complete)Shizune/Lilly/Emi/Hanako/Rin/Misha + Miki + Natsume
Secondary Arcs: Rika/Mutou/AkiraHideaki | Others (WIP): Straw—A Dream of SuzuSakura—The Kenji Saga.
"Much has been lost, and there is much left to lose." — Tim Powers, The Drawing of the Dark (1979)
FelOnyx

Post by FelOnyx »

This is excellent, i really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing.
AlexG wrote:For a moment there I thought Marx woke up as some kind of stripper in the middle ages
BlackGoldShooter wrote:This is what happens when children don't eat their vegetables. First they start manufacturing statuettes. Next they take over the world.
Merlyn_LeRoy

Post by Merlyn_LeRoy »

Oddly enough, the (unofficial) Russian translation team hasn't announced the Lynux + Mac patches.

Check out http://novellaesubs.ru and http://vk.com/katawa_shoujo
There's also a guy doing a playthrough for the Russian version on youtube (with chat):
AaronIsCrunchy

Post by AaronIsCrunchy »

Magnet Mind in particular is absolutely fantastic. It develops so well, and really seems to suit Hanako. Good job on all of them though, it was a very interesting experience listening through :)
Because green eyes are best eyes.
http://ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=9511 - A thread of my drawings. Don't expect a lot.